PDA

View Full Version : The Stench of Coalburner Kendra

Unregistered
06-29-2009, 10:26 PM
That filthy ignorant skank Kendra married that nigger yesterday. What a coalburning nigger loving convention that must have been. I think she is pregnant with his nigglet too. She represents the stupidest example of a woman. She is good for nothing to begin with and all she can do is marry a nigger. It doesn't get any lower than that. Good riddance to that discusting POS!

Chimp Herder
06-29-2009, 10:43 PM
She always was the trashiest of the slimy cunts on that TV show, and that is saying a lot! All she did was confirm her place in history as a race traitor that no respectable white man will ever want to touch again.

Weezy Jeffasun
06-30-2009, 05:13 AM
Who the fuck is Kendra? Is she your neighbor or employee or other person you're forced to encoonter? If so, sympathies and plug your nose and hide the kids' toys and other valuables until babydaddy gone (shouldn't be more than a month or so). If not, WTF??
I've never heard of the dirty whore until now. Kunta Kendra

Brian P. Marks
06-30-2009, 01:11 PM
I despise all coal-burners, be they female or male! This "lady" would be a good companion to the adminny of that OTHER forum!

SnowDog
06-30-2009, 03:04 PM
"Who the fuck is Kendra?" Google is your friend.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/13/Kendra_Wilkinson-1.jpg/225px-Kendra_Wilkinson-1.jpg (Kendra piccie -- notice the highly unnatural look here)

"Wilkinson met Hugh Hefner at his 78th birthday party in April 2004, where she was hired to be one of the "painted girls" (women who are nude except for painted-on accessories). Hefner had apparently seen her picture, shot by photographer Kim Riley, on a fax machine at the Playboy Mansion and wanted to know who she was. Shortly after they met, Hefner asked Wilkinson to be one of his girlfriends and he moved her into the Playboy Mansion along with her dogs Raskal and Martini".

So she's a low class slut for a dirty old man.

"She was featured on the E! reality television series _The Girls Next Door_, which followed the lives of Hefner's then girlfriends, which, as well as Wilkinson, included Holly Madison and Bridget Marquardt. She moved out of the Playboy Mansion in 2009 and has filmed her own spin-off reality show for E! called Kendra. It will follow her in her new life [4] living alone, planning her wedding, etc."

No personal pride whatsoever. What. A. Surprise. (NOT!)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/58/Hank-Baskett-2008-Camp-Autograph.jpg/200px-Hank-Baskett-2008-Camp-Autograph.jpg (Her buck nigger)

"On June 10, 2009 Wilkinson announced that she and Baskett are expecting their first chimp together.[19] According to Wilkinson, the shitlet is due on Christmas Day.[20] Reports also claim that Bridget Marquardt will be hosting the chimp shower. (First and last shower that little nigger will be taking.) While Wilkinson is expected to have a baboon shower in Los Angeles, Holly Madison wants to throw her a second shower in Las Vegas.[22] Wilkinson told E! News that Playboy mogul Hugh Hefner will be the godfather of the ape-on-the-way. "He was like, 'Oh my god!' and then he cried... (I'd cry too if some skank I used to paw to turned coalburner axt me to be the "god father" to its crotch goblin.) Hef will be the godfather," Wilkinson said.[23]"

Losing this piece of white trash to the darkie side is:

:loss :loss :loss :loss

…ireannach
07-21-2009, 11:32 AM
That skank is so fucking disgusting. Something never set right with me about her. Ugh.

sheepdogbp
07-21-2009, 12:27 PM
no women in her right mind would hook up with a nigger! she,s a lost cause.

Unregistered
07-22-2009, 03:41 AM
Another sign of niggerdom: Delusions of grandeur.

Unregistered
07-22-2009, 03:42 AM
Heh. I was replying to that nigger troll :lol

Overdose
07-22-2009, 04:28 AM
she's a total moron...I actually thought she was a lesbo until the nigger thing came out...she still might be both - who knows, who cares - nasty coal burning mudshark. She'll be off the air in a yr and divorced prolly shortly there after w/her little halfrikan sambo niglet. I used to catch that girls nextdoor show now and again until I heard about the monkeyshines - I won't watch it anymore.

dicklessniggerbitch
07-22-2009, 04:59 AM
Well, I can't help but feel sorry for the family unless they happened to be enablers. I can't understand why any woman who achieved what others can only dream of would go and throw it all away in this manner. If she does not love her race, does she not at least love her family. I guess the reason I can't comprehend it is because for me my (immediate) family comes first. I especially feel bad for the men in her family because it seems to me like she emasculated them with her actions. And, let's not forget or excuse that Mexican coalburner, Eva Longoria, who happens to be from around the same area and ethnicity as my family. I am tired of hearing people talk about how beautiful she is. She's just a common-looking bitch with a common name. Her name and her looks are common down there. Another stupid bitch that is throwing it all away for a nigger. I have heard mudshark, mudpanda, and mudcamel. What should we call mestiza coalburners? Mudchihuahuas? Suggestions anybody?

357Magnum
07-22-2009, 05:01 AM
she's a total moron...I actually thought she was a lesbo until the nigger thing came out...she still might be both - who knows, who cares - nasty coal burning mudshark. She'll be off the air in a yr and divorced prolly shortly there after w/her little halfrikan sambo niglet. I used to catch that girls nextdoor show now and again until I heard about the monkeyshines - I won't watch it anymore.

You don't have to worry about that, the show hasn't been on for at least a year now. I bet Hef' found out about her oil drilling and kicked that fucking mudshark to the curb and that's the real reason the show was canceled.

