PDA

View Full Version : How many American cities have niggers destroyed?

NiggersSmellLikeSh*t
04-23-2009, 10:55 PM
What's your guess? 100-300?

I'm going to say there's at least eight in Ohio:

Dayton
Canton
Akron
Toledo
Cincinnati
Cleveland
Columbus
Youngstown

ALL off these cities, and I mean ALL, are crime and nigger filled sh*tholes.

I'm SURE there are more ... this is just off the top of my head.

"Everywhere niggers move turns into a third world dump."
- Me

Melinda
04-23-2009, 10:59 PM
What's your guess? 100-300?

I'm going to say there's at least eight in Ohio:

Dayton
Canton
Akron
Toledo
Cincinnati
Cleveland
Columbus
Youngstown

ALL off these cities, and I mean ALL, are crime and nigger filled sh*tholes.

I'm SURE there are more ... this is just off the top of my head.

"Everywhere niggers move turns into a third world dump."
- Me

It's a very simple formula. More than 10% nigger = destruction, financial collapse, and out of control violent crime.
Here is the short list of majority human, hence, safest towns in America:
http://cofcc.org/?p=618

ApeTrapper
04-24-2009, 12:35 AM
IN the south:

atlanta
birmingham
new orleans
north charleston
baton rouge
spartanburg
orangeburg

just to name a FEW

Unregistered
04-24-2009, 12:46 AM
Too many it seems. City after city falls to the advance of relentless hordes of niggers. "We be drivin whitey out, dis gon be one big getto ma nig."

I wonder when non-niggers will stop running, hopefully before it becomes obvious there's not much left to run to.

Dwight Mansburden
04-24-2009, 12:48 AM
Oakland CA
LongBeach CA
much of Los Angeles CA & suburbs

SnowDog
04-24-2009, 01:08 AM
I'd say Detroit, without a doubt. At least the other cities mentioned still have nice, nigger-free zones. I know of no such areas within the Detroit city limits. That "city" is a total bantuland.

darkpassenger
04-24-2009, 01:24 AM
The only good news out of all of this if you want to call it good news is that the Mexican gangs have been making niggers good left and right as they fight the nigger filled crips and bloods for territory, money and control.

White_Is_Right
04-24-2009, 02:37 AM
I've figured that damn near every major American city has a nigger problem.

It would make more sense to compile a list of cities that haven't been destroyed by niggers. Let's see:

Tucson, AZ - last I checked was like 5% nigger.

Seattle, WA - I also heard that Seattle doesn't have many niggers, although I also hear that there are many nigger-lovers there.

Unregistered
04-24-2009, 04:23 AM
Funny how that works, the less niggers there are in a city, the more nigger lovers there are. But if you dump those nigger lovers into a hood for a little while, they'd change their attitude very quickly.

The Apes of Wrath
04-24-2009, 04:32 AM
Niggers have destroyed every city they put their filthy paws into. Once the nigger population hits a critical mass of 20% then the real slide begins - ending with a shitstorm of destruction, crime, and niggerstink - like Detroit.

Niggers are the Black Lung Disease of geography. Once their dark little particles of worthless monkey dirt infect a city you can't dislodge it aside from cutting out the lung.

The only option is to avoid the urban nigger jungle until they kill each others' animal, sub-human ape asses and fade into extinction.

Oooga Booga Taxicab
04-24-2009, 05:01 AM
Here's my list of bongo-beating villages

Miami
Atlanta
New Orleans
Memphis (Memphrica)
Chicago
Los Angeles
Oakland
East Palo Alto
St. Louis
Cincinnati
...and every other big city and most mid-sized jungles.

NiggersNwiggersRstoopit
04-24-2009, 10:05 AM
OK, heres my list, I'm from Indiana

Gary IN (nigger shithole for the last 40 years)

Anywhere in NW Indiana

Indianapolis
Cincinnati
Columbus OH
Cleveland
Chicago
Beloit WI
Madison WI

And I hear that Minneapolis is quickly becoming infested with niggers from Somalia.

I also have an interesting story- I used to live in Rockford, IL, which is just south of the IL-Wisconsin line. Just north, there is a small (pop 30,000) town called Beloit, WI. The welfare benefits in WI are 3x what they are in IL. So you have this small town which was completely taken over by niggers. When the Rodney King shit happened, and the riots, the niggers tore up the small town. ("we beez oppressed n sheeit") Oddly enough, the niggers seem to concentrate in the areas with the highest welfare benefits...hmmmm....
The good part is we never had a nigger problem in Rockford.

Bradda88
04-24-2009, 02:09 PM
Any city in America with a large population of Niggers, destroys the quality of life for everyone else.
So the answer is; All of them.

Dwight Mansburden
04-24-2009, 02:19 PM
I've figured that damn near every major American city has a nigger problem.

It would make more sense to compile a list of cities that haven't been destroyed by niggers. Let's see:

Tucson, AZ - last I checked was like 5% nigger.

