PDA

View Full Version : I hate niggers!!!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

jenkyjohnson
08-22-2008, 05:23 PM
I hate niggers because they are loud, annoying, welfare collecting pieces of crap!!!

Skillet
08-22-2008, 05:26 PM
Why don't you join, Jenky? Sounds like you'll fit right in.

Crow
08-22-2008, 11:38 PM
I hate niggers because they are loud, annoying, welfare collecting pieces of crap!!! Well..........at least they don't steal copper.

cherryblossom
08-22-2008, 11:45 PM
I hate niggers because they are loud, annoying, welfare collecting pieces of crap!!!

So right! Just remember they rape & kill on a daily basis too!

I hope more nigger haters join.

Unregistered
08-24-2008, 06:48 AM
My problem with niggers on top of what you already said, is that they are always in your way. I went to the bathroom in the mall and the nigger was taking up the whole doorway just to dry his hands. And why is it when niggers are in their cars, they'll just stop in the middle of the road and talk to one of their neighbors? Niggers have no class.

UnkleRemus
08-24-2008, 02:00 PM

Now tell us how you really feel!

jenkyjohnson
08-24-2008, 10:38 PM
I think niggers are the scum of the earth!!

White_Is_Right
08-24-2008, 10:45 PM
Well..........at least they don't steal copper.

Huh?

I've heard that sometimes, they do. I've even heard of a case where a dumb nigger didn't realize that the power lines were live, and tried to steal the copper.

The result was a burnt BBQ nigger. I don't even want to know what it took to clean up the resulting stain.

I wish I had the link, so I could post it here.

SnowDog
08-24-2008, 10:57 PM
"I hate niggers..."

Of course you do. Most humans hate niggers. Most animals hate niggers. Niggers are just so hateable.

Unregistered
08-25-2008, 12:31 AM
I don't mind black people; however, I can't stand niggers. I'm South Asian (Indian) and we hate niggers more than whites do. We are probably the most racist ethnic group on the planet. Growing up, we weren't allowed to hang out with them. I once remember in high school when this 'ghetto' black kid came over to my house and my parents flipped out.

Certain parts of Chicago where they live are no longer habitable. Even some of the suburbs: Maywood, Bellwood, parts of Evanston, parts of Oak Park. You give these people their own neighborhood and they turn it into an abysmal wasteland.

The problem will not fix itself. They don't aspire to move out of the housing projects, live on welfare, and keep on having kids. I say we should sterilize these sub-human indigent animals.

nigs-aren't-human
08-25-2008, 10:22 PM
The problem would be solved by bringing more immigrants free of nigger guilt. Let them deal with large of hispanics (already they are displaced), indians and a very different type of whites, east european ones. At some point these groups will unite to solve the nigger threat for good.

Unregistered
08-26-2008, 12:57 AM
I'm Indian and we don't give a fuck about niggers.

In fact, we probably hate them more than you do.

We avoid them, will not do business with them, and do not employ them. Our parents hated them with a passion, ever since when they immigrated to this country. My dad used to tell me stories of how when moved to Chicago from India in the 70's, him and my mother were robbed a few times by them sub-human apes. This happened to several of my friends parents after they immigrated to the United States.

Our race eventually moved forward. We became doctors, lawyers, businessmen, professors/teachers, technology professionals, etc.. and integrated into society. We moved into the nicer suburbs, purchased real estate, acquired wealth, and live comfortably. We've only been in the United states since the 1960's and we are much better off than those same niggers that our parents once feared.

I don't understand why there are so many niggers and so few African Americans. There is an African American family in my neighborhood who are well off. Their son doesn't speak ebonics, they don't bbq all the time, and the father is a prominent attorney. I don't mind these people. My parents, however, still won't integrate with them.

Yo' Mammy
09-22-2008, 03:14 AM
Your parents are wise. Follow their lead. A nigger in a suit is still a nigger, hates non-niggers and he is just waiting for his chance to fuck you over if you befriend him. Don't do it.

Jessa
09-22-2008, 03:31 AM
"Well..........at least they don't steal copper."

Niggers commonly steal copper in my area (one was recently made good trying to do so.)

CoonTownYT
09-22-2008, 03:47 AM
Greetings unregistered Indian gentleman,

I've always noticed this with native Indians. I went to school with quite a few and was friends with many, and they all hated niggers. Your parents are indeed wise and you'd be as well to heed their advice.

One thing though, I used to think the same as you that there was a difference between "blacks" and niggers. I've learned that there is no such distinction. Sure, some may act better than others, but overall they're still just niggers. Many of these types of niggers have white or other human blood in them, but they're still niggers nonetheless. I also live in a neighborhood that has some AA niggers in it, and trust me, despite their actions being a little different than your average street nigger they're still niggers.

Anyways welcome to Chimpout and make sure to register!

Sha'Queefer
09-22-2008, 03:49 AM
everyone except the "crow" person should join ASAP!!! we would love to hear yor thoughts in our "yard" thread

crow
09-22-2008, 03:49 AM
"Well..........at least they don't steal copper."

Niggers commonly steal copper in my area (one was recently made good trying to do so.) It was a joke..........

Skillet
09-22-2008, 03:55 AM
My problem with niggers on top of what you already said, is that they are always in your way. I went to the bathroom in the mall and the nigger was taking up the whole doorway just to dry his hands. And why is it when niggers are in their cars, they'll just stop in the middle of the road and talk to one of their neighbors? Niggers have no class.

My god, is that ever the truth.......I've wondered that too......'course, they're niggers, no other explanation needed

NIGSARESMELLY
10-02-2008, 09:27 PM
Niggers steal copper in my area. I have heard stories of niggers being fried trying to steal it off of the live power lines. The also like to steal the A/C units in people's backyards. if it isn't bolted down, it will be stolen when niggers are running about. Hell, even if it is bolted dow you still run the same risk.

SST
10-06-2008, 05:47 PM
You have to realize that all niggers are niggers. At some point they have to release their inner chimp and spiral into tnb which is in their nature. Do not be fooled by good manners and mimicry of humans. Some can hold it at bay, but if it comes down to a human or another nigger, they will stab you in the back every time. Just because they have been trained to do tricks means nothing.

Unregistered
11-05-2008, 06:08 AM
$$100 dollars in the street santa on 1 corner easter bunny on another smart nigger on 1 and a dumb nigger in 1 who gets the $$100 the dumb nigger the other three dont exist

Unregistered
11-05-2008, 03:23 PM
i hate niggers!! these chimps around where i live( se georgia) are loud mouthed ,no class ,smelly moon crickets. you cant go anywhere with out hearing one of them spouting off at the neck( which i must say needs to be stretched out a bit...)i took my 10 month old son out one day , and one of these monkeys looked at him and smiled. he looked at her and said " coon" i was so proud!he already knows what is going on! i truely think they should be hunted just like all the other animals .i mean, hell, they have african safaris, why not just add them to the mix?i know i would wait in line to get one of those licenses for how ever long it took.you have no idea the hate i feel for these jigaboos . words can not describe it.

UnkleRemus
11-05-2008, 08:03 PM
Here you go.

mikal405
11-09-2008, 02:22 PM
I smell u. I hate the fact tat welfare people are about to rule this land.

UnkleRemus
11-09-2008, 02:36 PM
Thats great can I copy it. lol

Copy away!

Southern Pride
11-10-2008, 04:44 AM
It is beyond sad that the once great America has no fallen due to the "election" of this simian throwback and we are left with nothing!!! The simple niggers have no mathematical concept in that they as well as their nigger loving friends think that sambo won by a land-slide yet 48 percent of the true Americans did not nor would have ever voted for Koonta and the 52 percent of those that did are nothiong more than the degenerates : Homosexuals,pedophiles,baby killing skank women,crack heads,niggers,wiggers..... His first official act is to have a basketball court installed at the WHITE house so this tells you our nation has fallen!

Unregistered
11-24-2008, 06:33 AM
i love this fucking site i was just looking for funny shit when i came across this message board.. ive seen alot of shit on here that most people would say is fucked up but in reality is soo true.. for instance when niggerbama became president there were fucking monkeys running the parking lot of my app complex yelling like animals, if mcain would have won his voters would have just thanked god a nigger wasnt in office... too summ it up i hate niggers there worthless and should be sent back to africa with the rest of there wide nose nigger families!!!

Picaninny Tar baby
11-24-2008, 08:11 AM
i love this fucking site i was just looking for funny shit when i came across this message board.. ive seen alot of shit on here that most people would say is fucked up but in reality is soo true.. for instance when niggerbama became president there were fucking monkeys running the parking lot of my app complex yelling like animals, if mcain would have won his voters would have just thanked god a nigger wasnt in office... too summ it up i hate niggers there worthless and should be sent back to africa with the rest of there wide nose nigger families!!!

You gotta sign up!

NZhates_niggers_too
12-01-2008, 03:56 AM
this is the best mother fucking thread i have read in a long time. i'm from new zealand and we have niggers here too. our government until recently was so fucked we are now like a dumping ground for obese lazy pieces of shit from countries everywhere. being in the south pacific we pick up alot of scum from the islands. they have literally taken over towns and suburbs here and its just plain bullshit. i study full time, as i am trying to contribute to society and just applied for a student allowance as my parents are moving to australia. i was denied. i just think its such crap that those people can come here, get a free house and go on our welfare system. whereabouts i have worked since i first could and am studying full time but dont qualify for crap. we are the ones making the government all the money. my parents are taxed at ridiculous rates and are moving to australia to get out of here

Just so glad to see that there are others around the world who aren't stupid. cos most ppl down here seem to be
keep it up

White_Is_Right
12-01-2008, 06:52 AM
New Zealand? I have an uncle who lives there, and it was beautiful the last time I visited. I'm sorry to hear that it went downhill.

Anyway, you should sign up and give us a Kiwi's perspective.

Unregistered
12-02-2008, 10:41 PM
They are the lowest of all lows. They fucking suck our system and rely on the government to save their ass. 90% don't pay taxes and they fuck everything they touch up. I do home loans and 9 out of ten recieve some sort of SSI. Mostly from their kid like stupid fucking reason like asthma or Speech Impediment. No SHIT, the parent can't talk either. I remember when that teacher was trying to get it to where they could teach EBONIX in schools bc it was part of their heritage. LOL> That dumb bitch got all the way to congress with that shit and they told her that if they started teaching that shit then they would not being allowing these dumb little nigglets to bet SSI for speech problems. They dropped that shit quicker than a sack of crack on a high speed chase in their 1985 buick thats worth $150 with $3,500 worth of speakers and rims in it. They have the most fucked up priorties. They go through life with horseshit credit. They Always dress to the hilt in some gangster fucking FUBU shit with starched pants and manacured nails and have to have their vehicles blinging.. But then they live in a fucking dump HUD house and neglect their kids. You will think this is funny too. My wife when she worked before she came a stay at home mother was a Paralegal which is a step under an attorney. She worked for the attorney that handled the housing authority. People would be living in homes where the gov't paid almost all their rent. They would only have to pay like $5 or 10 or 20 a month, just something ridiculously low ass number. Even if you paid a full year in front you could pay like $60- $240 and be done with it. These stupid ass spear chunking,porch monkey,coon ass, weave wearing, eyebrow shaving, jiving ass NIGGERS would actually get evicted bc they wouldn't even pay that!! They are worthless. I even have Black friends, but I say blow a bomb and kill all them mother fuckers and let god sort them out.

redleg112
12-03-2008, 05:45 PM

you should have took a pic and sent it to national geographic this specimen belongs in a zoo primates fear water that why niggers dont wash usually. you encountered some kind of hybrid, possibly one who escaped a research laboratory somewhere

renoniggerhater
12-09-2008, 05:32 AM
Folks, we have to pity the niggers. They have nothing. Except of course their food stamps, and their drugs, and a future of prostitution or prison to look forward to. They have all or our stuff they regularly steal, and what would happen to Kool cigarettes if not for them?

Let's have some compassion, let's try and sympathize, let's love them as if they were equal.

No, I'm just kidding,.......let's not.

Fuck them

UrbanBingo
12-09-2008, 05:42 AM
Bump for I Hate Niggers!

Picaninny Tar baby
12-09-2008, 08:45 AM
I hate niggers myself!

Unregistered
12-09-2008, 10:23 AM
I also say: I HATE NIGGERS!

I don't hate them because they are niggers, I hate them because they are an evolutionary dead end that would be extinct without human intervention and who are diametrically opposed in all ways to civilization. The same thing would happen with any vicious wild animal brought out from it's native environment: in this case the niggers react with fear and confusion, lashing out at all around them and transplanting their primitive childrearing and mating rituals into an advanced society.

Niggers suck, but the nigger enablers are a far worse enemy. The damage a nigger can do is limited by their lack of intelligence and inability to plan for the future. Enablers will happily spend infinte dollars on niggers, move niggers next door to you, excuse all nigger crime, force your children to go to nigger schools, force you to hire niggers, file frivolous lawsuits against you on behalf of niggers, etc etc all in the utterly false belief that niggers can be improved in some way. Of course, it is evident that they are wrong, and even though the last 1000 schemes to benefit niggers all failed miserably the next one WILL WORK THIS TIME, HONEST! ALL THEY NEED IS MORE MONEY!

