Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ok since JER played a cruel trick on you. Here is a "legitimate" nude cleaning service that has human (I hope) maids. http://www.supersexymaids.net/
    You know, that sow is really stupid, if she wanted to drum up business, she should've just been a silent partner and hire some smoking hot white or asian girl to go on TV. No human with an IQ larger than a shoe size would pay 300 bucks to see that gorilla nude.
    If guns kill people, mine are all defective.
    Click the pictures to read the blogs of Miss Ann, and Intolerant

THIS COLOR MEANS FORUM STAFF POST, NO MESSING AROUND
    Normal color means it's me, feel free to argue.

Quote Originally Posted by YTISFEDUP View Post
    Ok since JER played a cruel trick on you. Here is a "legitimate" nude cleaning service that has human (I hope) maids. http://www.supersexymaids.net/
    You know, that sow is really stupid, if she wanted to drum up business, she should've just been a silent partner and hire some smoking hot white or asian girl to go on TV. No human with an IQ larger than a shoe size would pay 300 bucks to see that gorilla nude.

i was gonna say the same damn thing... Thanks a lot JER.... It was pretty good...
    "there ain't nothing pleasant bout being fucked in the ass..." - Luther Spells

Default rofl

The video advert. that played before this article was for Alpine Eye Care Center. ROFL

Kilth
    Defender of the Faith

"Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no one - for I am the meanest motherfucker in the valley." General George S. Patton

HAHAHA!!!

Sorry guys!! But you should NEVER trust a link for Nude Anything posted in GENERAL MONKEYSHINES!
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Samuel Adams: Speech in Philadelphia; August 1, 1776

aew wtf you got me2