Seattle, WA - I also heard that Seattle doesn't have many niggers, although I also hear that there are many nigger-lovers there.

Portland OR is about 6% niggers...works out to around 36,000 of 'em.

I lived on the edge of Seattle's niggertown during my junior year at the UofW...the Central District is where they are thickest. Yep...lots of niggerlovers and coalburners in both Portland and Seattle although as the jig population grows and TNB happens more and more, their welcome is wearing out, gnomesain?

Unregistered
04-24-2009, 05:24 PM
From sea to shining sea has seen the scourge of the Nigger. No city,town,village is safe from niggers. They destroy everything they come in contact with, even themselves. I have owned rental properties, and believe me I know. When they fuck up the law comes after me not them. When the deal drugs,fence stuff and hide it, the law comes after me like i'm supposed to know what they do. Now we know. Go on craigslist and ebay. It's loaded with Niggers who steal shit and sell it for a profit.

Here's just 1 example of Nigger, Do you think this animal would sell technology to China,N Korea for profit?? I sure do.

"Man guilty in high-tech crime spree"

http://www.sfist.com/archives/2006/04/18/sfist_blotter.php
http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/news/local/crime_courts/14367513.htm

Sludgemaster
04-24-2009, 06:23 PM
Oakland CA
LongBeach CA
much of Los Angeles CA & suburbs

Hayward
San Lorenzo
San Leandro
Union City

Coming soon: Fremont. But then again, they are increasing the police force and rent is relatively high there. Not to mention the high population of Asians, Indians, and Mexicans doesn't mean they'll last long.

357Magnum
04-24-2009, 07:13 PM
Several cities have also been destroyed by niggers and have comeback. Other cities do a better job of keeping them in check.

It's all cyclical I guess.

Unregistered
04-24-2009, 07:45 PM
Detroit
Pontiac
Mt. Clemens
Flint
Lansing
Jackson
Albion
Battle Creek
Benton Haror
Muskegon
Saginaw
Warren
Eastpointe
Lincoln Park
Highland Park
Ypsilanti
Southfield
Dearborn

SSTWO
04-24-2009, 09:10 PM
Any city that hits 20% TNC (TOTAL NIGGER CONTENT) is destined for failure. If there are 80% humans, they simply can not squelch the monkeyshines and tnb that come with having 1/5 nigger population. The only real solution is to keep the monkeys down to 1 or 2 percent, better yet why not have one token nigger to each town to remind us why we do not like them?

FunkYou
04-24-2009, 11:20 PM
Top 5 Most Dangerous Cities:

No. 1 Detroit, Mich.

(Detroit-Livonia-Dearborn, Mich., metropolitan statistical area)

Population: 1,951,186

Violent Crimes per 100,000: 1,220

No. 2 Memphis, Tenn.

(Memphis, Tenn.-Miss.-Ark. metropolitan statistical area)

Population: 1,295,670

Violent Crimes per 100,000: 1,218

No. 3. Miami, Fla.

(Miami-Miami Beach-Kendall, Fla. metropolitan statistical area)

Population: 2,401,971

Violent Crimes per 100,000: 988

No. 4 Las Vegas, Nev.

(Las Vegas-Paradise, Nev., metropolitan statistical area)

Population: 1,834,533

Violent Crimes per 100,000: 887

No. 5 Stockton, Calif.

(Stockton, Calif., metropolitan statistical area)

Population: 684,406

Violent Crimes per 100,000: 885

Oooga Booga Taxicab
04-25-2009, 01:21 AM
Some more garbage dumps (although the guy that said anywhere there's 'boos is fucked is right) such as:

Baltimo'
Richmond
Kansas Shitty
Dallas

Detroit, Memphis, with My-yammy third place in the Ruined By Nigger hall of shame? Sounds about right. Ever been to a nice black neighborhood? Yeah me neither.

Sludgemaster
04-25-2009, 05:25 AM
We need people to dress up as southern ghost and scare those spooks away!

But they will be surprised when those ghosts are mexicans, asians, and others who can't tolerate the niggers anymore.

357Magnum
04-25-2009, 07:19 AM
Top 5 Most Dangerous Cities:

No. 1 Detroit, Mich.

(Detroit-Livonia-Dearborn, Mich., metropolitan statistical area)

Population: 1,951,186

Violent Crimes per 100,000: 1,220

No. 2 Memphis, Tenn.

(Memphis, Tenn.-Miss.-Ark. metropolitan statistical area)

Population: 1,295,670

Violent Crimes per 100,000: 1,218

No. 3. Miami, Fla.

(Miami-Miami Beach-Kendall, Fla. metropolitan statistical area)

Population: 2,401,971

Violent Crimes per 100,000: 988

No. 4 Las Vegas, Nev.

(Las Vegas-Paradise, Nev., metropolitan statistical area)

Population: 1,834,533

Violent Crimes per 100,000: 887

No. 5 Stockton, Calif.