Unregistered
12-09-2008, 07:02 PM
I think they should put those giant, moving (LED) billboards all over the country - and play the video with the nig-boy sucking cow vagina, and letting a cow piss on it's head in an endless loop.

At the end of each loop have giant white block letters on a black background that just says, "ANY QUESTIONS?".

Unregistered
12-09-2008, 09:41 PM
Dirty nigger swine! Im going to start sabotaging kfc & popeye chicken huts so the niggers will starve to death. damn welfare loving niggers.

Andrea11
12-10-2008, 04:23 AM
My God, we just had a whole family of niggers move down the street from us. Nothing like bringing the neighborhood down into the gutter. I'm so distressed about this.

BlondNblue
12-12-2008, 11:17 PM
Guess what?????? IM BLACK!!!!!!!!!! AND GUESS WHAT ELSE OBAMA IS PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOW DOWN AMY, BECKY, JOHNNY, AND TOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AWWWWWWWWWWW, U HATE NIGGERS???????????????? LOL, Thas just too damn bad cuz in reality you all are the NIGGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And to address whoever made the comment about black people not washing, LOL Thats really funny!!!!!!! Cuz when it rains, u stankin ass white ppl smell like wet dogs, yall live in trailer parks, and yall have big ass pointy noses with no damn lips!!!!!!!!! ugly ass mother fuckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It aint america, ITS BLACK AMERICA BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! BLACK POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll TELL OBAMA YOU ALL SAID HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!

This Chimpers is what happens to a niggers brain on Jenkem...what? this is before jenkem? what? when did niggers grow a brain? what the hell was i thinking? :nigban

blackmetal84
12-13-2008, 12:26 AM
I see that a nigger has been let out of his cage here, time for a banhammer!

88Forrest88
12-13-2008, 02:02 AM

at least the nigger was washing its hands. I am surprised it thought enough to do this. No way it would think about other people and common courtesies of community.

Unregistered
12-28-2008, 05:09 AM
This Chimpers is what happens to a niggers brain on Jenkem...what? this is before jenkem? what? when did niggers grow a brain? what the hell was i thinking? :nigban

Hey you porch monkey, jig, nigger ass, I don't give a rat's ass about OBONGO being president. I WOULD RATHER HAS A HUMAN NOSE AND DECENT SIZE LIPS THEN YOUR VERY, VERY, VERY, UGLY BLACK NIGGER SHITSKIN, AND YOUR BOOTLIPS AND THE CLINCHER HOW ABOUT YOUR NOSES THAT LOOK JUST LIKE APES!!!!!!!!!!!!; OH i FORGOT YOU ARE APES!!!!!!!! ANOTHER THING BOY!!!!!!!!!!!, YOU SMELL LIKE SHIT!!!!!!! OH I FORGOT MAYBE THAT IS BECAUSE YOU ARE SHIT; I GUESS WHEN YOUR SPECIES HAS AN AVERAGE IQ OF 80 I GUESS YOU ARE.

WE ARE READY!!!!!

Unregistered
01-06-2009, 03:06 AM
You think niggers are bad, here in aus we have abo's. Lazy sobs sit around on the streets spending welfare on alcohol, then complain the governemnt does nothing to help them.

blackmetal84
01-06-2009, 03:40 AM
You think niggers are bad, here in aus we have abo's. Lazy sobs sit around on the streets spending welfare on alcohol, then complain the governemnt does nothing to help them.

We have a few members here from Australia, and we are quite aware of the Abo problem. We consider them Honorary Niggers here at Chimpout!

Unregistered American
01-07-2009, 04:29 AM
What in the hell is going on here???????? I just tuned in. Have you guys treed another nigger?? Can I watch? Want me to go get some rope and a shovel?

Unregistered
01-07-2009, 11:28 PM
am i allowed to post on here even if I'm not racist? I'm not gonna say you're stupid or anything, these are your opinions and i want to respect that, but i would like to understand and maybe ask a couple questions.

Unregistered
01-07-2009, 11:29 PM
i should really look at the last posting time before i post...

Unregistered
01-07-2009, 11:42 PM
well, for one do you hate all of them or is it just the ones that disgrace their people with acts of violence, crudeness, and an overall offensive attitude?

please don't think I'm ignorant if i state my question in a way that doesn't make sense or ask a question that should be obvious.

actually i don't really have any pre-thought up questions I was really just wondering if i could ask them if i had any...

Unregistered American
01-07-2009, 11:52 PM
well, for one do you hate all of them or is it just the ones that disgrace their people with acts of violence, crudeness, and an overall offensive attitude? In my case I've found that even the so called "good blacks" are only wolves in sheep's clothing. Time after time their true TNB will surface. All niggers hate whites......some just surpress it to get what they want. Don't trust me just check it out for yourself. I learned the hard way.........over and over and over again. Also check out Thugreport.com.

LaTrine Jakscoon
01-07-2009, 11:54 PM
I wouldn't say I hate niggers for being black, but more like I recognize the fact that they aren't human and don't view them in the same way that I do other people, but rather a subhuman species of ape, which is what they are.

Ibenohambone
01-08-2009, 12:05 AM
There is no explanation for niggers.

Unregistered
01-08-2009, 12:09 AM
ok, well sorry to bother you, I'm going to go look for more answers. Thank you for answering the questions i asked, i really do appreciate that.

CoonTownYT
01-08-2009, 12:11 AM
There are three subgroups that technically make up the human "race", i.e. homo sapiens; Mongoloids (those of Asian ancestry), Caucasoids (whites) and Negroids (niggers). I take issue with this. The negroid is so taxonomically different than the Mongoloids and Caucasoids that in any other branch of the animal kingdom, they'd clearly be a separate species. The ones with white features and/or white behavior are normally an admixture of negroid and caucasoid.

However, simply due to them being able to walk upright and "speak", we are forced to consider them human. The PC police tell us that we must forget about behavior, language, evolution, intelligence, etc., and accept them as human. I've lived around niggers all my life. I've grown up around them, lived around them, gone to school with them, worked with them and have to deal with them on a daily basis. If you've done any of the above, you can clearly see where I'm coming from when I say that they are not human. It's true that A FEW, and I'm talking about VERY FEW break the stereotypes, but they are so rare that they have little to no bearing on the rest of their species.

Unregistered
01-08-2009, 12:19 AM
There are three subgroups that technically make up the human "race", i.e. homo sapiens; Mongoloids (those of Asian ancestry), Caucasoids (whites) and Negroids (niggers). I take issue with this. The negroid is so taxonomically different than the Mongoloids and Caucasoids that in any other branch of the animal kingdom, they'd clearly be a separate species. The ones with white features and/or white behavior are normally an admixture of negroid and caucasoid.

However, simply due to them being able to walk upright and "speak", we are forced to consider them human. The PC police tell us that we must forget about behavior, language, evolution, intelligence, etc., and accept them as human. I've lived around niggers all my life. I've grown up around them, lived around them, gone to school with them, worked with them and have to deal with them on a daily basis. If you've done any of the above, you can clearly see where I'm coming from when I say that they are not human. It's true that A FEW, and I'm talking about VERY FEW break the stereotypes, but they are so rare that they have little to no bearing on the rest of their species.
Thank you very much for this explanation, while i tend to disagree, i am thrilled that there is a person who can explain it to me in a way that doesn't sound....ignorant?

Unregistered American
01-08-2009, 01:21 AM
I think that guy was playing us like a fiddle.

CoonTownYT
01-08-2009, 01:28 AM
I am willing to explain anything as long as someone is willing to listen. I'm not sure you should be signing up unregistered, but please take a look around the site, especially at the Nigger Facts section.

Ibenohambone
01-08-2009, 01:54 AM
I think that guy was playing us like a fiddle.

I smell a nog infiltrator.

Under Siege
01-09-2009, 11:17 PM
You all just can't accept the fact that Africans are better in all aspects on life than white people.

You need to step away from the crack pipe homey. Niggers aren't shit. Never have been and never will. Go slap your parents for your wrongfull upbringing squirt. Afreaka isn't even a 4th world country. You love it so much then pack your shit. The next boat back leaves in an hour. Compliments of YT

Unregistered
01-13-2009, 04:35 AM
Man there are so many niggers everywhere you go, doing stupid things, I have a nigger roomate and he slams doors,snorts, talks loud and blasts rap music from 2AM-5ish in the morning. Its not right, I should be entitled to a good nights sleep. Fucking niggers all they do is take up tax payers money, steal shit, rape and just laze around smelling like shit the entire time. Once Niggerbama is in charge and things go awful for the country, people will realize that they really fucked up.

AngloSaxon
01-13-2009, 01:00 PM
Man there are so many niggers everywhere you go, doing stupid things, I have a nigger roomate and he slams doors,snorts, talks loud and blasts rap music from 2AM-5ish in the morning. Its not right, I should be entitled to a good nights sleep. Fucking niggers all they do is take up tax payers money, steal shit, rape and just laze around smelling like shit the entire time. Once Niggerbama is in charge and things go awful for the country, people will realize that they really fucked up.

Don't forget the biggest thing about niggers, fuckers are murderous thugs and they stink of Jenkum.

TexanTiredofNiggers
01-16-2009, 07:42 PM
Nice copy and paste. By the way, who is "yall"?

Avalanche
01-17-2009, 06:22 AM
Everyday I have to encounter niggers is a bad day, at least it doesn't always happen, it happened today though, I'm walking back to my car in the home depot parking lot, I'm still a little far away, I see this female baboon shit-skin with a niglet, and the little black bastard let the shopping cart roll into my car, by the time I got to my car the monkeys were leaving, there was a time though in the past, that would've earned them a couple flat tires

Cannibal Niggers
01-17-2009, 07:26 AM
niggers are a menace to society i find them offensive and know they have a knife aimed at the back of yours truly.

sweetiegirlbabie
01-18-2009, 10:06 PM
stop with the crack bitch...making us all sleepy watching your as

CoonTownYT
01-18-2009, 10:07 PM
stop with the crack bitch...making us all sleepy watching your as

eh?

sweetiegirlbabie
01-18-2009, 10:10 PM
how do u starve a nigger? hide my welfare check under my working boots! haaa

sweetiegirlbabie
01-18-2009, 10:11 PM
omg....YAWN! i am a nigger

CoonTownYT
01-18-2009, 10:12 PM
O...K.

sweetiegirlbabie
01-18-2009, 10:13 PM
omg, love the dogs :)

shovelheadroad
01-18-2009, 10:38 PM
omg, love the dogs :)

Idiots are not tolerated here for long... and niggers are not allowed here at all. Which one are you? I suspect both.

project pat
01-20-2009, 12:03 AM
thos dam niggers now when i say niggers i mean eny1 who is ignorant which r mostly black people thay r smelly load an stupid allways thind thay r hard cuz thay from shitty places i dont care where u r from most ov u act like bitches when u git hit in da face whitch i hate doing cuz i git grease all over my hand but there r whit people that r just as much niggers as black i hate them all like 1 buddy ov mine he is whit or his skin is but nex time i c him im gana slap da fucking nigger out ov him yeah im talking 2 u dru u r a nigger an yet ur whit? crazy world isent it

shovelheadroad
01-20-2009, 01:43 AM
thos dam niggers now when i say niggers i mean eny1 who is ignorant which r mostly black people thay r smelly load an stupid allways thind thay r hard cuz thay from shitty places i dont care where u r from most ov u act like bitches when u git hit in da face whitch i hate doing cuz i git grease all over my hand but there r whit people that r just as much niggers as black i hate them all like 1 buddy ov mine he is whit or his skin is but nex time i c him im gana slap da fucking nigger out ov him yeah im talking 2 u dru u r a nigger an yet ur whit? crazy world isent it

Niggerbabble isn't tolerated here either. If you have something to say, have a white person translate/type for you.

Let White Make Right
01-20-2009, 05:13 AM
I think it's amusing how niggers talk so much about sophistication and yet always seem to chimp out.

Unregistered
01-23-2009, 06:27 AM
I think no body on earth can hate niggers more then I do!!! I moved to chicago and all the niggers here think they should get everything for free because they are poor and stupid. I am the daughter of two immigrants that came to this country with nothing and built their way to the top. I myself graduated college and law school with honors.

Unregistered
01-24-2009, 12:17 AM
Niggerboy, and it's IP address is:

The IP Address is: 65.188.242.131
The host name is: cpe-065-188-242-131.triad.res.rr.com

Clorox
01-24-2009, 01:15 AM
Niggerboy, and it's IP address is:

The IP Address is: 65.188.242.131
The host name is: cpe-065-188-242-131.triad.res.rr.com

65.188.242.131 IP address location & more:
IP address [?]: 65.188.242.131 [Copy][Whois] [Reverse IP]
IP address country: United States
IP address state: North Carolina
IP address city: Greensboro
IP address latitude: 36.084400
IP address longitude: -79.820900
ISP of this IP [?]: Road Runner
Organization: Road Runner
Host of this IP: [?]: cpe-065-188-242-131.triad.res.rr.com [Whois] [Trace]
Local time in United States: 2009-01-23 20:15

SnowDog
01-24-2009, 01:49 AM
"My question is; if an immigrant family can come here with nothing and work their way to the top, how come NIGGERS who were born and raised here will never achieve anything in their lifetime besides successfully applying for welfare??"

