Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default It's real! Nigger repellent

http://aryanwear.com/fuck-nigger-repellent-p-1135.html

It isn't the real thing but makes a good gift
    "Political correctness is the sullen revenge of the spiteful, intolerant, and ill-willed dunce upon all the liveliness in this world. It is no more than the humorlessly insincere resort of minds so mediocre that, for them, a revival of Stalinism is preferable to the pain of a glimpse of self-it is the last sigh of the beast that Nietzsche identified as ressentiment."

I thought Nigger Repellent was a job application.

Quote Originally Posted by Castigated Clairvoyant View Post
    I thought Nigger Repellent was a job application.
    A Help Wanted sign also works.
    "Political correctness is the sullen revenge of the spiteful, intolerant, and ill-willed dunce upon all the liveliness in this world. It is no more than the humorlessly insincere resort of minds so mediocre that, for them, a revival of Stalinism is preferable to the pain of a glimpse of self-it is the last sigh of the beast that Nietzsche identified as ressentiment."

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard View Post
    http://aryanwear.com/fuck-nigger-repellent-p-1135.html

It isn't the real thing but makes a good gift
    Nice, but that stuff's overpriced. You can get a job app at any local grocery store for free and it works just as well.
    You might be a king or a street sweeper, but sooner or later you dance with the reaper. -Robert Alton Harris

I lubz mangoz! - Some goofy looking little nigglet

Any book will do. Just wave it in front of the nigger and like a vampire seeing a cross it'll flee.
    ~"Books beez racyss YT ju-ju gnomesayin"~

The best nigger repellent I've ever used was a fully loaded .357

Those niggers ran so fast their stink had to catch up with em.
    "there ain't nothing pleasant bout being fucked in the ass..." - Luther Spells

Guys you're not thinking creatively.

I want to buy a number of those and leave them at laundromats, KFC's, on the shelf at a liquor store, or anywhere else a nigger might find it and CHIMP OUT!

Muhahahahaha!!!

Liberalism is a dangerous religious cult.

Well, if that's your standard, I recommend "White's
    Only" ...
    "there ain't nothing pleasant bout being fucked in the ass..." - Luther Spells

Quote Originally Posted by Gallóglaigh View Post

I want to buy a number of those and leave them at laundromats, KFC's, on the shelf at a liquor store, or anywhere else a nigger might find it and CHIMP OUT!

Muhahahahaha!!!

I like how you think, sir

Quote Originally Posted by Gallóglaigh View Post

Muhahahahaha!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brewski View Post
    Not that I would in any way advocate such a thing, but printing up a mess of Avery self-adhesive labels that say "Coloreds Only" circa 1950 and putting them in bus stops, KFC drive through menus, dollar store windows, etc. would be lots of fun, in my humble opinion. No need to be race specific, niggers know they are inferior.

A rash of chimpouts would start.