Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Niggers Eating a Cow's Pussy And Using Shit & Piss As Insect Repellent

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm8njGfsV6A"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
    If the education of our kids comes from radio, television, newspapers - if that's where they get most of their knowledge from, and not from the schools, then the powers that be are definitely in charge, because they own all those outlets.

Maynard James Keenan

Captain

Niggers are so entertaining.... I think I will stick with OFF to keep the insects away...

Captain
    A once lovely port town by the beach, now overrun by NIGGERS!

OMFG!!! Another myth dispelled, niggers DO eat pussy!
    Welcome to Lazy Town!

"There is nothing more painful for me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery—and then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved." -Jesse Jackson

Stimulating the cow to lactate by stimulating its genitals ? lol, The niglets just wanted a warm piss shower.

Those niggers looked so happy to be in their natural environment. Just think of how happy all of the Western World niggers would be to go home and lavish in the fruits of the motherland.

Captain

Two thoughts on this.

First, I bet some old lazy nigger decided to fuck with a gaggle of niglets and told em " Youb gots to lick dem cow cooter good an shiet" and the niglets actually liked it as much as the cow did. It just kinda stuck.

Secondly, cow pussy has to smell better than nigger pussy....

OHHH, That's just naaaaassssttyyyy!

It never fails to amaze me the ignorance and audacity of a nigger. Their race is breeding and spreading like a vile parasitic disease producing only destruction within their path and contributing NOTHING!

N. Niggers
    A. Are
    A. Always
    C. Causing
    P. Problems

If it walks like a nigger, if it talk like a nigger, if it acts like a nigger, IT IS a nigger!

Lieutenant

Why would anyone doubt that they was flying Jipshuns and shit?

Banned
    In a thought world, growing at my own command. = )

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Tom Ashmore View Post
    Those niggers looked so happy to be in their natural environment. Just think of how happy all of the Western World niggers would be to go home and lavish in the fruits of the motherland.

Dirtydan

Just like going to the zoo and watching monkeys throwing shit!