+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Unregistered

Default new york niggers

Im Italian. Im from Brooklyn, most of my family is, with a small faction from The Bronx. Nobodies got better stories then us.

Back in my parents hay day-before the moolies realized they couldn't fuck around in our neighborhoods, they used to actually come around in HOARDS.
    My aunt lived in a large 3 family house. It had a large parlor, and 1 day when she was leaving her house-entering the parlor- there were 3 niggers standing in the hallway. My aunt doesnt frighten easily, so she looked em dead in the eye and said "what the fuck are you doin in here? this is a private house asshole, get outta here!" then they made an awful mistake.. they came at her, right when her father, Mike "hollywood", and her 2 uncles, Sammy "the wheel", and "dark" Tony (and they didnt call him dark because of his olive complexion) were comming out of there place upstairs..

They all RAN down the stairs yelling at the Mau Mau's, who very stupidly pulled out knives. My Grandfather, and Great Uncles laughed out, LOUD... then as the AfricanTs faces grew puzzled, crazy Sammy "the wheel" pulled out his .357 Rev... the jiggaboo's RAN the Fuck outta there like they were back in Africa and they were running from a lion...

My other Uncle, Benny, on my fathers side, just so happened to get the LUCKY chance to Beat The Shit outta AL SHARPTON. (that was back when the schools started gettin mixed)

My other Uncle, Albie, on ,my mothers side-when he was 6 years old, beat the shit out of 3 12 and 13 year old koons who tryed to jump him at a baseball park.

Most of my these stories are from "back ina day" (40's-50's) before the blacks came up with the excuse that the man is holding them down(but i do have many more wonderful stories about them that take place afterward-60's-now)... back then they just complained about slavery-but were generally greatful for any job etc.

but as the years drew on the complaints and excuses multiplied. funny though, how they live in the same tennements and ghettos that the italians ,jews ,and the irish b4 them, all lived in, (in a MUCH rougher era), when they first arrived here in this country... yet somehow we ALL managed to make something of ourselves and literally move on up. yet they STILL live in these hell holes, whether its the South Bronx or Brownsville Brooklyn....Harlem or Ridgewood Queens... Newark or Jersey City or Paterson NJ... whyyyyy is this??????

How can they talk about injustices, when EVERY other Culture in the world has SUFFERED equal, and in most cases, WORSE?
    the BIGGEST mass lynching in the history of this country was done to italians- NOT BLACKS, (late 1800's new orleans). but you dont here us complain. we (italian Americans) along with german Americans, and Japanese Americans were held in Internment camps during WWII. we dont Bitch and moan.

In those days when the italians 1st arrived, the signs for employment would read "whites $2.00, Negro's $1.50, Dago's $1.00"
    The Italians rose above this. the blacks who were considered to be above italians, obviously, did NOT.

the ridiculous-ness is unbearable... i only pray a nigger is reading this.... and if im so lucky as to get a nigger who's at least halfway literate, then i fuckin dare you to come to BENSONHURST BROOKLYN. bring ya homies...cowards, all of you, i've NEVER seen a darkie win unless there were 30 of u on 1 guy... how proud you all must be

Right on! I had a good friend in the Corps, Mike De Franco, from Brooklyn, I think. Great guy. Anyway, we all have great stories here. You really should join!
    Ego requiro a Niveus-tantum Patria, iam!
    "When the world is pregnant with lies, a secret long-hidden will be revealed." - Ancient Odinist Prophecy
    If niggers were a commodity openly traded on Wall Street, with real potential for financial gain, they would STILL need a bailout.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Im Italian. Im from Brooklyn, most of my family is, with a small faction from The Bronx. Nobodies got better stories then us.

Back in my parents hay day-before the moolies realized they couldn't fuck around in our neighborhoods, they used to actually come around in HOARDS.
    My aunt lived in a large 3 family house. It had a large parlor, and 1 day when she was leaving her house-entering the parlor- there were 3 niggers standing in the hallway. My aunt doesnt frighten easily, so she looked em dead in the eye and said "what the fuck are you doin in here? this is a private house asshole, get outta here!" then they made an awful mistake.. they came at her, right when her father, Mike "hollywood", and her 2 uncles, Sammy "the wheel", and "dark" Tony (and they didnt call him dark because of his olive complexion) were comming out of there place upstairs..

They all RAN down the stairs yelling at the Mau Mau's, who very stupidly pulled out knives. My Grandfather, and Great Uncles laughed out, LOUD... then as the AfricanTs faces grew puzzled, crazy Sammy "the wheel" pulled out his .357 Rev... the jiggaboo's RAN the Fuck outta there like they were back in Africa and they were running from a lion...