Because the immigrant family are humans, and that's what humans do. Niggers aren't human, but rather a protohominid throwback to *Homo Erectus* that never evolved. They are more akin to simians, despite the fact that every other simian species is better behaved and most of them smell better.

"In other words, why are black people such a waste of space and why do we allow them to be?"

The only black people I know are from India and Pakistan. Niggers aren't people, they're niggers.

Ron Paul Supporter
01-24-2009, 04:21 AM
"My question is; if an immigrant family can come here with nothing and work their way to the top, how come NIGGERS who were born and raised here will never achieve anything in their lifetime besides successfully applying for welfare??"

I know this question is rhetorical, but the short answer is - cranial capacity. Pure and simple. The negro brain is far inferior to the other races. The average IQ of the negro is about 70, while the other races have an average IQ somewhere around 100.

Unregistered
01-24-2009, 06:30 AM
I know this question is rhetorical, but the short answer is - cranial capacity. Pure and simple. The negro brain is far inferior to the other races. The average IQ of the negro is about 70, while the other races have an average IQ somewhere around 100. Alsohe inferior negro should be subjugated to the superior races. The small and frail negro mind boughs under the stress of equality creating much suffering to the negro. The suffering negro, will act out of his malaise, commiting vile and heinous crimes and misdemeanors.

Let us now, in good conscience, come to the aid of the negro and enslave him for his own good. The negro has shown his distaste for freedom by his rapes, murders, larceny and wanton acts of debauchery.

You have hit the equation on the nail. Niggers were better off under slavery, than they are now. Back then they knew their place and accepted it as natural. After all, they WERE valuable and thus usually well cared for. At the same time the Irish immigrant was treated worse than vermin. Yet, the Irish in America have gained prestige, wealth and honor by leaps and bounds despite the horrific oppression, while the Nigger has degenerated.

No Irish need apply?

NO,

No Niggers need apply!

Unregistered
01-24-2009, 03:33 PM
they apply for officer postions so that they have some sort of "authority" over people, when all they are are monkey's with badges!!

Unregistered
01-25-2009, 03:14 AM
Funny thing is that wherever niggars live looks like the pentagon dropped an atomic bomb there 50 years ago and never rebuilt the area, lol.

Unregistered
01-25-2009, 06:19 PM
I live in a nice neighborhood, but the outskirts of it are full of niggers. I hate it because I have to pass by them everyday to get to my part of the neighborhood. Our city has some ordinance that for every nice neighborhood, welfare housing for niggers have to also be put up. What a bunch of crap. What really bothers me about these people also is the fact that they have no ambition. I am an Asian woman who imigrated to America in the late 80's. My mother did have to go on welfare, but only stayed on in for three months then found a job. Now my brother, sister, and I are all college educated and have made a better life for ourselves. Niggers make all the excuses in the world about why they can't be successful. Niggers are ruining my city and I can't wait to make more money and leave this dump. NIGGERS RUIN EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!

LaTrine Jakscoon
01-27-2009, 11:48 AM
Niggers are niggers, no matter where they come from. Check out the nigger atlas section for facts on Africoon TNB.

ThinWhiteLine
01-27-2009, 12:24 PM
Quick question, when you say niggers you mean ghetto 'gangstas' that live in america, cause i know proper africans and they work as hard as anyone else and hate 'gangsta' niggers.

What the hell is a "proper African"???? I think you are confused. A nigger is a nigger is a nigger. They are ALL subject to fits of TNB no matter how well trained they are.

Unregistered
02-03-2009, 10:06 PM
im mexican and here we hate colored people
even mexican indians.
i hate dark skin people

Unregistered
02-04-2009, 12:05 AM
I have these fucking cunt niggers at school that just piss the fuck out of me. They didn't do anything to me but whenever i see a nigger happy or with friends playing around makes me fucking pissed off.

Unregistered
02-04-2009, 08:06 PM

Unregistered
02-05-2009, 11:45 PM
I hate niggers because they fucking take over and are so fucking stupid and don't fucking left a figer but always have there hands held out for something free! How could anyone like them...I moved to a place where niggers are rare to see and my life has been better sense.

Unregistered
02-06-2009, 04:17 AM
I' m from south Georgia and I have never hated niggers more then I do now that I live in Atlanta! They are the scum of the earth and now that Barack Obama is president its even worse! They think this world owes them something? Shit we dont owe them anything they should still be our slaves because they owe us their lives! We shoud have shipped them back when we could! If Hitler was around now days he wouldnt hate jews he'd hate NIGGERS!!

bashniggerface12
02-07-2009, 03:13 AM
niggers smell like SHIT and balls and should be thrown on a boat back to africa, where they can spread aids amongst eachuthr, the nappy headed wide nose disgraceful ugly loud obnoxious stupid baboons, if they stopped spendin theyre welfare checks on crack and beer mebe theyd have some food the bunch of sissy ass monkeys, niggers are ugly and allowing them to breed with our women is a disgrace to humanity

Unregistered
02-07-2009, 06:59 AM
I ran across this thread while searchin Goggle...

I agree niggers are the sorriest form of a living being... nothing but mouthbreathing sorry mother fuckers.

They lie, cheat & steal and yet it's OK... they holler 'discrimination"

I wouldn't piss on a nigger if he was fire.

Unregistered
02-11-2009, 02:26 AM
[Amen to that I think they are social leeches most dont live off there own talents unless its selling crack whores or what theve stolen.

kilza
02-13-2009, 01:15 AM
Me and my friends have decioded that "nigger/s" is no longer just a derogatory term. It can be used in the place of a curse word. You stub your toe: "NIGGERS!" You slam your finger in the door: "Ah NIGGERS!" You realize you just backed up over a small child: "Oh nigger. I need to get the fuck outta this nigger." And so on.

Also for a more socially acceptable way of saying nigger, just call them Mondays

Why?

Because nobody likes them.

Skillet
02-13-2009, 02:22 AM
Sounds like you'd fit right in. You should join.

Unregistered
02-15-2009, 06:57 PM
i hate niggers because they are loud, annoying, welfare collecting pieces of crap!!!bitch ass hoe ass cracka ass bitches fucc u all imma kill me 1500000000000000000000 white ppl!!!!!!!!!

This nigger is so hilarious...I'll let it's post stand....HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA--- moderator shr

Unregistered
02-15-2009, 10:55 PM
Yep .. Your parents are quite correct. I am a pro-choice Republican that believes in retroactive abortion for welfare niggers. That is the kind of change we need from NOBama. Let's face it, the mulatto did not make it through college and into office because of the genetics and upbringing from the nigger side of his "family".

Unregistered
02-19-2009, 09:58 PM
hey everyone I hate niggers too!!!!

Unregistered
02-20-2009, 04:38 AM
them stupid ass fuckin niggers, especially that dumb fuck eric holder attorney general calling the rest of us cowards, what a fuckin stupid ass ape. I live in a place where niggers are few and far between thank god, but the ones that are here and that i have to deal with and see sweep parkin lots and fill my gas tank up, since they are to stupid to get a job that actually contributes to society. and then i see them down at the club thug -n- around rub -n- up on all the white women. Fuck i hate NIGGERS!

White_Is_Right
02-20-2009, 04:46 AM
them stupid ass fuckin niggers, especially that dumb fuck eric holder attorney general calling the rest of us cowards, what a fuckin stupid ass ape. I live in a place where niggers are few and far between thank god, but the ones that are here and that i have to deal with and see sweep parkin lots and fill my gas tank up, since they are to stupid to get a job that actually contributes to society. and then i see them down at the club thug -n- around rub -n- up on all the white women. Fuck i hate NIGGERS!

You should consider joining up.

Unregistered
02-20-2009, 08:10 AM
I hate niggers because not only they contribute nothing to our society but they bring our society down with them. For instant, I hate rap or hip hop whatever they want to call it. That’s not music! To me that fast talking with bad language. I can’t believe some people listen to those crap. If I want to list all the reason why I hate niggers it would be a paragraph long but what I hate the most about niggers is crime.

Today, while my employee was out working, a group of nigger came to his house and stole his plasma TV and his puppy.

I know for a fact that he works hard to earn that TV set not to mention they stole his puppy (pure bred bull dog) that just makes me very angry

Why are we tolerating those niggers behavior in our society?

We shouldn’t feel bad for those niggers that some of them used to be slave. They should thank folks who brought them here giving them a good life. Trust me most of them here having a much better life than those who still in Africa right now. (I’m an immigrant from Asia. My ancestor had nothing to do with African slavery) besides, if you study history at all. There was a lot of American who died to free African slaves.

JesseJacksonFan1974 lol
02-20-2009, 04:04 PM
I am a dumb nigger that goes to yet another place I am not welcome. I am fully aware that Chimpout is an educational site and I am threatened by this.

Unregistered
02-21-2009, 09:19 AM
I hate them because they smell weird, they suck up all the oxygen through their giant nostrils, they don't do anything, they're easily offended (something I like about niggers), they can't take a joke, they think that they deserve the same rights as real people, they make 'art' that's comparble to a child's, they made pop culture suck, they have made areas of certain cities into war zones, in fact pretty much anything they touch turns to shit.
They are loud because I think their huge lips somehow must project sound in an obnoxious and highly irritating manner, and because niggers never have anything intelligent to say, and because they have to use some illogical bastardization of the english language. It's not like anyone actually cares to hear what the nigger has to say. We'll just hear the nigger's complain about events that took place before their lifetime . niggers want free money so they can get through life not having to a damn thing. At least with slavery, they actually were required to work and had a purpose in life.
What? Because that happened, now they think they got a free ticket out of the workforce and into setting around and waiting for welfare checks to arrive and then immediately go and blow it on drugs, cheap beer, hoes, "bling-bling" (aka shiny things. Niggers like shiny things.), and a bunch other crap that no intelligent person would actually buy and then go and beg for another welfare check because they forgot about the several illegitimate children and the rent, and the bills, the car payment (a cadillac they can't afford), and the other various expenses of living in civilization.
End of Rant.

Unregistered
02-22-2009, 08:55 PM
I'd like to know who here actually goes to college/university. To add to that I'd also like to know who takes the anthropology class. Judging from what I have seen in this topic, I can clearly state that 99% of people here are uneducated fucks who are either ignorant, don't know what word "evolution" means or have never in their life stepped out of their little 3x3 cave.

Turds with Legs
02-22-2009, 09:22 PM
I am a dumb nigger that goes to yet another place I am not welcome. I am fully aware that Chimpout is an educational site and I am threatened by this.
I smell rotten nigger.

shovelheadroad
02-22-2009, 09:22 PM
I'd like to know who here actually goes to college/university. To add to that I'd also like to know who takes the anthropology class. Judging from what I have seen in this topic, I can clearly state that 99% of people here are uneducated fucks who are either ignorant, don't know what word "evolution" means or have never in their life stepped out of their little 3x3 cave.

Well, I can sure say that just looking at your little poorly executed post...YOU certainly could benefit from a little more education yourself. Contrary to what you believe, people who despise vile niggers are the very opposite of ignorant.
I can "CLEARLY STATE" (:lmao) that you are a nigger or a high school kid, and you are way out of your depth here. By all means troll some more if you like, but be warned...I will make you look the fool you are, for the entertainment of our members.

Unregistered
03-01-2009, 01:01 PM
and we're good-looking, educatable, self-sustaining and resent having to support your fucking ugly worthless asses. If you hate us so much, don't accept our money while you're lying around making more dead weight niglets for us to support - better yet - do us all a favor and kill yourself.

blasius freiherr v. spank
03-01-2009, 09:12 PM
too funny when a nigger posts on here. think i'll head over to the black consciousness site and praise the nubian gods for dropping the negro bomb from meteors 100,000 years ago and starting the 'human' race. yeah, i read that, and your claims of being egyptian too. nice. funny considering you monkeys merely latched on to the mitochondria eve theory and ran with it, adding our own bongo myths and packaging it as truth. stick to spike lee movies, and rap videos for your 'culture.' come back to this site in about 1.5 million years when your species finally evolves into orangutans, and maybe you'll find less disgust for your species. then again, maybe not. oh, and by the way 'homey', i have a master's in history. u of wa 2006. so much for uneducated.

Unregistered
03-04-2009, 04:05 PM
fuck the nigger that broke the windows into my van and stole 200$ of clothes (with the tags) and my laptop.
know i understand why we used to lynch these pieces of shit. from generation to generation theyre a fuckin plague.

i'm white and never stole a single thing in my life. yet the niggers around here are all for the 'poor me im a nigger' mentality. if they aren't singing 'poor me' their crying 'dis iss raysuss'.

the worst part. i know that nigger wont use the computer, he plans on selling it.
my only consolation is that i make close to six figures using computers.
he probably made close to 200$ stealing one.

stay dumb, dumb niggers.

