Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Lieutenant

Thumbs up White Girl pwns Nigger crack head @ McNiggers

I think i found my wife

P.S. fuck the frat pussies recording this not sticking up for the human woman vs. the vile beast.

Not that she needed it

Drunken moronic college punks are almost as irritating as niggers.

Banned
    In a thought world, growing at my own command. = )

Fucking liberal little pussies with no dignity! Even the female had more backbone than them!

Liberal indoctrination fucked them up deeply. It's that black guys are cool mentality ,white men are cowards,let's give niggers props mentality. Shamed bastards!

What you faggots? You're just gonna stand there and let the nigger pimp you? What you little sissies, you're not gonna make fun of the nigger and show them what kind of men you are for your women?

Those were not frat boys, those were homo's. They were mad because Nigger McCrackhead didn't offer to sodomize them. Had he, this video could have had a very, very different out come.

Also though, what the fuck was up with the manager just sitting up in the front watching this shit happen? The nigger was hassling white girls, anywhere I have ever been that's a no no. It's not like the nigger bought anything.
    "Lesson 1, if a nigger buck can't eat it, fuck it, or sell it, he kills it. lesson ended." - Bill Clinton

Quote Originally Posted by NotThatGuy View Post
    ...what the fuck was up with the manager just sitting up in the front watching this shit happen? The nigger was hassling white girls, anywhere I have ever been that's a no no. It's not like the nigger bought anything.
    The cops should have been called immediately and would have pulled up at about the 2 minute mark...the nigger should have been cuffed and stuffed.
    "I am not now nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the races which I believe will for ever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality." Abraham Lincoln, Sept. 18, 1858, at Charleston, Illinois.

Banned
    In a thought world, growing at my own command. = )

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Mansburden View Post
    The cops should have been called immediately and would have pulled up at about the 2 minute mark...the nigger should have been cuffed and stuffed.
    Seriously that would be the most sane thing to do.

Goddamn tards let her get demonized by some nigger crackhead.

look at the picture of nigger baseball players on the wall. Now that is some funny ass shit. Proud niggers on the wall, dumb niggers in da sto harassin a white woman. But we all know those baseball niggers on the wall are nothing but chimps and shit stains on society.
    A poem for all you nigger/nigger lovers...
    COON, COON ... Black Baboon...Brutal, worthless, thieving GOON...Often High, Thrives in Jail...His welfare check is in the mail ...Some 40 offspring have been had, Not one will ever call him dad ...And yet he hollers day and night: "i blames de white man fo my plight"

Not only were those frat pussies not sticking up for her, but they were egging the nigger on to fuck with the white girl. Worthless pieces of shit
    GUIDE TO FINDING A NIGGER-FREE PLACE TO LIVE: FIND OUT WHERE THE HIGHEST CONCENTRATION OF LIBERAL NIGGERLOVERS EXISTS IN YOUR AREA, AND MOVE INTO THEIR NEIGHBORHOOD. THIS NEIGHBORHOOD WILL BE VERY SAFE, AS LIBERALS REFUSE TO LIVE ANYWHERE WITHIN 100 MILES OF NIGGERS. IRONIC, HUH?

That Wrigleyville girl has got some cajones! She sent that POS nigger running.

Quote Originally Posted by KRACKER_BACKER View Post
    Not only were those frat pussies not sticking up for her, but they were egging the nigger on to fuck with the white girl. Worthless pieces of shit
    Yeah they were. Frat puke, nigger enablers.
    "African American men have gonorrhea rates that are 68 times greater than those in white men. For women, these rates are 28 times greater in African Americans than in whites." - American Social Health Association

"One in six Americans has genital herpes. And among African-Americans and women, the odds are even higher" "half of African-American women are infected, according to CDC" From NPR on their radio spot entitled Genital Herpes Hits Black Women The Hardest