Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 5,000 niggers in Africa get their fat nigger lips chopped off

http://www.philly.com/philly/wires/a.../89674522.html

More than 5,000 niggers whose gigantic nigger lips and ears were cut off by rebels waging a more than 20-year insurgency in northern Uganda will receive compensation from the gubmint, a presidential adviser said Thursday.

Victims of the Lord's Resistance Army already have begun signing up with the gubmint, nigger Richard Todwong told The Associated Press.

Nigger Todwong said that 2,250 niggers with no lips, 2,600 niggers without ears and 150 niggers with neither ears nor lips have registered so far. He said that 3,000 of the niggers are sows, 1,650 are bucks and 350 are niglets.
    Segregation now, segregation forever!

A nigger without lips is like an elephant without a trunk, or a giraffe without a neck.
    THIS COLOR MEANS FORUM STAFF POST, NO MESSING AROUND
    Normal color means it's me, feel free to argue.

If ANYONE is owed reparations, its Confederate sons and daughters!

Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers
    They're not animals, they're not human....they're niggers!

nothing more than these savages deserve. Trouble is, Western gubments then export them around the world and they then pay the kindness back by mutilating the indigenous populations in an act of reciprocation. Don't you just love niggers?
    the USA is like a tube of toothpaste. Once all the white has been squeezed out, you'll have a piece of garbage.

I always wondered where rubber bands came from.
    “The right to bear arms shall not be infringed”.

Now they don't have thorn resistant lips for when they climb trees to eat fruit off the vine. Oh well. There is always live insects and dirt cookies.
    "Political correctness is the sullen revenge of the spiteful, intolerant, and ill-willed dunce upon all the liveliness in this world. It is no more than the humorlessly insincere resort of minds so mediocre that, for them, a revival of Stalinism is preferable to the pain of a glimpse of self-it is the last sigh of the beast that Nietzsche identified as ressentiment."

Looks like TNB to me.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Hey niggers, last time I checked, we were not living in a Bre'r Rabbit book, so why persist in blatant Pickaninny language?
    If you insist on speaking and writing like a slave, by the gods I'll beat you like one.

This cheered my day little bit.

"...Todwong said that 2,250 people with no lips, 2,600 without ears and 150 with neither ears nor lips have registered so far..."

Savage nigger beasts!

Yeah, sure...they're just like us except for their skin color, gnomesain?
    "I am not now nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the races which I believe will for ever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality." Abraham Lincoln, Sept. 18, 1858, at Charleston, Illinois.

I bet those Niggerlips would make the perfect fanbelt. Guaranteed to last a minimum of 1,000,000 miles.

Thank you for posting this great story. It's 2:30 in the morning here on the west coast, and it's always nice to have a happy story to go to sleep on. This story warms my cockles.