Koon_Hunter
03-04-2009, 08:28 PM
Because the immigrant family are humans, and that's what humans do. Niggers aren't human, but rather a protohominid throwback to *Homo Erectus* that never evolved. They are more akin to simians, despite the fact that every other simian species is better behaved and most of them smell better.

In other words, niggers are the missing link between ape and man.

357Magnum
03-04-2009, 08:58 PM

I have been saying this for years now!

SnowDog
03-05-2009, 05:11 AM

Palentologists have been digging for the "missing link" for a century and a half. Why do you suppose they've been coming up empty? They're looking in the wrong place! The missing link is as close as your nearest niggerhood.

Uneducated WhHiteBoy
03-06-2009, 04:22 PM
So Let me see if I get this right (please let me know)
I have found a place online where My fellow gloriously pale skinned , but horribly naive race cannot stop me from posting the truth, where they will not become monkey lovers to make themselves feel good?

A place where i can honestly state the seething , sickening feeling i get when i look at one of these disgusting throw backs draggin their knuckles down the street with gold aroung their necks that they probably stole from some nice caucasian family?

A place where i can happily report the amount of times I have gone all "White Power" and slapped these damned parasites for littering my world with ignorance and filth and despair; and leeching off of my good fortunes while they act somehow entitled for this pity pay?

I am not from the U.S but the only thing that stops me from visiting is that you have way more of this Societal Lice than we do up here in Back Bacon land.

I am not a hater, I am a believer in factual representation. I am not "educated" ; I am an undereducated white boy who couldn't afford education because my money goes to pay for you disgusting malcreants to continue to procreate and litter this planet with ignorance, and the smell of feces and genetic failure. I do not HATE you - I choose to remedy my world - one punch, one kick, and one slap at a time and you bastards (you know 74% of you are again factually represented in the previous statement) just keep giving me reasons; Don't look me in the eyes, not even my beloved dog is allowed such a thing, I will take it as a challenge and give you reason to fear that fire you see rising in my veins; don't talk loud near me, I will take it as you disrespecting the person who pays your way - like a mouthy child - but one i would prefer if welfare would take away so i will not hesitate to smack you.

Turds with Legs
03-06-2009, 06:29 PM
U are right. See, I am down here in southern california. A lot of different races. I got an education so to speak. Everything at the college was "kill, kill, kill" the white man. I even had to take a nig course about how wonderful shit skins are. It should have been named,"I hate YT class" most of the people were not nigs and it was a huge class.

So, whenever the nig lez teacher started on a rant about hating YT, I would yell out something like, "Nig,,,or oj,,guilty or inocent? Or even call her a "mammy" When she stormed up to my section of where i was sitting,,,,she would try to see who said it. NO ONE GAVE ME AWAY. NO ONE. heheheheheeh,,,

Oh ,,by the way,,,when she spoke to the class, she would spray nigger spit on the front rows. A very disgusting Mammy.

Turds with Legs
03-06-2009, 06:34 PM
fuck the nigger that broke the windows into my van and stole 200$ of clothes (with the tags) and my laptop.
know i understand why we used to lynch these pieces of shit. from generation to generation theyre a fuckin plague.

i'm white and never stole a single thing in my life. yet the niggers around here are all for the 'poor me im a nigger' mentality. if they aren't singing 'poor me' their crying 'dis iss raysuss'.

the worst part. i know that nigger wont use the computer, he plans on selling it.
my only consolation is that i make close to six figures using computers.
he probably made close to 200$ stealing one.

stay dumb, dumb niggers.
Niggers need to be CORRECTED.

Unregistered
03-07-2009, 05:16 PM
I feel the need to tell you some of the most ignorant shit you have ever heard. |I have lived a very sheltered life .and i feel sorry for you becaus e i have watched mtv and been told that niggers are everything cool in life.

Turds with Legs
03-07-2009, 07:19 PM
I feel the need to tell you some of the most ignorant shit you have ever heard. |I have lived a very sheltered life .and i feel sorry for you becaus e i have watched mtv and been told that niggers are everything cool in life.
Oh Yes. MTV is a great source of news. Do u watch Pokemon too? The point is, Humans have had enough with your

wigger

or nigger ways. Yes, we have a monkey for a president. But, I think that has back fired for your species and for libtards.

Now the proud human websites are experiencing record breaking enlistments. And it is increasing at an accelerated rate. I

have some liberal friends who are voicing their opinions to me all the time. They now believe that the nig is not human after all.

And, that nigs are destructive to human civilizations. Did u really think humans would just sit there and do nothing? Maybe

that is your New problem. Live with it!

Unregistered
03-09-2009, 12:07 AM
I'm black and i'm a nigger.

I'm going to school and everything because i want to be edumacated and sheet, but i really agree with you on some parts.....
You people hate niggers...
the difference is that niggers don't work.

How i Compare the two.

My Species niggers : Lazy, shooting on each other in ghetto's, Abuse Welfare, are totally futureless, total waist of space..

I am and I hate niggers. Their just to lazy and give us a bad name.
If it was up to me i'd remove the whole ghetto, and remove all those stereotype niggers. I Can't stand them.
Obama is a Crackdealing Nigger.
Thats my point of view.

PS : i'm 50% black, My Father is an oil driller if it matters to you.

Uneducated WhHiteBoy
03-09-2009, 03:49 AM
yes these are all fine beings - no monkees - thats the key

Maggot
03-09-2009, 04:05 AM
Most of the greatest men the world has ever known were nigger fellas and the purdyist wimmen were darkies............Now ya wanna buy a bridge in Alabama?

shovelheadroad
03-09-2009, 04:42 AM
So Let me see if I get this right (please let me know)
I have found a place online where My fellow gloriously pale skinned , but horribly naive race cannot stop me from posting the truth, where they will not become monkey lovers to make themselves feel good?

A place where i can honestly state the seething , sickening feeling i get when i look at one of these disgusting throw backs draggin their knuckles down the street with gold aroung their necks that they probably stole from some nice caucasian family?

A place where i can happily report the amount of times I have gone all "White Power" and slapped these damned parasites for littering my world with ignorance and filth and despair; and leeching off of my good fortunes while they act somehow entitled for this pity pay?

I am not from the U.S but the only thing that stops me from visiting is that you have way more of this Societal Lice than we do up here in Back Bacon land.

I am not a hater, I am a believer in factual representation. I am not "educated" ; I am an undereducated white boy who couldn't afford education because my money goes to pay for you disgusting malcreants to continue to procreate and litter this planet with ignorance, and the smell of feces and genetic failure. I do not HATE you - I choose to remedy my world - one punch, one kick, and one slap at a time and you bastards (you know 74% of you are again factually represented in the previous statement) just keep giving me reasons; Don't look me in the eyes, not even my beloved dog is allowed such a thing, I will take it as a challenge and give you reason to fear that fire you see rising in my veins; don't talk loud near me, I will take it as you disrespecting the person who pays your way - like a mouthy child - but one i would prefer if welfare would take away so i will not hesitate to smack you.

Good post...why not join up?

Unregistered
03-09-2009, 06:23 PM

you must live in ny,just about every welfare collecting drug dealering 7 kid having lazy fucking nigger is in ny

CoonTownYT
03-09-2009, 06:26 PM
you must live in ny,just about every welfare collecting drug dealering 7 kid having lazy fucking nigger is in ny

Sounds like you've never visited the southeast :lol

Damn Niggers
03-09-2009, 07:04 PM
I'm black and i'm a nigger.

I'm going to school and everything because i want to be edumacated and sheet, but i really agree with you on some parts.....
You people hate niggers...
the difference is that niggers don't work.

How i Compare the two.

My Species niggers : Lazy, shooting on each other in ghetto's, Abuse Welfare, are totally futureless, total waist of space..

I am and I hate niggers. Their just to lazy and give us a bad name.
If it was up to me i'd remove the whole ghetto, and remove all those stereotype niggers. I Can't stand them.
Obama is a Crackdealing Nigger.
Thats my point of view.

PS : i'm 50% black, My Father is an oil driller if it matters to you.

Yaaaawwwnnnn, oh fuckoff mulatto.

MuhNgaH8r
03-09-2009, 07:36 PM
I hate nigers to. I run a service business after being burned in the past I have refused to do work for niggers. They always have an excuse on why they cant. It seems as though every nigger cannot find its checkbook or their mate has the cash or theyz getz paid next fridee. When I bid I always bid really high and know ing how cheap a nigger is I know they wont pay. They always want you to work for free and give them free things.

103rapesAday
03-09-2009, 08:04 PM
Yaaaawwwnnnn, oh fuckoff mulatto.

Just call it a nigger, only one drop is enough proof.

hardworkinwhiteman
03-10-2009, 09:23 PM
My name is Dave. I'm a thiry year old white man. I go to work everyday and every so often I have to take a drug test to keep my job. I know that some of my tax money goes to these lazy niggers who don't want to work. I can barely get by from week to week. I have nothing to eat in my fridge and have to scrape up money to get smokes. Now I know these fuckin monkeys are sittin at home on their asses, eatin the food that I provide forthem and their 12 little nigglets, dealing drugs, makin more money in one day than I will all week. Now if I have to take a drug test to keep my job, to pay may taxes that provide food stamps and government assistance for these fuckin people, THEY should have to take a drug test to recieve these benefits that I have to pay for. Wouldn't that make alot of sense. Because I know alot of them would not pass a drug test. My taxpayer money can go to people who need it and not the ones taking the system for a free ride. I don't mind helping people who need help but slavery has been over for 200 years. BE A FUCKIN MAN GO OUT AND GET A FUCKIN JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

niggerloverNOT
03-15-2009, 02:55 AM
niggerbabble deleted.

NIGGER! What the FUCK are you niggerbabbling about now!

CoonTownYT
03-15-2009, 03:06 AM
LOL, it thinks we're muzzies. LOLOL

103rapesAday
03-15-2009, 06:56 AM
My name is Dave. I'm a thiry year old white man. I go to work everyday and every so often I have to take a drug test to keep my job. I know that some of my tax money goes to these lazy niggers who don't want to work. I can barely get by from week to week. I have nothing to eat in my fridge and have to scrape up money to get smokes. Now I know these fuckin monkeys are sittin at home on their asses, eatin the food that I provide forthem and their 12 little nigglets, dealing drugs, makin more money in one day than I will all week. Now if I have to take a drug test to keep my job, to pay may taxes that provide food stamps and government assistance for these fuckin people, THEY should have to take a drug test to recieve these benefits that I have to pay for. Wouldn't that make alot of sense. Because I know alot of them would not pass a drug test. My taxpayer money can go to people who need it and not the ones taking the system for a free ride. I don't mind helping people who need help but slavery has been over for 200 years. BE A FUCKIN MAN GO OUT AND GET A FUCKIN JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Niggers aren't "people" or "men", they're parasites.

Turds with Legs
03-15-2009, 10:13 PM

Good one!!! It is so much fun pressing niggers buttons. Like it is a RC nig.

Turds with Legs
03-15-2009, 10:17 PM
the questions are going to come with the responses :/ I'm sorry that my mind isn't more organized lol i hope it won't irritate you...

So to anyone who will answer me, what is the whole thing about [blacks] not being human, being sub human? i really don't understand that, is there any explanation?
Naggers. Too much fun setting them off.

Turds with Legs
03-16-2009, 03:27 AM
hahahahahaahahaahahahahahah

Berserker
03-16-2009, 04:08 AM
It appears that niggers always show up where they are not wanted.

OncewasBlindGal
03-16-2009, 09:09 AM
I work at a big pharm company where the black folks get away with everything simply due to the fact that the uppers are afraid to say anything to them for fear of being called racist. Honestly, they do NOTHING - sit around, come in late ALL of the time, Lie about the hours they've worked (the word worked used lightly here), call out sick all of the time, sit around watching all the white and hispanic folks run their butts off working. It is sickening because the white uppers are doing nothing about this and would harp on a white employee at the instant they were seen "slacking" (which is very rare - but you do get your occassional dipshit). Wish there was something that could be done about the clear racism against the NON-black employees. But sadly, this country hasn't become enraged enough yet. We need to stop being afraid to give the black people the equality they so long have cried out for, and this includes equality in disciplinary actions as well. Obama had better do something about this bullshit, lazy blacks. White folks are too scared of losing votes to do anything. Damn, I don't want to leave my America, but am disgusted with where its going.

White_Is_Right
03-16-2009, 09:12 AM
I work at a big pharm company where the black folks get away with everything simply due to the fact that the uppers are afraid to say anything to them for fear of being called racist. Honestly, they do NOTHING - sit around, come in late ALL of the time, Lie about the hours they've worked (the word worked used lightly here), call out sick all of the time, sit around watching all the white and hispanic folks run their butts off working. It is sickening because the white uppers are doing nothing about this and would harp on a white employee at the instant they were seen "slacking" (which is very rare - but you do get your occassional dipshit). Wish there was something that could be done about the clear racism against the NON-black employees. But sadly, this country hasn't become enraged enough yet. We need to stop being afraid to give the black people the equality they so long have cried out for, and this includes equality in disciplinary actions as well. Obama had better do something about this bullshit, lazy blacks. White folks are too scared of losing votes to do anything. Damn, I don't want to leave my America, but am disgusted with where its going.

