+ Reply to Thread
    Unregistered

Default Why do niggers smell so bad?

Seriously, even after I spray them with a hose

Your PPSI must not have been high enough.
    THIS COLOR MEANS FORUM STAFF POST, NO MESSING AROUND
    Normal color means it's me, feel free to argue.

The nine noble virtues: Courage, Truth, Honor, Fidelity, Discipline, Hospitality, Industriousness, Self Reliance, Perseverance.

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard."
    H.L. Mencken

Unregistered

YT didnt teach them how to bathe

So blind people can hate 'em too.

Liberalism is a dangerous religious cult.

Because they're animals
    The inferior negro should be subjugated to the superior races. The small and frail negro mind boughs under the stress of equality creating much suffering to the negro. The suffering negro, will act out of his malaise, commiting vile and heinous crimes and misdemeanors.

Let us now, in good conscience, come to the aid of the negro and enslave him for his own good. The negro has shown his distaste for freedom by his rapes, murders, larceny and wanton acts of debauchery.

Because they are mental midgets and backwards in almost every conceivable way even after centuries of white uplift.

But it could be worse!

"While the human brain is dominated by a large visual cortex, the dog brain is dominated by an olfactory cortex.The olfactory bulb in dogs is roughly forty times bigger than the olfactory bulb in humans, relative to total brain size, with 125 to 220 million smell-sensitive receptors. The bloodhound exceeds this standard with nearly 300 million receptors. Dogs can discriminate odors at concentrations nearly 100 million times lower than humans can."

Quote Originally Posted by Reformed View Post
    Because they are mental midgets and backwards in almost every conceivable way even after centuries of white uplift.

But it could be worse!

"While the human brain is dominated by a large visual cortex, the dog brain is dominated by an olfactory cortex.The olfactory bulb in dogs is roughly forty times bigger than the olfactory bulb in humans, relative to total brain size, with 125 to 220 million smell-sensitive receptors. The bloodhound exceeds this standard with nearly 300 million receptors. Dogs can discriminate odors at concentrations nearly 100 million times lower than humans can."
    So-what you're saying is-dogs hate niggers! Well dat's duh troof an' sheeeeeeeit! Even dogs completely hate the way they smell!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Seriously, even after I spray them with a hose

Most niggers have HUGE Apocrine glands, it's like they sweat piss or something. It helps them to survive in the deserts, & jungles of Apefrica. But to me most of them smell worse than Skunk musk !

Niggers don't have a healthy relationship with water. Ever notice how niggers, especially sheboons, shuck and jive in a panicked way when it starts to rain -- they bolt for shelter.

I was reading on Yahoo Answers the other night, and one sheboon claimed that she acted that way because the rain messed with its hair. I snorted to myself and mused, "Nigger hair always looks nappy and nasty and bug-ridden, what the hell difference are a few drops of rain going to make?"

That's why niggers smell, in part. Niggers also have an underlying musky stench about them, which is why most dogs on the planet can't stand them. If we can smell niggers, imagine what a poor dog must have to endure, with the heightened sense of smell that he has?