My other Uncle, Benny, on my fathers side, just so happened to get the LUCKY chance to Beat The Shit outta AL SHARPTON. (that was back when the schools started gettin mixed)

My other Uncle, Albie, on ,my mothers side-when he was 6 years old, beat the shit out of 3 12 and 13 year old koons who tryed to jump him at a baseball park.

Most of my these stories are from "back ina day" (40's-50's) before the blacks came up with the excuse that the man is holding them down(but i do have many more wonderful stories about them that take place afterward-60's-now)... back then they just complained about slavery-but were generally greatful for any job etc.

but as the years drew on the complaints and excuses multiplied. funny though, how they live in the same tennements and ghettos that the italians ,jews ,and the irish b4 them, all lived in, (in a MUCH rougher era), when they first arrived here in this country... yet somehow we ALL managed to make something of ourselves and literally move on up. yet they STILL live in these hell holes, whether its the South Bronx or Brownsville Brooklyn....Harlem or Ridgewood Queens... Newark or Jersey City or Paterson NJ... whyyyyy is this??????

How can they talk about injustices, when EVERY other Culture in the world has SUFFERED equal, and in most cases, WORSE?
    the BIGGEST mass lynching in the history of this country was done to italians- NOT BLACKS, (late 1800's new orleans). but you dont here us complain. we (italian Americans) along with german Americans, and Japanese Americans were held in Internment camps during WWII. we dont Bitch and moan.

In those days when the italians 1st arrived, the signs for employment would read "whites $2.00, Negro's $1.50, Dago's $1.00"
    The Italians rose above this. the blacks who were considered to be above italians, obviously, did NOT.

the ridiculous-ness is unbearable... i only pray a nigger is reading this.... and if im so lucky as to get a nigger who's at least halfway literate, then i fuckin dare you to come to BENSONHURST BROOKLYN. bring ya homies...cowards, all of you, i've NEVER seen a darkie win unless there were 30 of u on 1 guy... how proud you all must be
    Growing up I had many friends of Italian descent and I've dated several Italian women. I have the deepest respect for Italians-they are hardworking, cultured and take good care of their families-which is the polar opposite of niggers! I love what the Italians in Rosarno did to the somoolis and ghanans in their area-they shipped the "tootsoons" back to apefreaka! (Forgive me if I didn't spell it correctly). Niggers are cowards and never should live with humans-and welcome to Chimpout!

Chief

I remember that Irish at one point in time were also called "white niggers" yet, they were also able to rise above poverty and make a good life for themselves.

No need for a Harvard phd researcher to tell me that niggers are animals and humans will always better themselves.
    Anthropomorphism an·thro·po·mor·phism (ān'thrə-pə-môr'fĭz'əm)
    n. Attribution of human motivation, characteristics, or behavior to non-human creatures and beings, animals.

janisb

Default im from Albany,ny

I went to a school who back in my day had only a couple of blacks!! Now my kids are the minorities in their school! Its not fair and its not right! I walk down the street and see blacks screaming out their door complaining about FOODSTAMPS!!! Like they are proud! its disgusting and degrading to be in the same neighborhood!!! I cringe everytime my kids come home with their class pictures!!

If you move to more outlying areas around Albany or Troy, you can find schools with far less of an infestation. Brunswick or even Postenkill. Rents aren't much different but getting away from child molesting rapists might be worth it for the good of your children! Head to where public transportation does not go and you will find nigger populations decrease dramatically.
    NIGGERS ARE NOT HUMAN.

This color means business.
    This color indicates that I am pissed off and in a very unstable mood.
    This color is just me bashing niggers.

janisb

Default Thanks for the concern

My children would never be on public transportation!! And as soon as i can afford to move.. (you know by not ripping off the welfare system) I'm going to be outta here!!!

New York niggers are the most uppity in the country. No doubt because they receive the most gibs me dat.
    "A genius has perhaps scarcely ever appeared amongst the negroes, and the standard of their morality is almost universally so low that it is beginning to be acknowledged in America that their emancipation was an act of imprudence." -Otto Weininger, Sex and Character

I didn't mean to imply that you use public transportation but rather, niggers do. They live on bus lines and near Walmart stores. If you can position yourself and your family away from those nigger magnets, you will find a whiter place to live.
    NIGGERS ARE NOT HUMAN.

This color means business.
    This color indicates that I am pissed off and in a very unstable mood.
    This color is just me bashing niggers.

janisb

Default believe me no offence taken

i know what you meant. just wanted to reassure you that my children will always be safe and don't go anywhere near public transportation! lol