I would have said "niggers" instead of "black people," but otherwise agree with what you said. You should consider signing up.

Turds with Legs
03-17-2009, 07:54 AM
I hate nigers to. I run a service business after being burned in the past I have refused to do work for niggers. They always have an excuse on why they cant. It seems as though every nigger cannot find its checkbook or their mate has the cash or theyz getz paid next fridee. When I bid I always bid really high and know ing how cheap a nigger is I know they wont pay. They always want you to work for free and give them free things.
If only we could bid for Nigs online.

White_Is_Right
03-17-2009, 07:59 AM
If only we could bid for Nigs online.

What good would that be?

I wouldn't accept a nigger if it was given to me free. I'd rather not deal with niggers at all, even if they are in a slave capacity.

Unregistered
03-21-2009, 02:50 AM
The head nigger is now destroying America.

Unregistered
03-21-2009, 05:03 AM
Huh?

I've heard that sometimes, they do. I've even heard of a case where a dumb nigger didn't realize that the power lines were live, and tried to steal the copper.

The result was a burnt BBQ nigger. I don't even want to know what it took to clean up the resulting stain.

I wish I had the link, so I could post it here.

HAHA I dont know if this is the same story or not ,but I LIve in SC it was a couple years back some dumb coon hopped the fence at a sub station with a pair of bolt cutters the result 2 days no power but it was worth it .....

Whats a crying shame????????????????? when a bus full of niggers drives off a cliff and there is an empty seat

sm1964
03-21-2009, 03:47 PM
Well..........at least they don't steal copper.

A nigger will steal anything that is not nailed down. They are born thieves.

Unregistered
03-22-2009, 07:48 PM
i fucking hate niggers so much, nowadays in school a nigger can call you craker,honkey,whiteboy, etc and get away with it but if you said something in return you would be the one who is racist, then you'll have the tar face army come down on your ass but wait shouldnt the white people take your side fuck no they wont cause either their stupid fucking nigger lovers or are afraid of all the shit necked bucks. If there is any other white people in school dont put up with this shit there will come a day when you can look down on all the jigaboos struggling to survive on their welfare checks with their 14 nigglet babys and just laugh at thier dumb fucking nigger asses......ogh wait we already laugh at their asses!!!!!

General Hate
03-22-2009, 08:06 PM
I sense your frustration with humans who have been brainwashed to believe these apes are something to be admired. Take comfort in knowing however that most white people share your rage, they are just too intimidated by the illusion that we are in the minority. We are in fact the majority. Niggers have managed to secure their own status as insignificant nuisances to society by exhibiting their natural instinctive behavior. Those who try to ignore it and proceed with their daily lives are just not brave enough to share their anger with anyone. They fear the repercussions from the more vocal and aggressive nigger loving minority who take their power from being the loudest most obnoxious members of their convoluted perception of right and wrong. If you are strong enough to muster the courage to speak your mind, I would be willing to bet those you choose to share your disdain for niggers with will open up and agree with you. Choose your allies wisely. Avoid race mixing imbeciles who breed with the animals. Look at the kid pictures on their desk and be observant of wide nosed, kinky haired babies. Listen to their tone when they speak of politics or crime. Our people are fairly easy to spot because we are generally far superior in intellect than the lowly nigger loving minority. Don't let them get to you. Perform to the standards required to get your education and stay out of trouble. But don't let them convince you they are right and you are wrong. Turning the tables on them by pretending to do their bidding is a personal form of condescention that you can take with you proudly as you overtake them with your position in life.

Unregistered
03-26-2009, 06:20 PM
dying and the dead. enough said.

Unregistered
03-27-2009, 01:19 AM
niggers they make my life a living hell. i have to see and deal with them every fucking day in Georgia, its depressing. Well I think i would act like a nigger if i woke up and saw a black piece of shit in the mirror. I would probably do as much harm to America as possible, but thats besides the point, I still hate nigger fucks. And no im not talking about dark skinned people, just the ugly nappy nigger fuckheads from africa or jamaca. My girlfriend is dark brown, but shes from India and she hates niggers more than me!!! Believe it or not she is muslim, and her people hate niggers and nigger black Africans. In her country if you bring a nigger back to your house your family is obliged to kill you, because your dishonoring the truth.

I wish they all would participate in a mass suicide like at JonesTown. Maybe they will reincarnate to something that isnt black shit ugly.

Unregistered
04-04-2009, 02:07 AM
i live in atlanta and i hate niggers more than anyone.

Unregistered
04-04-2009, 02:09 AM
i live in atlanta and i hate niggers more than anyone.

i am moving from this niggerfag haven.

Chimpocide
04-04-2009, 03:22 AM

I'm sorry, but you don't seem to understand the nigger very well. The behaviors you mention are intended to exert power over you.

Power. Understand?

The nigger wants you to have to walk around.

The nigger wants to make you wait.

Understand now?

Don't fall for that shit next time. Stand up. Be a man.

88Forrest88
04-04-2009, 04:21 AM
I hate niggers cause they are niggers!!!!

Asian sejin ATL
04-13-2009, 04:11 AM
I work six days a week and have to deal with niggers everyday. Every nigger I meet theats me like shit, like they have the right to act like everyone looks up to them. They learn from a young age to hide behide our fucked up laws, I can't evan say fuck you with out them calling the police, but these fucken monkeys can say anything they want to me. I'm Korean and I'm so sick of monkey people getting alway with theating people like shit.
Im twentyseven and I own a drycleaners, its not a cool job but I take pride in working everyday and on Monday I teach judo. I was always taught honer, threat people with kindness, never break my word, and never cheat or steel, to put it in one sentence don't be a nigger!

Every black person I meet are not from the ghotto but inside they all have this way of ripping off every person they get in contact with, its like its in there blood. I have to deal with niggers who think there smart not knowing that the only reason they evan have a job is because white people feel sorry for them, but I don't feel sorry for them I hate them with passion.

I found this site on Easter knowing I got to go work in the morning and have to deal with a nigger who's been trained to find new ways to rip off every person he or she meets everyday, trained by all these nigger schools. Thanks for reading my love story to our loving nigger race.
Ps- funny you only can have pride if your a fag or a slave. Bring back the knight and samurai

103rapesAday
04-13-2009, 05:02 AM
I hate niggers more then all of you!!!

I work six days a week and have to deal with niggers everyday. Every nigger I meet theats me like shit, like they have the right to act like everyone looks up to them. They learn from a young age to hide behide our fucked up laws, I can't evan say fuck you with out them calling the police, but these fucken monkeys can say anything they want to me. I'm Korean and I'm so sick of monkey people getting alway with theating people like shit.
Im twentyseven and I own a drycleaners, its not a cool job but I take pride in working everyday and on Monday I teach judo. I was always taught honer, threat people with kindness, never break my word, and never cheat or steel, to put it in one sentence don't be a nigger!

Every black person I meet are not from the ghotto but inside they all have this way of ripping off every person they get in contact with, its like its in there blood. I have to deal with niggers who think there smart not knowing that the only reason they evan have a job is because white people feel sorry for them, but I don't feel sorry for them I hate them with passion.

I found this site on Easter knowing I got to go work in the morning and have to deal with a nigger who's been trained to find new ways to rip off every person he or she meets everyday, trained by all these nigger schools. Thanks for reading my love story to our loving nigger race.
Ps- funny you only can have pride if your a fag or a slave. Bring back the knight and samurai

No you don't hate niggers more than the rest of us, you'd join if you did. Please do so immediately so we can have a proper "I hate niggers more than you do" debate.

Niggers are not "black person", please don't offend the members of the forum by complimenting niggers, refer to them as shitskins, niggers, coons, niggers, moon crickets, nigger, or any other correctly descriptive term. Niggers are natural born thieves and charlatans, it's not in their blood, it's in their genetic code. Niggers are the only parasite that would vastly improve by evolving into shit.

Unregistered
04-13-2009, 06:23 AM
I know what you mean
I live in Montreal City, Canada
The northern part of my city has traditionally been inhabited by white European immigrants and some Asians since the early 1900's
but since the mid 70's, haitian niggers have been moving in, in droves - a complete takeover. It is now a predominant black area
and it went from being one of the nicest places to live in the city to the most filthy, violent and dangerous neighborhoods of Montreal. It is crawling with street gangs!
It makes me laugh when these hateful niggers say "we were brought here by the whites as slaves/ we didn't ask to be here" when they risk their filthy nigger necks to get to my city by stowing away in cargo ships and come here illegally. Pieces of shit are always blaming others for the filth and misery they spread. Niggers ruin everything they touch or come in contact with.

ThankGod4SickleCell
04-13-2009, 07:15 AM
I know what you mean
The northern part of my city has traditionally been inhabited by white European immigrants and some Asians since the early 1900's
but since the mid 70's, haitian niggers have been moving in, in droves - a complete takeover. It is now a predominant black area
and it went from being one of the nicest places to live in the city to the most filthy, violent and dangerous neighborhoods of Montreal. It is crawling with street gangs!
It makes me laugh when these hateful niggers say "we were brought here by the whites as slaves/ we didn't ask to be here" when they risk their filthy nigger necks to get to my city by stowing away in cargo ships and come here illegally. Pieces of shit are always blaming others for the filth and misery they spread. Niggers ruin everything they touch or come in contact with.

You should join up both of you. It has been said before repeatedly that niggers are the scourge of the earth. Join up voice your feelings gain insight on the feral nigger beast.

racialdivide
04-13-2009, 06:06 PM
They are loud, obnoxsious, smelly little sewer rats. Niggers are subhuman.

BadMonkeyNoBanana
04-13-2009, 10:43 PM
I work as a mechanic, of course were busy as shit around the holidays. It was maybe three days before Christmas when I had this white Escalade pull in with Michigan plates (cough cough) and this fucking lard ass nigger asks me "yo how long it take fo' an oil change?" I told it with the vehicles we had in line before it that it would be about 25 to 30 minutes, then proceeded to ask it what kind of oil it wanted to use and the dumbass says "wintatyme oil" lol. Anyways to make a long story short it tells me it's going to run and get something to eat after I tell the idiot that it's a first come, first serve basis as it was only myself, my boss, and two other mechanics on hand. Well by the time the shitskin and his she-bitch cunt nigress get back we are absolutely blown out of the water with vehicles and I tell it that it's going to be about an hour and a half wait, so it looks at me and says "mothafucka you just told me thuddy minues"... Wrong day to call me a motherfucker lol. My face immediately turned bright red and I'm breathing heavily as a coworker is leading me into the little room where we keep our oil filters, I hear in the background "Jason (boss) you better get Joseph he's being cussed". I laugh now when I look back on it but that day it took two guys to hold the door shut to keep my 130lb ass off that fat son of a bitch. Funny thing is nobody serviced it's vehicle... God I fucking hate niggers...

Unregistered
04-15-2009, 01:12 AM
If you hate niggers - stay away from the Washington dc / northern Virginia area (maryland is already over run) the black bastards are every where here. You can't get away from them. You can even try and move to a decent quiet area and the fuckers get a section 8 house bought for them by the local government. I'm so sick of having to deal with the bastards every day; loud, stupid, backward, crime causing, shuffling through the mall in packs looking for something to steal. Jesus! ...And BTW, don't assume gay people are any more tolerant of them because they might sympathize with them. Plenty of gays can't stand the black sons of bitches either...but feel like they have to tow the PC bullshit line. The worst thing this country ever did was bring niggers to these shores - now they're he and we'll never be able to get rid of them.

Unregistered
04-16-2009, 01:08 PM
I've been living in a nice peaceful central Tx, suburban neighborhood for the past 5 years (white and asian prodominate), but recently I've been noticing more and more niggers moving in, I've come to the conclusing that niggers have made it to our sanctuary because of the city's decision to expand the bus routes to the suburban areas.. Now I have nigger neighbors who just love to sit on their patio's blasting their obnoxious music during all hours of the day,They have driveways they don't use and NEVER mow their lawns, little niglets are either running around fighting each other on the streets,or smoking weed at the playground which by the way is covered in graffiti now.. My neighborhood has gone to shit and property value is dropping by the hour. Niggers will destroy anything they come into contact with, Its sad but i've started to notice alot of the young white kids around here are trying to act black now.. I don't know why they think being a AIDS carrying monkey is cool.

God damn nigger loving liberals ruined everything around here. Stop giving these walking peices of shits hand outs, Let them work for the things, that us non-niggers have to bust our asses for.
The only thing I hate more than niggers are nigger lovers!

Unregistered
04-18-2009, 04:49 AM
My god, is that ever the truth.......I've wondered that too......'course, they're niggers, no other explanation needed

They are all monkeys. In fact, they call themselves African Americans. They are black Americans. Even the poor Africans have more class than them. They should never compare themselves with Africans. They are American niggers, and always will be.

White_Is_Right
04-18-2009, 04:56 AM
They are all monkeys. In fact, they call themselves African Americans. They are black Americans. Even the poor Africans have more class than them. They should never compare themselves with Africans. They are American niggers, and always will be.

