Trustee

Default Niggers force teens to perform sex acts.

I was going to post this in nigger rape but I don't think it quite fits. http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/cr...rm-270211.html

It's always about MUH-DIKK!!!!
    In April 1941, during a meeting of the General Board of the Navy a body roughly comparable to the War Department General Staff the Commandant of the Marine Corps, Major General Thomas Holcomb, declared that blacks had no place in the organization he headed.

"If it were a question of having a Marine Corps of 5,000 whites or 250,000 Negroes," he said, "I would rather have the whites."

Seems the General knew more than they gave him credit for. Semper Fi MajGen Holcomb!!

that's a real faggot nigger for sure! Sounds like the victims might have been niggers too. That would make this story the lulz.
    And look at the primative brow ridge on its skull.

don't know enough, if the "kids" were niggers as well then no harm done. and three of the "kids" were boys so of course he's a faggot

and then made them do things to each other they didn't want to do.
    Did the teenapers actually say that or did the media just make that up?

I'm having trouble believing that part of the story. Maybe this is a little more accurate.
    and then made them do things to each other that they would have done eventually that night anyway.
    It's a sort of "freebie" in a way isn't it? "The man with the gun made me rape the girl and be downlow. I didn't have a choice." The story is so convoluted, I can't tell who did what to whom. This story could be condensed to "abandoned house is sight of gay rape, forced sex, robbery, gunfire, and theft."

The oddest thing to me about this story is that three times, random niggers just pop up out of nowhere. This really scares me imagining that there are places where that happens.

*gay libtard voice*
    This is an outrage! The police are not respecting African culture. This was simply an impromptu community-organized school for young African Americans. Those teens were misbehaving and needed to be corrected. They started out right with breaking and entering but it went downhill when they started playing a game peacefully. That is not their culture! It is a vestige of their white patriarchal education system. This lack of violence, theft, muh-dicking, and gunfire had to be corrected. After all, it takes a village to raise a child.
    /end voice

This was a valuable lesson for these children and they got off rather easy losing a few dollars, gum, and bling and the nigger version of "spin the bottle". LMAO Don't let an older nigger you don't know in on your card game or near you in an abandoned building.

I am a little amused at the fact that they put good samaritan as" Good Samaritan". Gee, I wonder what that could mean? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Murde. R. Monkey View Post
    I am a little amused at the fact that they put good samaritan as" Good Samaritan". Gee, I wonder what that could mean? lol
    I don't get what you're getting at. Did he work at one of those old folks homes that is always named that? Are you joking about how the good samaritan got some muh dick on before he stopped it?

Chief
    Southern born,Southern bred, and when I"m gone I'll be By God Southern Dead!

I'm wondering if the teens were niggers or white? If they were niggers there probably wasn't a whole lot of force involved. By the time they reach 16 most nigger girls have had more black dick in them than a urinal at the Apollo Theater.

Did you catch the part where he said "I knows where you stays". Typical nigger; when I worked in EMS if we asked a white person for their address they'd reply "I live at 123 Jones Street". Ask a nigger (and without fail) they'd always say "I stays at 321 Smith Street". I guess it's genetic; goes back to their jungle days when they knew their hut wouldn't be in the same place for very long.
    Black on white crime: Watch this! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg38r...eature=related

You can take the nigger out of the jungle but you can't take the jungle out of the nigger.

Quote Originally Posted by niggers_suck View Post

that's a real faggot nigger for sure! Sounds like the victims might have been niggers too. That would make this story the lulz.
    And look at the primative brow ridge on its skull.
    Nice observation, NS....
    Semi-simian

Niggers are the destroyer of everything good in life....