(Stockton, Calif., metropolitan statistical area)

Population: 684,406

Violent Crimes per 100,000: 885

Good to know we're not number one anymore!!!!!

Dashark
07-15-2011, 08:18 PM
700 YRS AGO JEWISH PHILOSOPHER SAID:
"BLACKS ARE BETWEEN HUMANS AND APES. THEY CAN'T COMPREHEND SPIRITUAL CONCEPTS OR INVENT ANYTHING" (Guide to the Perplexed)

DARWIN SAID:
"BLACKS ARE NOT HUMAN BUT A DIFFERENT AFRICAN PREDATOR SPECIES"

Here is proof:
http://freedomtalk.lefora.com/2011/06/20/proof-blacks-are-an-african-predatory-species/#post0
This video must be circulated among all White friends and family specially girls and boys.

Anon E. Mouse
07-16-2011, 07:42 PM
Funny how that works, the less niggers there are in a city, the more nigger lovers there are. But if you dump those nigger lovers into a hood for a little while, they'd change their attitude very quickly.

That describes me. My Parents were upper middle class white Liberals who taught me all the wonderfulness of niggers. I took a job in San Francisco and rented a place in Oakland because it was more affordable. After a few months of exposure to these animals I realized that my parents were idiots that lived in a very sheltered world. So I went into debt for the next 30 freaking years of my life at 2/3 my salary every month to get away from those animals. It was worth it.

Frostbite
07-16-2011, 11:16 PM
The only good news out of all of this if you want to call it good news is that the Mexican gangs have been making niggers good left and right as they fight the nigger filled crips and bloods for territory, money and control.

:rofl :win

FedUp
07-18-2011, 02:08 AM
'I took a job in San Francisco and rented a place in Oakland because it was more affordable. After a few months of exposure to these animals I realized that my parents were idiots that lived in a very sheltered world. '

Reminds me of an old joke...

What is a liberal?
A conservative who hasn't been mugged yet.

FedUp
07-18-2011, 04:40 PM
Heading off to work this morning, to get the subway. I get there, and there is a transit police car there, and four metro police cars. There's some guys wondering around with in blue gloves, putting stuff in evidence bags. And (I know it's hard to believe) a Deshawn is getting shoved into the back of a cruiser.

A commuter rail station in a middle class neighborhood at 9am on Monday morning. Is ANYWHERE safe from these people anymore?

DenverNiggerHater
07-19-2011, 01:24 PM
North Denver...

Little Rock, AR; Pine Bluff, AR
Jackson, MS (basically every town in MS)
Memphis
Birmingham, AL
Every city in Florida
Myrtle Beach, SC
Atlanta
St. Louis (God damn did they ever fuck that place up?)
Kansas Shity
Detroit
Flint, MI
Probably every city in South Africa
They destoryed all of Zimbabwe
Hmmmmmmm. Can anyone name a place that niggers have made better?

ANH
07-19-2011, 02:35 PM
Several cities have also been destroyed by niggers and have comeback. Other cities do a better job of keeping them in check.

It's all cyclical I guess.
No disrespect, but name me a single city destroyed by niggers that's made any kind of recovery (being overrun with Mexican criminals doesn't count).

Fedupmex
07-19-2011, 03:57 PM
Pasadena and Altadena CA

Unregistered
07-20-2011, 08:01 PM
political correctness is the most destructive force in US history

no matter what you plan for a city, if you let niggers in, it's all pointless - you might as well cut your losses and move on

anyplace without niggers will be better

there's nothing more depressing, than living in a snow white community, and seeing niggers move in

and it's happening everywhere now - they're tearing down huge housing projects in urban areas, NOT rebuilding them, and giving them mobile section 8 housing vouchers and moving them far away into overbuilt housing bubble aprtment complexes in formerly nig free mid sized cities - like mine

totally depressing - the total absence of niggers was one of the best things about our town :(

even while mildly politically correct brainwashed as a youth, i still apreciated that they werent around, part of my brain was always right - i just didnt like anything about niggers - still dont

Kleetorius McSpook
07-23-2011, 03:27 AM
once the nigger populations exceeds about 10% wherever the nigger loving Demonrats are in charge, it goes downhill. They create those urban renewal policies that move the feral beasts into the suburbs where we moved to get away from them

Unregistered
08-09-2011, 10:23 AM
IN the south:

atlanta
birmingham
new orleans
north charleston
baton rouge
spartanburg
orangeburg

just to name a FEW

Add Fayetteville,NC to that list...totally infested with niggers,nigger lovers,and whiggers.

shirtless
03-07-2012, 04:44 AM
I'd say Detroit, without a doubt. At least the other cities mentioned still have nice, nigger-free zones. I know of no such areas within the Detroit city limits. That "city" is a total bantuland.

Except for some areas along the Detroit River, Detroit is a wall-to-wall slum. Neighborhoods that were once clean and neat are now infested by niggers. Nigger males on the streets, daring anyone to challenge them, and nigger sows showing off their hideous asses.