Trustee

Default Nigger slave owners.

Many freed niggers in the south owned slaves of their own. Here's a short introduction to the subject. http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/654735/posts

Sergeant

Thanks for posting. It was a great article. I read a book about William Ellison. he was actually not nice to his slaves, and often referred to them as his "rascally niggers". He was known for starving unruly slaves and for making many wear clothes until they literally were so thin you could see through the cloth. I'll see if I can find an online reference. Antoine Dubuclet is another one who was not particylarly nice and he had no compunctions about employing the whip on his nigger slaves.

Makes sense that the niggers who owned slaves treated them worse than any white slave owner would, considering what we know about TNB.
    "Mup da doo didda po mo gub bidda be dat tum muhfugen BIX NOOD cof bin dub ho muhfugga."

As Gomer Pile would say, "Surprise Surprise" nigger lovers and their pet niggers. The niggerland nigger STILL own slaves and see no prob. having them.

“The right to bear arms shall not be infringed”.

103rapesAday

Quote Originally Posted by Delta 88 View Post
    Makes sense that the niggers who owned slaves treated them worse than any white slave owner would, considering what we know about TNB.
    It's no surprise to me, it's no different than how they treat their "women", "children", and "elderly" they simply don't and abandon them. Niggers fail to understand that without Whites they wouldn't have it good enough to bitch about, look at all those niggers in Africa trying to make their way to any other country, that speaks volume to me.

"Ernestine Pitts is 40, addicted to crack, and has just had her 17th child in 24 years. She's been in and out of rehab, eaten out of garbage cans when she was strung out, and straddled the line between the right and wrong paths."
    Just another example of the Nigger crack whore nigglet breeder