PDA

View Full Version : Niggers are from Mars and were originally green, not black

Elsewhere
09-21-2008, 10:43 AM
According to the Nuwaubians (a nigger supremacist group):

* niggers are originally from Mars and they originally had green skin. They have rusted in Earth’s atmosphere from their original green color because the magnesium in their melanin has been replaced by iron.
* White people are the devil
* the Mongoloid and Caucasoid races are inferior mutated versions of the original Negroid race
* Whites were originally created to be slaves and serve the Nuwaubians's ancient ancestors. Whites were genetically engineered to be a race of killers and were never intended to rule the world. The fact that whites are in charge of so much of the world now has caused a serious imbalance.
* the original Native Americans were Moors who came to America over a land bridge from Africa
* the Pyramids of Egypt are, among other things, electromagnetic antennas that create standing columnar waves of tachyon energy to prevent the wobbling of the Earth
* the Illuminati have nurtured a child, Satan's son, who was born on 6 June 1966 at the Dakota House on 72nd Street in New York to Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis of the Rothschild/Kennedy families. The Pope was present at the birth and performed necromantic ceremonies. The child was raised by former U.S. president Richard Nixon and now lives in Belgium, where it is hooked up bodily to a computer called "The Beast 3M" or "3666."
* Disco was created by Satan (actually, this might be true...)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuwaubianism

Maleficarum
09-21-2008, 03:33 PM
Oh my god that is awesome stuff, where do those shitskins get this crap from, hahahahahahahahaha

Okay, check this out:
Dwight D. York (born June 26, 1945[1] or 1935[2]), better known as Dr. Malachi Z. York, is an author, black supremacist leader,[3] musician, and convicted child molester, who founded various esoteric fraternal orders and black nationalist groups collectively referred to as Nuwaubians.

York and the Nuwaubians came under increased government scrutiny in the early 1990s after they built Tama-Re, an ancient Egyptian-themed "city" featuring pyramids, temples, and living quarters for hundreds of his followers, in Putnam County, Georgia. He was arrested in May 2002, charged with over 100 counts of child molestation and other charges, and was convicted in 2004 and sentenced to 135 years in prison.

According to a birth certificate issued in the United States, York was born in Boston, Massachusetts but other accounts give his birth place as New Jersey or New York or Baltimore.

The way York tells it, he was born in Omdurman, Sudan. His mother is Mary C. York née Williams, now also known as Faatimah Maryam, who at the time was married to David Piper York. York claims that his biological father was Al Haadi Abdur Rahman Al Mahdi, whom Williams is said to have met while she was a student in the Sudan.

In early 2003 York’s lawyer had him evaluated by a forensic psychologist, who diagnosed a DSMIV "impression consisting of Axis I - Clinical Syndrome of Delusional (Paranoid) Disorder, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Adjustment Disorder with Depressed Mood, and Axis II - Personality Disorders; Histrionic Personality Traits, Self-Defeating Personality Traits, and Schizotypical Personality Features."

York pled guilty in 2003 in a plea bargain that was later dismissed by the judge, and then was convicted by a jury on January 23, 2004 – the judge having rejected his desire to be returned for trial to his own tribe:

In other words, he's a typical nigger full of lies and bullshit and the typical muh dick syndrome.

nochimp
09-21-2008, 04:23 PM
If niggers really did come from Mars (which has a thinner atmosphere and, consequently, lower air pressure), their lips would be smaller than we see all over the world today.

So that story is B.S.

Fireblade14
09-21-2008, 04:40 PM
niggers are originally from Mars and they originally had green skin.

Sometimes we don't even need to make niggers look stupid, it's times like this that they do a brilliant job of it themselves.

---------------------------------------------
Let's for a minute imagine that it's true. Look at Mars, it is barren and now habitable only to microbes, let it be a warning as to Earth's fate if we don't do something about them.
---------------------------------------------

Mr. Drummond
09-22-2008, 02:10 PM
Niggers scamming other niggers with outlandish lies? Preposterous!

bigjoespompano
09-22-2008, 03:41 PM
They came from Mars?? Great! We're (NASA) heading there anyway. Need a ride home niggers?? Be happy to drop ya off....

Jessa
09-22-2008, 04:37 PM
They came from Mars?? Great! We're (NASA) heading there anyway. Need a ride home niggers?? Be happy to drop ya off....

That's exactly what I was thinking when I saw the title. If we sent them all back to Africa, in a trillion years or so they might evolve enough to build a simple nigger-rigged sailing vessel... but a nigger building a space ship???!!! LMWAO!

SoopaFly
09-22-2008, 05:00 PM
I was the Emporer of Mars for years and I can attest to the fact that there were never any groids on Mars. Uranus (Your Anus) maybe, but never on Mars. Could explain the "brown" color.

SnowDog
09-22-2008, 08:16 PM
Oh my god that is awesome stuff, where do those shitskins get this crap from, hahahahahahahahaha

Okay, check this out:
Dwight D. York (born June 26, 1945[1] or 1935[2]), better known as Dr. Malachi Z. York, is an author, black supremacist leader,[3] musician, and convicted child molester, who founded various esoteric fraternal orders and black nationalist groups collectively referred to as Nuwaubians.

