Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Defcoon-1

Default White HS cheerleader must cheer niggers who raped her, says federal court

Can you imagine her and her family's anguish after she was assaulted by three smelly beasts -- now compounded by this humiliation? What the FUCK happened to our society? Sixty years ago, these niggers would never have made it to a courtroom.

http://www.firstamendmentcenter.org/....aspx?id=23416

5th Circuit: Cheerleader can’t refuse to cheer

By David L. Hudson Jr.
    First Amendment scholar

A former Silsbee, Texas, high school cheerleader did not have a First Amendment right to refuse to cheer for a basketball player she claimed had sexually assaulted her, a federal appeals court panel has ruled.

The student — known in court papers as H.S. — attended a party after a Silsbee High School football game in October 2008, when she was 16. She alleged that several individuals sexually assaulted her, including then-football players Rakheem Bolton, Christian Rountree and an unidentified juvenile.

In January 2009, a racially divided grand jury from Hardin County refused to indict the players, who did not have criminal records. (Later, some of the players were indicted.)

H.S. said that school officials ordered her to cheer for Bolton, who also played on the basketball team, at a February 2009 game. H.S. cheered for the team, but refused to cheer for Bolton individually. She said that Richard Bain Jr., the superintendent of schools, and Gail Lokey, who was the principal at Silsbee High, ordered her to cheer for Bolton when the other cheerleaders cheered or go home. H.S. refused, left the game, and was subsequently dismissed from the squad by cheerleading coach Sissy McInnis.

In May 2009, H.S.’s parents — known in court papers as John and Jane Doe — sued District Attorney David Sheffield, Silsbee Independent School District, Superintendent Bain, Principal Lokey and McInnis. H.S.’s parents argued that Sheffield violated the First Amendment by retaliating against H.S. for filing sexual-assault charges by revealing details about the case to the public.

With respect to the school and the school defendants, H.S. and her parents contended that she was punished because of her “symbolic expression” not to cheer for Bolton.

In October 2009, The Silsbee Bee reported that U.S. District Judge Thad Heartfield had dismissed the lawsuit.

The newspaper reported that on Dec. 1, 2009, Bolton and Rountree were indicted by a grand jury on a felony charge of sexual assault of a child. Bolton later pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge of simple assault. According to the Bee, Bolton was sentenced on Sept. 14 to one year in the Hardin County Jail. Judge Bob Golden then suspended the jail time and sentenced Bolton to two years’ probation and ordered to pay a fine of $2,500 and to perform 150 hours of community service.

On Sept. 16, a three-judge panel of the 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals affirmed Heartfield’s ruling in the civil lawsuit. In Doe v. Silsbee Independent School District, the unanimous three-judge panel rejected H.S.’s First Amendment claims.

The 5th Circuit rejected the retaliation claim against the district attorney, writing that the there was “no showing that Sheffield’s alleged retaliatory acts related to H.S.’s accusations against Rountree and Bolton.”

The panel spent more time with the failure-to-cheer claim, but still ruled against H.S. The panel wrote that “in her capacity as cheerleader, H.S. served as a mouthpiece through which (the school district) could disseminate speech — namely, support for its athletic teams.” According to the 5th Circuit, the school officials “had no duty to promote H.S.’s message by allowing her to cheer or not cheer, as she saw fit.” The panel also reasoned that her act of refusing to cheer substantially interfered “with the work of the school” because her job as a cheerleader was to cheer.

“I’m thinking seriously about petitioning for a rehearing en banc,” said Missouri City, Texas,-based attorney Laurence Wade Watts, who represents H.S. “There are some substantial constitutional issues in this case.”

“My client engaged in clear symbolic speech for a moment against a man who has now pleaded guilty to having assaulted her, in a setting choreographed by the school district, and yet that was not factually disruptive of the school program,” Watts said.
    Just in case there was any doubt, here's a story from May of last year concerning the original dismissal of the lawsuit:

http://www.kfdm.com/articles/case-34...suit-jury.html

Among other contentions in the lawsuit, Watts says in a meeting with the girl's father prior to the grand jury convening, Sheffield told the father "that although the evidence.. was strong and exceeded the requisite requirement for probable cause, the Grand Jury was racially divided and that the black Grand Jurors would not vote to return an indictment.. because of the race factor. Sheffield said, nevertheless, he would take the matter to the Grand Jury to 'see what happens.'"

The girl is white and the teens are black.

This is why Abe Lincoln didn't want negros to serve on juries. He knew what he was talking about. Too bad he didn't live to ship the niggers out.
    If we judged them by the content of their character, they'd be begging us to judge them by the color of their skin

I haven't read anything that made my blood boil this much in a while
    If I had a daughter and some negroid fucking apes pulled this shit, not to mention the fact that they got off with no prison time, well......forum rules kick in here, but you get the idea
    GUIDE TO FINDING A NIGGER-FREE PLACE TO LIVE: FIND OUT WHERE THE HIGHEST CONCENTRATION OF LIBERAL NIGGERLOVERS EXISTS IN YOUR AREA, AND MOVE INTO THEIR NEIGHBORHOOD. THIS NEIGHBORHOOD WILL BE VERY SAFE, AS LIBERALS REFUSE TO LIVE ANYWHERE WITHIN 100 MILES OF NIGGERS. IRONIC, HUH?

Trustee

Same. Rules prevent me from commenting. Just know this the niggers and libtards would never be able to do this again.
    Blacks mastering high technology is comparable with the chance that a tornado sweeping through a junk-yard might assemble a Boeing 747 from the materials therein. Sir Fred Hoyle

Trustee

This is a nightmare (or is that nigmare?). While this country has been on a fifty year quest to feminize and sissify the white man, niggers are actually encouraged to rape, especially white women. Look at the images these coons see in the MSM all the time glorifying them as sexually virile and tough while YT is portrayed as an impotent wimp. That girl should tell them to shove cheerleading and their niggers up their ass.

Lieutenant

Not that I would suggest anything but when are we going to pass legislation to chemically castrate rapist and pedophiles?

Lieutenant

Seems like the rules always work against us yt Men, doesn't it?.

Even here at CO.

If I wrote what I personally would like to do to the criminals, and that certainly includes the racist, criminal negroes on the jury in this case, it would probably be my last post.

In light of that fact;

No comment.

Banned
    In a thought world, growing at my own command. = )

Niggers and justice don't go together.

Yeah @ SnowDog And how Abe Lincoln thought is in harmony for the now and the future.

Officer

Quote Originally Posted by KRACKER_BACKER View Post
    I haven't read anything that made my blood boil this much in a while
    If I had a daughter and some negroid fucking apes pulled this shit, not to mention the fact that they got off with no prison time, well......forum rules kick in here, but you get the idea
    You got that right! I rarely let ANYTHING on the internet affect me, but this fucking stupidity has me pissed. And yet, the subspecies stinkbags still wonder why humans hate them.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________
    "Niggers: I hate them" -Crusty_Nigger_Lips

Quote Originally Posted by SnowDog View Post
    This is why Abe Lincoln didn't want negros to serve on juries. He knew what he was talking about. Too bad he didn't live to ship the niggers out.
    In Missouri niggers were not allowed to serve on state juries.