Africoon niggers are still niggers.

Unregistered
04-21-2009, 03:06 AM

The only thing worse than niggers is white people who lie about statistics and history to excuse niggers behavior. Every nigger rally has whites there kissing ass because it is politically correct. Those poor, oppressed people are the direct result of slavery. That's why they sit on their ass all day, smoke crack and drink, send their kids to school to expand their niggerisms, draw a check, ruin every town they live in and rob stores daily for food. Seen a kids school book lately? We lower our standards and obscure history to promote the nigger tradition of uselessness. I don't understand why white people and hispanics don't get along. Most hispanics are hard working people for very little money. The only thing I have against them is they don't shoot enough niggers.

Unregistered
04-21-2009, 03:22 AM
I've been living in a nice peaceful central Tx, suburban neighborhood for the past 5 years (white and asian prodominate), but recently I've been noticing more and more niggers moving in, I've come to the conclusing that niggers have made it to our sanctuary because of the city's decision to expand the bus routes to the suburban areas.. Now I have nigger neighbors who just love to sit on their patio's blasting their obnoxious music during all hours of the day,They have driveways they don't use and NEVER mow their lawns, little niglets are either running around fighting each other on the streets,or smoking weed at the playground which by the way is covered in graffiti now.. My neighborhood has gone to shit and property value is dropping by the hour. Niggers will destroy anything they come into contact with, Its sad but i've started to notice alot of the young white kids around here are trying to act black now.. I don't know why they think being a AIDS carrying monkey is cool.

God damn nigger loving liberals ruined everything around here. Stop giving these walking peices of shits hand outs, Let them work for the things, that us non-niggers have to bust our asses for.
The only thing I hate more than niggers are nigger lovers!

1+1 in nigger land equals 6 million useless mother fuckers. Hard to keep a country going with white mother fuckers kissing niggers ass and giving them free shit for being a nigger. I live for the day that I can start a community with Welcome To _______. No People of Color. Colored People, African Americans, Blacks, Negroes, Niggers Allowed....

SSTWO
04-23-2009, 09:40 PM
I do not hate niggers, I hate tnb. Unfortunately they go hand in hand like graham crackers, marshmallows and chocolate.

Unregistered
04-24-2009, 04:17 AM
i live in smalltown middle america and over the past year or so more and more niggers move in to town and we need a way to chase them out but everytime more move in i sick of this piece of shit niggers the rape steal get in my way and take up room in my bar but i cant seem to get them to live there like cockroaches you see 1 theres 10 more in the house we have done every thing thinkable help any ideas

White_Is_Right
04-24-2009, 04:24 AM
I do not hate niggers, I hate tnb. Unfortunately they go hand in hand like graham crackers, marshmallows and chocolate.

I have heard that point of view before, and it makes sense. The reason why people hate niggers is not as much as what they are, but what they do (TNB) and the fact that due to nigger-lovers we have to endure this TNB.

Unregistered
04-24-2009, 05:20 AM
Niggers are so damn morally degenerate. They multiply like rats, and they don't even know which nigglet belongs to which nigger... goddamn repulsive. They get paid to do it too! While I'm busting my ass off trying to get an education, and the government doesn't give a shit about that.... its all about the damn niggers.

We need a state for whites only, no niggers allowed.

Unregistered
04-26-2009, 06:02 PM
I have a friend n he have a friend dat is an ultimate nigger I go to my friend house n dat nigger appears he has no manners doesn't say hi to any 1 eats their food n doesn't say thanks that pisses me off I hate niggers y did we bring em here revive Hitler n destroy these scums niggers

Unregistered
04-26-2009, 09:01 PM
how do you get a nigger off a tree ? .. Just cut the rope
what's the difference between a male nigger ape and a sitting bench ? ... The bench can hold a family of four
niggers are a disgrace to humanity.

DownwithNigger
04-28-2009, 07:22 PM
We need to ship those damn niggers back to africa where they belong

DR. Lynch, M.K.N
04-30-2009, 10:53 PM
I have a friend n he have a friend dat is an ultimate nigger I go to my friend house n dat nigger appears he has no manners doesn't say hi to any 1 eats their food n doesn't say thanks that pisses me off I hate niggers y did we bring em here revive Hitler n destroy these scums niggers

Are you fucking kidding me? You actually thought that post would fool a Human?!

LOLZ! nigger, your species is at the bottom of the food chain because you are ALL just that stupid. When i say "food chain" i mean goldfish flakes are more intelligent and constructive then any living shit for brains, tree- swinging, biological heap of FAIL that is the nigger.

Polar Bear
05-01-2009, 12:51 AM
I DON'T have any friends that have nigger friends....if they do, they aren't my friend anymore

NiggersNwiggersRstoopit
05-01-2009, 01:50 AM
"y did we bring em here revive Hitler"

We do not worship Hitler here. Either you're a stupid nigger troll, or just talking like a fuckin idiot

Berserker
05-01-2009, 02:38 AM
To the NIGGERS who read my post.
You are nothing but a NIGGER, you'll never be anything else but a retarded mimicking ape living and surviving thanks to the multitude of humans (Asians, Hispanics, Arabs, Natives and Caucasians) Flipping your bill.
You should be grateful.
Yet we all know you are not grateful for anything, you are never happy with anything!
You bitch and moan non-stop, you play your race card non-stop, you are annoying and obnoxious NON-STOP when you find yourself amongst a crowd of humans.
This has nothing to do with the color of your skin, not at all. It however does have something to do with how you act and present yourself.
The color of your skin in accordance how your fellow NIGGERS act and present themselves is just a warning to expect the worse, much like the pattern and coloring on a dangerous insect like a wasp, black widow spider or a centipede.
When you spurt an argument against humanity for whatever reason you retort to referring to your penis size (How mature, is that all you have to be proud of) or the current Lacking POTUS Obongo (doing a wonderful job isn't he).
You cannot hold a conversation without chimping out like a savage little simian craving a banana, you cannot hold a discussion without proving all of us right and justified in our opinions about YOU (NIGGER) when you nigger-out.
And you wonder why millions upon millions try to avoid you and dislike you?
Think about it for awhile if you can.
Thank you NIGGER :)

Nigger-Mantis
05-01-2009, 09:13 PM
This site is so funny, but it's also true! LMAO!

NigZ-PooP
05-02-2009, 12:58 AM
Who ever wrote that is one moronic imbicile NIGGER trying to act stupid wow that proves our point niggers aren't human. I have a friend that have a friend that have a friend a truly Trainwreck like that other dude said LOL funny.

Detroit Native
05-03-2009, 09:32 PM
"y did we bring em here revive Hitler"

We do not worship Hitler here. Either you're a stupid nigger troll, or just talking like a fuckin idiot

What I find ironic is that the HNIC in the White House acts just like Hitler. So while these nigs accuse people here of worshiping Hitler, they're worshiping the HNIC who acts just like Hitler himself!

Go figure.

Unregistered
05-04-2009, 04:58 AM
Seen a kids school book lately?

This is so true. Growing up my father used to tell me why he hates niggers, but I never listened. Why did'nt I listen? Because my teachers at school were teaching me that niggers are equal in every way. They brainwashed me. Now that I'm grown I have thanked and apologized to my father for not listening to him. He was right all along.

Unregistered
05-04-2009, 05:11 AM
^ I still have friends that peg me as a racist when I point out factual nigger information. What kills me is that they are like this because of what we were taught at school, and they are still in denial about niggers being animals because they have never had the opportunity to work alongside niggers or even been in the presence of niggers for longer than 15 minutes. (we live in a city that has only 3 families of nigger living in it, no lie)

Detroit Native
05-04-2009, 02:55 PM
Didn't you know? You're not supposed to tell the truth!

It's like they're saying to you...who are you going to believe, me or your lying eyes?

Eramvie
05-04-2009, 05:04 PM
I know what you mean

I live in Montreal as well. I live in LaSalle, which is full of niggers, but we get mainly English-speaking niggers. The better half and I live in a cheap rental and are saving as much money as we can so we can move the hell out of here as soon as possible.

When we moved to this street in 1996, there was only one nigger living on our street with his coalburner and half-human niglet.

About five years ago, a nigger fambly bought a duplex across the street from where we live and rented the upper floor to another nigger fambly. Now we have tons of niggers living here. All it takes is for one nigger to buy property on a street, and in no time at all, other niggers are drawn to the area and the neighbourhood disintegrates. It's sicknin'.

Unregistered
05-04-2009, 07:21 PM
what does a nigger and a tornado have in common? it only takes one to wreck your neighborhood!

Berserker
05-05-2009, 05:00 PM
You mothafuckers need to go suck a fat sloppy penis or just shut the fuck up not all blacks are worthless pieces of shit so if I see one of you hoes on the street I will personally break your jaw

Lets see you used the Mufugga, you muh dikked, you WOULDNT SAY DAT TO MUH FACE, the b-word (proper terminology is NIGGERS), jenkem and violence.
How very atypical of you nigger, you just proved your own stereotype yet again.
*tosses monkey boy a chicken leg*
EEEK EEEK OOOOK SCREEEEEEEEE

Unregistered
05-05-2009, 09:44 PM
Just moved to a new apartment away from campus...to get away from annoyances...little did I know that moving into niggerville I would hear never ending subwoofers drive by and park by my house.

* in the time I wrote this i counted 3 cars maybe a fourth carrying out my description .....awesomeeee nice sub you fucking nigger aren't you cool @ 21.....wit yo cap 'n yo out of date ride!!

Unregistered
05-06-2009, 01:25 AM
I say let them buy their speakers. They are expensive but don't amount to any investment, therefore a complete waste of money in the end. Same with expensive clothes etc. Let them spend their last time on useless shit for 3 reasons. 1) The money certainly is going to white people who manufacture the speakers and 2) The less money the niggers have, the lesser chance they have at paying the rent and maybe be forced to leave your neighborhood. 3) This is a long shot but niggers love to steal car audio. Hopefully one will get stolen and the original owner will find out. This may lead to more black on black violence, which I absolutely love hearing about.

Unregistered
05-06-2009, 01:26 AM
Typo: time = dime

Unregistered
05-06-2009, 03:47 AM
"I hate niggers..."

Of course you do. Most humans hate niggers. Most animals hate niggers. Niggers are just so hateable.

Obama = nigger

Fuckin porch monkeys need to learn their fuckin place. IN THE FIELDS!!

Niggers either work the fields, or die trying. They are a strain on the economic system like no other.

Unregistered
05-06-2009, 08:07 PM
Niggers do not fit into society. They only exist because we allow them to. With all animals in the world, the weak die off. It is the natural selection of life. Niggers are not supposed to exist. They multiple like rabbits and move like locusts devouring and destroying everything they come in contact with. They are clearly stupid, ugly, smelly useless pieces of shit and I hate them more than anything.

Unregistered
05-07-2009, 10:41 AM
Damn...I thought I was the most vicious nigger-hater in the world! However, this thread is very encouraging. Whenever things get bad enough to force white people to stick together (most white people), I think everyone here will be delighted at how fast those human-beasts will go away. Remember your history. Widespread nigger-loving didn't really get going until the 1960's with the liberal take over of popular society by a bunch of spoiled brat baby-boomers. All previous generations were not so foolish...

jibba jabba
05-07-2009, 01:47 PM

true story

Unregistered
05-07-2009, 07:00 PM
I Love You Guys!

Unregistered
05-08-2009, 06:49 PM
If you're so smart, nigger, can you answer this riddle? What has four legs, looks and smells like shit, and goes: "ho dee doe, ho dee doe"?

That's right, you and another nigger running for the elevator.

Maleficarum
05-08-2009, 06:54 PM
If you're so smart, nigger, can you answer this riddle? What has four legs, looks and smells like shit, and goes: "ho dee doe, ho dee doe"?

That's right, you and another nigger running for the elevator.

:lol

Unregistered
05-10-2009, 09:37 PM
I hate a fuckin nigger i was in prison 5 years with them black tar colord pieces of shit and yall are right they stink try sittin in a dorm with 150 stinkin bluegum niggers in mid summer in the deep south but anyway what i really dont like is they cant fight 1 on 1 or they wont they only talk shit when the rest of the herd is around i kicked the shit out of to of them bur head motherfuckers in the joint you cant let them run over you

Unregistered
05-11-2009, 04:20 PM
I grew up in maywood and watched the niggers move in and take it over and destroy the whole town, broke my hart!!

Unregistered
05-11-2009, 04:26 PM
Look how well the niggers have managed Somalia, Sure hope they can bring all that culture to the U.S.!!

