Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Extreme Example Of 'Gibs Me Dat'

This photo was published in yesterday's edition of The Montreal Gazette. I'm outraged!

Not only is it 'gibs me dat' to the max, those things are demanding aid!

This is just too much.

Notice the thing to the extreme left of the photo doesn't look as if it's starving.

It pisses me off so much, I can't express it.

Thank God the rains have hit that filthy cesspool of slime that is Haiti so that the Haitian niggers can wallow around in the muck much like pigs, no offense to the noble pig.

Not only the left nigger, but the right at her is fat too.

Nothing is enough for those niggers.

Quote Originally Posted by Eramvie View Post
    Nothing is enough for those niggers.
    Nuke haiti! But spare the D.R.-the humans there have done an awesome job of turning it into a modern country. I love the fact that when haiticoons try to cross the border the Dominicans shoot at them!!!!

If we could only rid Haiti of its feral inhabitants, and allow the country to refurbish itself on its own or with help from those who are schooled in such things, we who live in North America might take it over and have an island paradise to go to.

Dr. David Suzuki once stated that the only way that earth will rebound and become what it once was is to remove all humans from the planet...he's guessing earth would naturally become its pristine state in a decade, and he was guessing on the conservative side.

Time is short, so all we have to do is rid the planet of niggers.

The same could be applied to Afreakan countries, too. Think of all the coastlines we could have, and we could transform those countries into civilized places that all could enjoy. Nice to dream, isn't it?

*snaps awake*

We don't have ten years, so bring on the monsoons!

As a Canadian who has lived through many Januarys, I'd sure appreciate having a Canadian island in the south to live in for a month or two.

Gotta love those Dominicans!

Oh,left to herself,Mother Nature does amazing things in relatively short periods of time. Anyone who's ever tried to keep a fence line clear of underbrush can testify to that.

If all of the niggers in Haiti washed into the ocean tomorrow,all that we'd really need to do is to seed a bunch of earthworms,and maybe some beehives,and the rest would pretty much take care of itself,if left alone for a while. And even the earthworms and beehives aren't strictly required-all they'd do is to speed up the process of regeneration.

Heck,just look at places like Detroit! I honestly wouldn't be shocked to find out that some of the larger species such as lynx have started ti re-inhabit the deserted part of Detroit (and Gary and places like that).
    For we who grew up tall and proud,In the shadow of the mushroom cloud....

Quote Originally Posted by swampthing View Post
    Oh,left to herself,Mother Nature does amazing things in relatively short periods of time. Anyone who's ever tried to keep a fence line clear of underbrush can testify to that.

If all of the niggers in Haiti washed into the ocean tomorrow,all that we'd really need to do is to seed a bunch of earthworms,and maybe some beehives,and the rest would pretty much take care of itself,if left alone for a while. And even the earthworms and beehives aren't strictly required-all they'd do is to speed up the process of regeneration.

Heck,just look at places like Detroit! I honestly wouldn't be shocked to find out that some of the larger species such as lynx have started ti re-inhabit the deserted part of Detroit (and Gary and places like that).
    Send the haitians back to apefreaka! Ahm sure der bruthas an' sistahs beez willin' ta' gibs sum gibs muh dat!

Thank God the rains have hit that filthy cesspool of slime that is Haiti so that the Haitian niggers can wallow around in the muck much like pigs, no offense to the noble pig.

Let us hope the rains bring typhus, cholera, and dysentary. Let us hope for a massive wave of disease that wipes out the Niggers and the Nigger-Lovers.

...As a Canadian who has lived through many Januarys, I'd sure appreciate having a Canadian island in the south to live in for a month or two.

A Canadian island in the Caribbean.

Now that's an interesting concept!

OK...you Canucks can have Haiti.

The current Negro inhabitants could be quarantined in the Port au Prince area...put up a 14' high electric fence around 'em...and the rest of the western third of Hispanola could become Snowbird paradise! :canada

All you'd have to do is pay for the fence, the relocation of outlying Haitian jigs, and then basic minimum subsistence for them. Beans, rice, etc...nothing fancy.

A win-win solution!

Cap Haitien, here I come!
    "I am not now nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the races which I believe will for ever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality." Abraham Lincoln, Sept. 18, 1858, at Charleston, Illinois.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Mike View Post
    Let us hope the rains bring typhus, cholera, and dysentary. Let us hope for a massive wave of disease that wipes out the Niggers and the Nigger-Lovers.

Amen!