Default SOW Lets Her DOGS EAT Mothers TOES (pic)

http://www.wbtv.com/global/story.asp?s=11977586
    http://wbtv.images.worldnow.com/images/11977586_BG1.jpg

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP. NIGGGERS

An eastern North Carolina SHE-BOON SOW was charged after police said that she allowed puppies to chew off some of her disabled mother's toes.

The incident happened in Goldsboro when Sandra Monroe, was taken to Wayne Memorial Hospital early Wednesday for treatment after her toes were chewed by four dogs, police said.

Sandra Monroe is disabled and her daughter, Latrina Latasha Monroe, 23, is responsible for her care.

Latrina Monroe of Central Heights Road was charged Thursday with abuse of a disabled adult causing serious injury. She was held in the Wayne County Jail under a $25,000 secured bond.
    In April 1941, during a meeting of the General Board of the Navy a body roughly comparable to the War Department General Staff the Commandant of the Marine Corps, Major General Thomas Holcomb, declared that blacks had no place in the organization he headed.

"If it were a question of having a Marine Corps of 5,000 whites or 250,000 Negroes," he said, "I would rather have the whites."

Seems the General knew more than they gave him credit for. Semper Fi MajGen Holcomb!!

good thing latrina was'nt hongree n sheet-there would have been ghetto lobstah fo sho

Quote Originally Posted by redleg112 View Post
    good thing latrina was'nt hongree n sheet-there would have been ghetto lobstah fo sho

Could be though that Latrina was using the puppies as some sort of nigger-rigged meat tenderizer. I highly doubt a puppy would stoop so low as to eat nigger flesh.
    Who Needs Niggers?

The reason men are silenced is not because they speak falsely, but because they speak the truth. This is because if men speak falsehoods, their own words can be used against them; while if they speak truly, there is nothing which can be used against them -- except force. "Birdman" Bryant
    The Bell Curve

Latrina
    "An individual's tolerance for niggers is inversely proportional to their distance from them."

Dr JT Buckmaster, Bnig, MN, Ph.Nig
    Emeritus Professor of Niggerology
    European Institute of Advanced Nigger Studies (EIANS)

1-800-FUK NGRS

Quote Originally Posted by Odin88 View Post
    Nice to see that my hometown is still just like I left it... infested with human cockroaches. I was actually born in that hospital. As much as I miss the south, Master Sergeants posts of colorful nigger mayhem in the southland make me glad I moved to the frozen north a long time ago. I hope the pups don't die from food poisoning....
    One thing is for sure, there will never be a shortage of TNB in the South.
    In April 1941, during a meeting of the General Board of the Navy a body roughly comparable to the War Department General Staff the Commandant of the Marine Corps, Major General Thomas Holcomb, declared that blacks had no place in the organization he headed.

"If it were a question of having a Marine Corps of 5,000 whites or 250,000 Negroes," he said, "I would rather have the whites."

Seems the General knew more than they gave him credit for. Semper Fi MajGen Holcomb!!

25,000 dollar bond?? The will NEVER come up with that kind of money in
    it's lifetime....guess who got to foot the bill for her jail food and B.E.T cable
    show?? You and me...that's who....come to think of it....maybe that's not
    so bad after all.

Guarantee that dumb she-boon was smoking a crack rock with the boyfriend all day long and Momma got eaten. Nothing surprises me anymore with niggers but goddam what will they do next? They should never have left the plantation and protection of their masters. Day to day life is just too much for most nigs.

Has anyone thought about those poor dogs with nigger toes in their stomachs? Fucking niggers are starving those dogs to point where they had to resort to fucking "Geriatric Nigger Pedal Digits" for sustenance! Someone oughta call the SPCA and have their stomachs pumped!
    The inferior negro should be subjugated to the superior races. The small and frail negro mind boughs under the stress of equality creating much suffering to the negro. The suffering negro, will act out of his malaise, commiting vile and heinous crimes and misdemeanors.

Let us now, in good conscience, come to the aid of the negro and enslave him for his own good. The negro has shown his distaste for freedom by his rapes, murders, larceny and wanton acts of debauchery.

Chief

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Palin Supporter View Post
    Has anyone thought about those poor dogs with nigger toes in their stomachs? Fucking niggers are starving those dogs to point where they had to resort to fucking "Geriatric Nigger Pedal Digits" for sustenance! Someone oughta call the SPCA and have their stomachs pumped!
    I was just about to ask about the puppies. I hope they survived without permanent trauma. I'm sure they're going to need lots of veterinary care for a while until their digestive tracts heal.

On the other hand, I wouldn't care (after having read the other thread about the five niggers murdering the 12 year old human girl), if a pack of starving, rabid pitbulls had been turned loose on the old sow. I wonder how many murderous, violent, vicious, and worthless (excluding the daugter) she has spawned.
    (I would still feel sorry for the pack of starving, rabid pitbulls though).