Unregistered
05-12-2009, 06:38 AM
The niggers are taking over the USA. Just look at the TV. All the stars are niggers, except the white girls and white boys (wiggers) who act like filthy ape african nigger scum. The President of the USA and First Lady and their niglets are niggers, though his mother was a white whore who liked rutting and breeding with the in heat African gorillas, he acts, talks, and looks just like a nigger, although he does walk upright and knows how to read. The Niggers control our government now. The white male has become the most endangered species now, as everybody knows the nigger men want to breed with white girls in an effort to eliminate the white race, and besides they know white girls look good compared to black nigger sows who eat fried chicken and backtalk and sass. Any intelligent white male is faced with a choice: 1. to fight back against the nigger filth; or, 2. leave the USA entirely. While I do not blame a white man for wanting to leave the country, I would implore all white men to form a strong alliance to vanquish our common enemy before it is too late. White men have the advantage of forming alliances with the yellow man and, in some cases, the red man - together we can defeat the common foe - which is the black african nigger animal filth. And Martin Luther King is turning over in his grave to see how the niggers have destroyed the USA.

Unregistered
05-12-2009, 07:18 AM
Filthy niggers are ruining this country. Do not waste your time, ever, ever, ever, trying to talk to these animals. Do not even look at them. They are not human. The worst mistake a human can make is to mistake a nigger for a human. If a human loves his child, he will not send his child to a school where a single one of these filthy nigger animals is allowed.

Unregistered
05-12-2009, 07:49 AM
Basic Reasons Why I Hate Niggers:

1. Blacks hate us. Every human who has ever come across them knows that they take almost every opportunity to hurl racist remarks at us.

2. Contrary to media depictions, I would argue that niggers are weak-willed. They are the only "race" that has been enslaved for 300+ years. I would argue they are still enslaved by their own stupidity and inferiority.

3. Niggers are easy to coerce. This is proven by the fact that so many of them, including the Rev. Al Sharpton, tend to believe be Christians (which they are not). Correct me if I'm wrong, isn't Christianity the religion that whites tried but failed to teach them?

4. Look at the crime, education, employment, welfare, and other statistics. They speak for themselves - niggers are stupid and inhuman.

5. Niggers don't get it. You can be sure the few who finish high school and/or get college degrees got there by cheating. It's too bad that now, teachers who catch them cheating on tests get fired.

6. I hate niggers ll the more because some whites treat them like heroes and will do anything to defend and help them. (I hate nigger-lovers more than niggers themselves, because they are ultimately far more dangerous, though many of them are too stupid to realize they are nigger lovers - many public school teachers, social workers, and lawyers fall into this category).

7. I hate niggers simply because they are ugly, weak, stupid, foolish, slow, and repulsive animals.

8. Go back to reason #1 above.

Unregistered
05-12-2009, 08:00 AM
The most obvious reason to hate niggers is they hate us.

Unregistered
05-12-2009, 08:49 PM
Thank God for this forum. Nothing pisses me off than these filthy niggers ruining our great country. They all need to straighten their hats, pull their pants up, put some decent clothes on, take a shower, and contribute to society or GTFO. SICK AND TIRED of this Affirmative Action BULLSHIT too.

White power
05-13-2009, 11:55 PM
I hate no good, stinkey, chicken eating, fat lips, niggers. Including obama, that black piece of shit

ME TOO!
05-19-2009, 09:54 PM
I had never been a racist until I moved to Washington, NC.. This is NIGGER town! I actually work in Washington at a Buy-Here-Pay-Here car lot and I have definatley met my share of worthless pieces of shit. These people don't pay for these cars and by the time we get them back they're destroyed, I hate these people they don't even try to make there payments. I just feel like I'm going to explode, one day I'm going to flip. I get the worst of all, they get diability, SSI, work 1st, EBT, medicaid, free phone service, free housing.. WTF is going on!! I'm 22 yrs old, am buying my own house ,and raise my own child without any of these government benefits. This has got to stop, people who actually need help can't get it, b/c theses sorry ass niggers have used up all the money, why do you the economy is the way it is, it's just getting worse.. I don't hate BLACKS, just NIGGERS, I would say I have met 4 people out of 300 blacks that were decent people. Niggers are so rude and loud and just plain fucking stupid, just the other day I was waiting for this gas pump and some Fat nigger bitch came in and took my spot, knowing I was waiting there, OMG, then just sat there didn't even get gas and one of her loud friends came over and they started talking right there.. why didn't the stupid bitch pull forward so I could get gas? How fucking stupid are these people.. So I got pissed and told her friend she needed to move, oh I must have started it now.. they started running there mouth, talking shit, "She gonna have a spell on you" WTF I don't care.."OH girl you know how we be, when we get outta church, we gotsa talk about the lord" The lord?? if god only knew what you people have done to this planet! So she moves ahead and blocks two more gas pumps so no one else can get gas. And today I had 2 items and when another lane opened up at Foodlion this bitch went right in front of us 3 white people 1 lady had a cas of beer, 1 guy had a pack or corn and I had 2 cartons of juice boxes, this bitch had a loaded down shopping cart full top to bottom, never offered for anyone to go ahead of her, no common courtesy..oh and she paid with EBT! Thanks for letting me vent..I don't know any of you put I feel better that it's not only me

Unregistered
05-23-2009, 05:19 PM
I agree with the other dude, not all blacks are niggers. I work with some great black guys with great work ethic, it's just the fact that, they as a demographic have not ever succeeded in becoming a race of people that can achieve financial independence, stable communities, maintaining adequate education systems, and all the other things that we as common sense human beings are able to enjoy. I almost feel guilty saying this, but look at the entire continent of Africa. The one ancient group of earth inhabitants that was not only weak enough to be enslaved, but to this day still pee in the water they drink.

Unregistered
05-23-2009, 05:34 PM
The other day I was in the dollar store to get a few frozen pizzas that I like. I was in line behind a nigger who knocked over a rack of sunglasses with her fat nigger ass. 3 white people including myself stopped what they were doing to help pick up the glasses. What did the nigger do? Saw that we had it under control and walked out of the store. Didn't even lift a finger to help!! We had a nice nigger bashing conversation after she left though. Made me feel good that people still take these niggers for what they are. WORTHLESS!

Unregistered
05-24-2009, 04:02 PM
I fucking hate niggers I was so happy to hear that AIDS kills more niggers then white people See god hates Niggers He wants them all dead also.They are lazy unresponsable useless animals.Oh and they really take good care of there little monkeys they have.FUCK ALL YOU NIGGERS HOPE YOU ALL DIE I also hate to see a nigger with a white girl How often do you see a white guy with a blk girl not much I have to change the tv channel because they have niggers on every FUCKING show. Well FUCK you niggers HOPE you ALL get some thing that kills all of you useless race.

Unregistered
05-27-2009, 05:14 PM
Niggers fucking stink and i hate there guts, they are smelly arsed crack sniffing black cunts who should die!

Unregistered
06-04-2009, 08:44 AM
I agree whole-heartedly!
I moved to Baltimore to work for a prestigious world-renoun medical institution, never did they bother to mention that it's fucking INFESTED with these lazy, shiftless, entitled, ignorant pices of nigger shit! Ive been here a few months and I am drowning in dirty niggers, I almost ran screaming out of the DMV -nappy-haired barefoot crack-smoking nasty nigger bitches with 6 filthy kids in tow...this country seriously fucked up, they are a virus.

Unregistered
06-05-2009, 11:06 PM
I can't fucking stand it when i see a nigger with a white woman. I just fucking hate it! I also hate when i eat at a restauraunt, if there are niggers, they most likely talk all loud and laugh out loud like fucking chimps! Most niggers are fat, sweaty, and they look nothing like a human to me.

Unregistered
06-06-2009, 07:29 AM
I never considered myself racist or even disgusted by them until I moved to Philly to go to medical school to become a better member of society- Instead of sitting on my ass collecting welfare and stealing other people's belongings. Don't get me wrong I've met a handful of blacks who were absolutely decent. But Philly is full of nothing but lazy asses bumming for money. Get off your ass and get a job! Oh and did I mention, that my fourth week at school, my car was broken into, thankfully I didn't have anything valuable for them to take. But it absolutely disgusts me that some coked out niggy bum was touching my personal belongings and inside of my car. I don't even want the car anymore and it's brand new! It just feels digusting

Berserker
06-06-2009, 09:55 AM
All blacks no matter how magical are niggers!
You will realize this eventually.
The magical aspect of the few so called decent blacks is just a sham.
Eventually if you work alongside or live by the *magic blacks* you will realize they are all nothing but niggers.
Nigger is always the correct word for any black or african-american.
So sad but so true :(

Unregistered
06-07-2009, 12:57 AM
Fucking niggers. So god damn annoying. Me and my friend play guitar and drums together. Fucking niggers filed a complaint because it was too loud coming out of his garage? Okay so how is our music, which is now covered by a $550 soundboard becausecus of that nigger, worse than what he does. Seriously, he plays "Gettin' Some Head" and "Pussy Money Weed" out of his hummer (lol average ape car with a couple bucks.) loud as shitn even when the 10 year olds are outside playing. I filed a complaint to the neighborhood board and he said "it was his choice of music" and I filed because hes black...Pulling that cheap ass racist card. Oh look, two of them are outside right now with hoodies on, running down the road, and messing with the little 10 year olds. Amazing. Well I'm gonna go yell at them.

Unregistered
06-09-2009, 02:46 AM
I have to deal with niggers at work every day and it wears me out. They think they should get their way on every issue and shouldn't be held responsible for anything at all. They come in late, leave early, take long breaks, text and talk on the phone to their nigger friends all day long...and if you dare point out that they aren't doing their fair share, they will freak out/yell/threaten you. I hate them more than anything else on this planet. All of them are unmarried and have at least one kid. All of them have gone to court over something over the past year. All of them are dirty looking, scummy and tattooed. They are all sluts. I hate them all.

Unregistered
06-11-2009, 09:52 PM
I really hate niggers. I came home from work today so angry with niggers and thankfully found this site that can allow me to vent my anger. I work at a TV station and we air this program you might have heard of "Maury Povich" well let me tell you each and every day I watch that show I hate niggers even more (not to mention I live in a big city surrounded by low-life niggers who would steal bread crumbs from ducks) Anyways this Maury show really shows niggers for who they really are; lying, dirty, smelly, uneducated, disrespectful piles of wasteful shit and I can't stand it anymore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOpSErM03n4 an example of a fucking nigger wild animal on Maury.

What the fuck is up with these nigger names anyways? Tyrik, Tyron, Laquanda, Rashida, Daryk, Moisha. WHAT THE FUK!! why can't niggers name their children something a little more civilized? Its beyond me. Jungle bunny trash.

KEEP the CHANGE
06-11-2009, 10:13 PM
I like Maury's show, too......I LMAO as the sheer insanity of it all.

shovelheadroad
06-12-2009, 01:09 AM
What the fuck is up with these nigger names anyways? Tyrik, Tyron, Laquanda, Rashida, Daryk, Moisha. WHAT THE FUK!! why can't niggers name their children something a little more civilized? Its beyond me. Jungle bunny trash.

Those ridiculous names allow us to identify worthless nigger trash at a glance. Like a scarlett letter.

White_Is_Right
06-12-2009, 04:19 AM
Those ridiculous names allow us to identify worthless nigger trash at a glance. Like a scarlett letter.

I've also heard that the trend is for niggers to give their niglets names that are even *more* niggerish than they already are.

Why do the niggers do it? Not sure. I've heard it might be because of pride, although with niggers, they don't have anything to be proud of at all.

Regardless of the reason, this is one trend regarding niggers where I'm actually happy about it.

SnowDog
06-12-2009, 08:55 AM
"What the fuck is up with these nigger names anyways? Tyrik, Tyron, Laquanda, Rashida, Daryk, Moisha. WHAT THE FUK!! why can't niggers name their children something a little more civilized? Its beyond me. Jungle bunny trash."
__________________________________________________ _

First of all, niggers "think" that names like that are more "African". Of course niggers aren't exactly the brightest pennies in the fountain. They don't realize that it makes it all the easier to lose that employment application if the name is "Tyrik" than if it's "Dave".

Secondly, niggers crave attention. Doesn't matter what kind of attention, just so they satisfy the "Lookit me!" impulse.

Excellent example of TNB in the video.

Unregistered
06-17-2009, 06:48 AM
because they are filthy, ignorant, lazy, thieving, raping worthless NIGGERS!!! They have ruined this country.
Quick........name the greatest accomplishment any nigger (other than sports and music, ie recreational nigger activities) has ever contributed to society? Uh, can't think of one. How about Martin Luther King? All he did was bitch about being a nigger. That's what they do, instead of working or getting an education.
Case in point: Africa is the world's oldest civilization, but they still run around with bones in their noses, having sex with their cousins, the monkeys, and trying to figure out fire.
I hate all losers, but niggers are the worst.

White_Is_Right
06-17-2009, 07:23 AM
because they are filthy, ignorant, lazy, thieving, raping worthless NIGGERS!!! They have ruined this country.
Quick........name the greatest accomplishment any nigger (other than sports and music, ie recreational nigger activities) has ever contributed to society? Uh, can't think of one. How about Martin Luther King? All he did was bitch about being a nigger. That's what they do, instead of working or getting an education.
Case in point: Africa is the world's oldest civilization, but they still run around with bones in their noses, having sex with their cousins, the monkeys, and trying to figure out fire.
I hate all losers, but niggers are the worst.

You are on the right track, but I must comment nevertheless.