Where do they get it? They're telling it just like it is. Here's the proof:

http://bloodthirstyliberal.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/marvinthemartain.jpg

Martian Nigger

Evidence suggests that the planet was once significantly more habitable than it is today Much like Detroit, Philadelphia, South Africa, Rhodesia, or anywhere else significant concentrations of niggers settle. The Viking probes of the mid-1970s carried experiments designed to detect microorganisms in Martian soil at their respective landing sites, and had some apparently positive results, including a temporary increase of CO2 production on exposure to water and nutrients. However this sign of life was later disputed by many scientists, resulting in a continuing debate, with NASA scientist Gilbert Levin asserting that Viking may have found life.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fa/Mars_rocks.jpg

Niggerfuxation as Far as the Eye Can See

CoonTownYT
09-22-2008, 08:30 PM
Two sheboons that desperately try to sound human on Coast to Coast AM talking about their "alien abduction" and that the majority of Mars is nigger :lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJxniZFtet0&eurl=http://www.chimpout.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9394&highlight=mars

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvwbYPna8XE&eurl=http://www.chimpout.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9394&highlight=mars

CoonTownYT
09-22-2008, 08:31 PM
Then again, it's said there's no intelligent life on Mars. Maybe that's what they meant.

Mopar
10-02-2008, 08:44 AM
Now I've heard it all I be damn.

NIGSARESMELLY
10-02-2008, 11:06 AM
Wow! What will these beasts come up with next? I guess that jenkem is getting stronger by the day

Undertow
10-02-2008, 12:09 PM
I am sure that niggers and humans are from different worlds but Mars is too close to Earth. As different as those creatures are from us, their is no way we are from the same universe or galaxy.

Holychinese
10-02-2008, 10:46 PM
" * Whites were originally created to be slaves and serve the Nuwaubians's ancient ancestors. Whites were genetically engineered to be a race of killers and were never intended to rule the world. "

That is why I laughed at all those retarded niggers,why would u create a slave that is a killer and able to hang urself on a tree?? Martian IQ is really low huh.

Figure8ball
10-02-2008, 11:42 PM
There goes the theory that aliens are more advanced than us! :)

Shistang DeBupmo X
10-03-2008, 01:34 AM
Oh, c'mon now! Everyone knows that niggers originated in the Sectionius 8 galaxy, and were forced to flee to our solar system when theirs was destroyed by the careless use of an atomic crack pipe!

bullseye88
10-03-2008, 06:37 AM
i wished that they would all hop in the kfc mothership and go back to mars

It's a fact.....Jack
10-06-2008, 01:59 PM

* niggers are originally from Mars and they originally had green skin. They have rusted in Earth’s atmosphere from their original green color because the magnesium in their melanin has been replaced by iron.
* White people are the devil
* the Mongoloid and Caucasoid races are inferior mutated versions of the original Negroid race
* Whites were originally created to be slaves and serve the Nuwaubians's ancient ancestors. Whites were genetically engineered to be a race of killers and were never intended to rule the world. The fact that whites are in charge of so much of the world now has caused a serious imbalance.
* the original Native Americans were Moors who came to America over a land bridge from Africa
* the Pyramids of Egypt are, among other things, electromagnetic antennas that create standing columnar waves of tachyon energy to prevent the wobbling of the Earth
* the Illuminati have nurtured a child, Satan's son, who was born on 6 June 1966 at the Dakota House on 72nd Street in New York to Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis of the Rothschild/Kennedy families. The Pope was present at the birth and performed necromantic ceremonies. The child was raised by former U.S. president Richard Nixon and now lives in Belgium, where it is hooked up bodily to a computer called "The Beast 3M" or "3666."
* Disco was created by Satan (actually, this might be true...)

Just another case of YT trying to change history by dis..disc...discred...you know what I'm saying...you just can't stand to let the superior black race take its place at the top of life's heap can you? Always trying to keep the black man down. All joking aside, if this goes unchecked history will be rewritten until the nig nogs have been key players in everything including the creation story. Great site by the way!

occamsspork
10-09-2008, 02:26 PM
Someone should tell the "back to africa" movement about these idiots. This is worse than scientology. Maybe we'll see an entire worthless chunk of the world's population willingly fling themselves into space, but someone needs to set their compass on alpha centauri.

edit: or call the sun liberia.

BackDraft
10-09-2008, 02:56 PM
Before internet, I listened to Shortwave. There was a guy named Kurt Saxon that had a program with a character named "Clarence". Kurt couldn't use the nigger word on the shortwave. So he had this character Clarence hunting & destroying "Martians" (Kurt's name for niggers). It was one funny assed program. It did have underlying information for some neat stuff.

My-Helle
10-11-2008, 04:30 AM

* Whites were ORIGINALLY CREATED to be slaves and serve the Nuwaubians's ancient ancestors. Whites were GENETICALLY ENGINEERED TO BE A RACE OF KILLERS and were never intended to rule the world.

If nIGGERS were capable of doing this in the first place, ony nIGGERS would be stupid enough to genetically engineer their slaves to be a race of KILLERS!!! LOL!!!

'Nuff said!!!

Stinkynigs
10-11-2008, 09:54 PM
I've been past that compound a couple of times and I gotta tell ya, it's a hoot. The sphinx statue is what killed me...with it's shitskin painted face and red eyes lol. I think most of it is gone now from what I gather...it's a bit of a drive for me to go out there and I'm not going to waste my precious time over nigger schenanigans.