She was absolutely annoying and the perfect example of a person that shouldn't EVER be allowed to speak. She is scum and she can go run-off with her little mulato feetzball nigger and have her little quadroonies on camera now in the spin-off. This glorification of beastiality is exactly what's wrong with this country.

loping my mule
07-22-2009, 05:06 AM
What should we call mestiza coalburners? Mudchihuahuas? Suggestions anybody...

mmm....insane douchebags that have lowered themselves to commit the most unspeakable perversion without any regard for themselves, their families, or their people? The stench of nigger will never wash off of them and the monkeys they give birth to will grow up to rape and kill them if their nigger buck daddy doesn't do it first.

103rapesAday
07-22-2009, 05:14 AM
Well, I can't help but feel sorry for the family unless they happened to be enablers. I can't understand why any woman who achieved what others can only dream of would go and throw it all away in this manner. If she does not love her race, does she not at least love her family. I guess the reason I can't comprehend it is because for me my (immediate) family comes first. I especially feel bad for the men in her family because it seems to me like she emasculated them with her actions. And, let's not forget or excuse that Mexican coalburner, Eva Longoria, who happens to be from around the same area and ethnicity as my family. I am tired of hearing people talk about how beautiful she is. She's just a common-looking bitch with a common name. Her name and her looks are common down there. Another stupid bitch that is throwing it all away for a nigger. I have heard mudshark, mudpanda, and mudcamel. What should we call mestiza coalburners? Mudchihuahuas? Suggestions anybody?

Nigger-lover does it for me, direct and to the point.

357Magnum
07-22-2009, 05:27 AM
I have heard mudshark, mudpanda, and mudcamel. What should we call mestiza coalburners? Mudchihuahuas? Suggestions anybody?

Hahahahaha! That's funny shit. I don't know, never gave it much thought since mudshark and coal burner work so well. I personally hate fucking chihuahuas so I don't know, mudtaco, mudfeather, mudback????

Unregistered
07-22-2009, 05:28 AM
Hey jackass, go lope your mule somewhere else.

*trying not to feed the trolls*

Loui$e Farakunt
07-22-2009, 05:29 AM
Coal burners are worse than niggers since niggers are born as niggers, but coal burners should have known better.
And it's always "my dik" with niggers. but then those bastards are not human

Woodburner
07-22-2009, 05:32 AM
Ugh. No one told me I had to marry white...I did.

(The handle "woodburner"--wood typically looks, well, white as opposed to coal. :lol )

357Magnum
Coal burners are worse than niggers since niggers are born as niggers, but coal burners should have known better.

Totally agreed.

loping my mule
"white people love black c o c k baby for that kick in the soul ramma jamma. only black c o c k can do this. take my tip i work with my hands on my hip yep." Please let me apologize to the good humans of this forum for the ignorant niggerbabble that I just wrote. I've been abusing crack for so long that I just loose all control at regular intervals but in my few lucid moments I realize that everything on this site is true and I'm a subhuman primate that isn't even fit to eat donkey shit. Please forgive me.

Unregistered
07-22-2009, 05:34 AM
@357Magnum

I'm talking about this "loping my mule" nigger whose posts keep getting deleted.

Contrary to what niggers think, some of us white women find the idea of sex with them to be downright nasty.

357Magnum
07-22-2009, 05:41 AM
@357Magnum

I'm talking about this "loping my mule" nigger whose posts keep getting deleted.

Contrary to what niggers think, some of us white women find the idea of sex with them to be downright nasty.

Huh?! Not sure what you are talking about but I do agree with you and am very happy that you aren't down with beastiality.

That stupid coon waggler just needs to give it up and move on somewhere else. We've all heard it before it's the same bullshit story, "gibs muh dat," "muh dikk," "mud dikk," "dats rayciss," "gibs muh dat," etc. Get some new fucking lines jungle bunny. Nobody wants your herpes infested purple hog except a mound of fire ants. Why don't you go "muh dikk" it. I'm sure the queen of the mound would be most thrilled!!!!! Now FOAD Toby!!!!!!

loping my mule
07-22-2009, 05:43 AM
@357Magnum

Sho'nuff, I iz a good nigger, Massa! I shine yo' shoes real good!

Unregistered
07-22-2009, 05:49 AM
What cracks me up is this Kim Kardashian whore whining that people make racial comments about her coalburning. I say, get over it, wench, maybe there are still people out there with some sense!

People think they can just do what they want, when they want, and don't give a damn about the consequences. Selfish, selfish people, don't care about their heritage. Then they have the nerve to pitch a fit when someone calls them on their monkey business.

I have no problem with treating everyone with civility, no matter what the race. But you're not going to see me "hangin' wit da homies," much less screwing one! Avoid the groid!

Unregistered
05-17-2014, 02:35 PM
Now she gave Birth to a half sheboon

Niggadomeous
05-17-2014, 04:12 PM
once you go black you won't get taken back
playmate or not once she is single again she will have a hard time finding a real man, she's been tainted and most likely has been introduced into the hip hop world of herpes

:dble

Frostbite
05-17-2014, 04:23 PM

when it comes to muh-dik niggers are not known to be very fussy. a knot hole in a tree will do if there's no skanks nearby.

Unregistered
05-17-2014, 08:19 PM
I thought she already had two niglets, making the latest one the third, so I was somewhat relieved to learn that her and her unemployed nigger cum dropper have only two future criminals indahouse. Once she fades from view and they are both unemployed, I believe we will find her sporting the black eyes of a coal burner, and perhaps even eventually getting her bat wings.

Unregistered
05-17-2014, 09:00 PM
Am I supposed to know who this skank is? Nevermind, I hate her already.

Unregistered
05-18-2014, 03:37 AM
I think the only purpose of this burner and her washed up pumpkin pusher sperm donor are to push the media agenda of a happy mixed family. They have no talents. None. What do these people do i know nothing about them expce