Music? I don't believe that is an "accomplishment" either. Any "traditionally nigger" music is just bits and pieces that were stolen from things that the Whites originally created. Let's fast forward to (c)rap "music." Aside from the sheer noise, I dare you to look up some lyrics for a (c)rap song. The lyrics are absolutely filthy, and are about muh-dik, bling, pimps, whores, drugs, gangs, and gang violence.

As for Africa being the oldest civilization, I must disagree with you there. In order for there to be a civilization, the inhabitants must first be civilized. Of all the adjectives that come to mind to describe the niggers in Africa, or anywhere else, "civilized" isn't one of them.

The largest governmental unit that niggers have ever been able to maintain, for any serious length of time, is the tribe. Look at the national governments in Africa. Every single last one is in shambles and is unstable. Even in the case of tribes, it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if, from time to time, some nigger went into "gibs me dat" mode and kill the chief to become chief himself.

Unregistered
06-20-2009, 10:14 PM
i fucking hate blacks they dont give a fuck. if one was on fire i wouldn't piss on it.

cosmicz
06-21-2009, 08:47 AM
I hate niggers not black people. I respect all different races but the sloth and retarted niggers like rappers or criminals or whatever monkey asshole idiot nigger does I hate. Stupid pieces of shit don't want to date there own kind they go for white suburban girls so they can try and justify there life style. And the girls who do date these niggers are just as bad, fucking stupid, learn math 2 + 2 and you're smart enough to not like a nigger.

blackmetal84
06-22-2009, 02:17 AM
I hate niggers not black people. I respect all different races but the sloth and retarted niggers like rappers or criminals or whatever monkey asshole idiot nigger does I hate. Stupid pieces of shit don't want to date there own kind they go for white suburban girls so they can try and justify there life style. And the girls who do date these niggers are just as bad, fucking stupid, learn math 2 + 2 and you're smart enough to not like a nigger.

What is a "black person?" I have never heard of such a thing. Have you seen extraterrestrials that were black colored? If so, I'd suggest you contact the government immediately.

Niggerhammer 40K
06-22-2009, 02:21 AM

What's 'black people'? There are just niggers. 'Black people' who don't act like niggers, we call them 'magic niggers'. And magic niggers can chimpout at anytime. Magic niggers pretend not to have TNB and act all 'muh dikk' eventually show their true colors and fuck you over.

blackmetal84
06-22-2009, 02:23 AM
Bloodmerchant, that Guest poster must be talking about extraterrestrials. There is no such thing as a "black person." Has anyone else seen an alien that was black? I'm not talking about the Aliens movie franchise either.

ebaychamp
06-22-2009, 02:29 AM
Using the term "black person" to describe niggers is offensive to dark skinned humans.
Black person:
http://i.pbase.com/g6/36/471536/2/85607908.pbAVFIs2.jpg
Nigger:
http://jaboon.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/pantsniggerapesgiff.gif

Niggerhammer 40K
06-22-2009, 02:47 AM
Bloodmerchant, that Guest poster must be talking about extraterrestrials. There is no such thing as a "black person." Has anyone else seen an alien that was black? I'm not talking about the Aliens movie franchise either.

Now that you mention it, I doubt extraterrestrials or 'black people' even exist.

L. Brian P Marks Farakoon
06-22-2009, 05:52 AM
Dravidians are black...but they are not niggers at all. Dravidians hate niggers just like we Whites and other humans do.
I'm sure they despise coal-burners of either sex just like humans would. Coal burners are lower than niggers and sometime even whiggers, since whiggers will often date other whiggers rather than porch chimps.

And NO, I'm not [Louise of you know where. He's a nigger as far as I'm concerned. He can stay at that OTHER forum.

Niggerhammer 40K
06-22-2009, 11:41 AM
Dravidians are black...but they are not niggers at all. Dravidians hate niggers just like we Whites and other humans do.
I'm sure they despise coal-burners of either sex just like humans would. Coal burners are lower than niggers and sometime even whiggers, since whiggers will often date other whiggers rather than porch chimps.

And NO, I'm not [Louise of you know where. He's a nigger as far as I'm concerned. He can stay at that OTHER forum.

No, Dravidians are 'brown-skinned' people aka Indian people. Dravidians = South Indian people. They are not 'black people'.

Unregistered
06-23-2009, 08:58 PM
Wanna know how I know You are a nigger?

Cause you got pissed when you read this. HA HA HA! NIGGER!!!

Yeah count me in I hate niggers to. Thank god I don't live next to a water melon farm.

Unregistered
06-24-2009, 03:48 AM
I don't like black people.

103rapesAday
06-24-2009, 07:00 AM
Damn...I thought I was the most vicious nigger-hater in the world! However, this thread is very encouraging. Whenever things get bad enough to force white people to stick together (most white people), I think everyone here will be delighted at how fast those human-beasts will go away. Remember your history. Widespread nigger-loving didn't really get going until the 1960's with the liberal take over of popular society by a bunch of spoiled brat baby-boomers. All previous generations were not so foolish...

If you're not a member you don't hate niggers enough, take the next step, join.

357Magnum
06-24-2009, 07:30 AM

Couldn't have said it better!!!!

Unregistered
06-25-2009, 10:00 PM

Reasons why I hate NIGGERS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Just look at them. They still resemble the apes that they were derived from. Same ape-shaped face, wide fucking nose, massive lips, and same nasty looking paws.
2. They are welfare hogging pieces of shit. When someone actually needs a little bit of help from welfare, they usually cannot receive it due to all the spooks living off of everyone else’s work.
3. Why not hate them? What purpose do they serve on earth, other than to make it unsuitable for everyone else?
4. They stink extremely bad.
5. They can barely speak properly. I hate listening to those ebonics speaking pieces of shit and trying to decipher what the fuck they are mumbling about. Maybe if they’d take some time away from stealing, robbing, raping, and ruining the world for everyone else…they could spend some time getting an education.
6. They make me mad seeing them on TV. BET? Why is it necessary to devote an entire channel to them? Do we really need to see them trying to make “music” while jumping around on stage just like their ape ancestors? No, we don’t. Maybe if they’d remove stupid shit like this, then maybe future niggers wouldn’t try to imitate these idiots.
7. Those stupid fucks wearing pants that are falling down to their knees. Um, hello you stupid niggers. It’s bad enough that we have to see your stupid faces and other uncovered regions. We really don’t want to see your nasty lower regions being exposed. If we wanted to see that, we have zoos and Animal Planet to get our fix for those who have a fascination with looking at apes exposed.
8. They walk around constantly grabbing their dicks. Why is that? Are they secretly scratching at their venereal diseased cocks? Or, are they just trying to imitate their ape ancestors?
9. They ruin cars. Have you seen these idiots who sell crack to make enough money to put 24 inch wheels on a car designed for 14 inch wheels? They make them look like some sort of monster truck or something. STOP IT NIGGERS! Just because you have the minds of chimps doesn’t mean you should be entitled to destroy automobiles.
10. They ruin sports. It’s pretty bad trying to watch a sporting event and all you can see is a jersey/uniform on the screen. They are the reason they had to start putting names on the back. Who the fuck can tell them apart? When all you see is a shiny black image, it’s really hard to tell them apart

OrwellWasRight
06-27-2009, 05:54 AM
Having grown up in Africa the niggers natural habitat and then migrating to the USA, I am able to see differences between the African niggers and the niggers in American. I have more contempt for the niggers here.

The African niggers don’t have as the sense of entitlement as the Americans niggers have.

African niggers are more hardworking than the niggers here and a whole lot less arrogant.

African niggers are a whole lot friendlier and polite than American niggers.

Both groups are equally prone to crime, though African niggers as a whole, hate criminals and deal merciless justice (I am talking really brutal justice) to criminals, American niggers embrace criminals (the no snitching bs) and glorify them in Rap songs.

I guess some degree of inbreeding must have occurred to produce stronger niggers for plantation work (which would explain why American niggers win all the medals in Athletics and Boxing whereas African niggers mostly go home empty handed). This inbreeding theory could also explain why American niggers have even less brains function than African niggers.

Unregistered
06-28-2009, 01:19 AM
Fuck Niggers!

They better start recognizing slavery was best for them. Had it not been for slavery their asses would still be in Africa where they belong, dying from diseases, famine, and genocide. The white man made the mistake of bringing those niggers over to the US. Now we all suffer from niggers murdering, raping, stealing and taking from the welfare system.

Unregistered
06-28-2009, 01:24 AM
Asians hate niggers too! I'm looking for a group of nigger haters to join. My neighborhood is getting infested with niggers!

Unregistered
06-28-2009, 01:34 AM
My dog hates niggers!

Berserker
06-28-2009, 03:02 AM
Who doesn't hate niggers besides the mentally ill and deranged.

Around Blacks Don't Relax
06-28-2009, 03:48 AM
i hate niggers because unlike their more evolved relatives (monkeys) they go out of their way to destroy us. don't know that without us they'd be dead? i wish. but thanks to all those fucking guilty liberals and a monkey president at the top of the nigger loving chain of politics, they'll be alive and leeching well into the future. and they stink...

Unregistered
06-29-2009, 07:52 AM
Not only do most other hate niggers...here is the real funny paradox...niggers hate niggers!

DR. Lynch, M.K.N
06-29-2009, 08:43 AM
black power

Super Rapist...AWAY!!!!

Berserker
06-29-2009, 09:01 AM
It's hilarious when niggers chimp out and get upset.
Funnier still when a nigger tries to type insults.

EEEEK EEEK OOOK SCREEEE!

CoonTownYT
06-29-2009, 09:04 AM
Wow, that's some AAA niggerbabble.

Berserker
06-29-2009, 09:54 AM
white people you think you something cause you say the word nigger hahahahahahaha i think i will cry now

Asians of all types, Native Americans, South Americans and a plethora of everyone else make up this site :)
Not just whites. Amazing isn't it?

Unregistered
06-30-2009, 04:22 AM
i always thought that it is ok to keep a few HANGING around... XD

103rapesAday
06-30-2009, 04:35 AM
Asians of all types, Native Americans, South Americans and a plethora of everyone else make up this site :)
Not just whites. Amazing isn't it?

I'm amazed that there are so few of us openly registered and complaining about it, most of my Oriental friends feel similarly to I feel about niggers. Hating niggers is natural, it's the brainwashing that they are our "equals" that isn't. Isn't it amazing that we have to have forced training that goes against our natural observation skills telingl us niggers are human, it's almost like putting square tires on a car and telling everyone the ride will be smooth, comfortable, and every bit equal to the round ones when the car is shaking apart and with us rattling inside of it like a marble inside a spray paint bottle.

shovelheadroad
06-30-2009, 04:58 AM
fuck white peckkerwood crackers

You wouldn't say that to my face, nigger! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

White_Is_Right
06-30-2009, 06:23 AM
i always thought that it is ok to keep a few HANGING around... XD

No. One nigger is too many. The fewer there are in an area, the better.

Red Snake
06-30-2009, 03:19 PM
I'm amazed that there are so few of us openly registered and complaining about it, most of my Oriental friends feel similarly to I feel about niggers. Hating niggers is natural, it's the brainwashing that they are our "equals" that isn't. Isn't it amazing that we have to have forced training that goes against our natural observation skills telingl us niggers are human, it's almost like putting square tires on a car and telling everyone the ride will be smooth, comfortable, and every bit equal to the round ones when the car is shaking apart and with us rattling inside of it like a marble inside a spray paint bottle.

Exactly!... there is a major brainwashing mind fuck going on in the USA. Everyone knows that niggers contribute nothing to society, that Africa has turned into a failure of a continent, and that niggers are generally dangerous and inferior. However, thanks to the media and "social engineering" we can't say the obvious. We are forced to express ourselves in certain ways and forced to THINK and FEEL in certain ways that enable the vile niggerbeast!

Kids are taught that niggers are just as smart, compassionate, creative, etc. and that their "culture" is just as good as European or Asian culture. They are forced to look at ugly fuckin' wooden sculptures by African tribesmen and disgusting blood rituals and they have to find positive things to say about this. They are told that the primitive music, craft, and "art" of the nigger is somehow equal to the achievements of ancient Rome or ancient Han. This whole "cultural relativism" is just more of the mind fuck going on.

Shit guys, I honestly never thought that America would subject it's citizens to the same brainwashing as communist China. It makes me somewhat sad. I hope that we free citizens can turn the tide and speak the truth!

Unregistered
06-30-2009, 05:43 PM
If there's niggers in heaven send me to hell!

Tommy
07-03-2009, 07:48 PM
What is wrong with this planet? Instead of moving forward we're trying to move back. There were apes first, then it evolved into black in Africa, next Homo Sapiens moved into cold climate, started using brain instead of the dick, developed tools, culture, writing, science, turned white on it's way. Suddenly "toleration, equality" kicks in. What fucking for? You disgusting white bitches who are all about big dick - stop fucking niggers! Enough of these mixed race kids on the dope. Where is your pride? Brain, not a filthy cunt should be your main organ. Do you know why all the Japanese, Chinese, Asian or Russian are taking over? Because they believe in one thing: lets don't step back into negro. Lets evolve. BTW. Niggers don't have bigger dicks. They only like this myth.