Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Stinking fucking nigger Obama's trip to India to cost US tax payers $200M A DAY

I don't know what to say....I am so fucking disgusted at this god damn ape, and the people that put it in the White House.......fuck this nigger rich commie fucking boon!

The US would be spending a whopping $200 million (Rs. 900 crore approx) per day on President Barack Obama's visit to the city.

"The huge amount of around $200 million would be spent on security, stay and other aspects of the Presidential visit," a top official of the Maharashtra Government privy to the arrangements for the high-profile visit said.

About 3,000 people including Secret Service agents, US government officials and journalists would accompany the President. Several officials from the White House and US security agencies are already here for the past one week with helicopters, a ship and high-end security instruments.

"Except for personnel providing immediate security to the President, the US officials may not be allowed to carry weapons. The state police is competent to take care of the security measures and they would be piloting the Presidential convoy," the official said on condition of anonymity.

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/us...ai-visit-64106
    THIS COLOR MEANS FORUM STAFF POST, NO MESSING AROUND
    Normal color means it's me, feel free to argue.

The nine noble virtues: Courage, Truth, Honor, Fidelity, Discipline, Hospitality, Industriousness, Self Reliance, Perseverance.

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard."
    H.L. Mencken

I heard this last night listening to election results. Couldn't. Fucking. Believe.It. BTW, way to go California residents! Worry not, commies! You drove me out of this state YEARS ago. You and the niggers and the wets can have it...

Trustee

Quote Originally Posted by niggerloverNOT View Post
    I heard this last night listening to election results. Couldn't. Fucking. Believe.It. BTW, way to go California residents! Worry not, commies! You drove me out of this state YEARS ago. You and the niggers and the wets can have it...
    Massachusetts voted to fuck it self once again. I am surrounded by nigger loving drones. This was the kick in the ass I needed to get the fuck out of this commie nigger loving shithole state. Now to figure out where to go...

Blacks mastering high technology is comparable with the chance that a tornado sweeping through a junk-yard might assemble a Boeing 747 from the materials therein. Sir Fred Hoyle

I was telling hubby about Obama's posse renting the entire Taj Mahal, and he was like, "That's OUTRAGEOUS!"

I said, yep, your tax dollars at work there...Obongo sure isn't....

Quote Originally Posted by Out of Detroit View Post
    I was telling hubby about Obama's posse renting the entire Taj Mahal, and he was like, "That's OUTRAGEOUS!"

I said, yep, your tax dollars at work there...Obongo sure isn't....
    No no, it's not THE Taj Mahal, but a chain of luxury hotels in India. And I do mean luxury.

edit: From Nigaroo in another thread.

Thats one of the best hotel chains in India!!!

http://www.tajhotels.com/AboutTaj/Ho...ctory/city.asp

check out the virtual tours but I warn you that you might rage when you see what your tax dollars are paying for.

http://www.photowebusa.com/taj/lake-palace/index.htm
    http://www.photowebusa.com/taj/umaid...lace/index.htm
    http://photowebusa.com/taj/taj-exotica-goa/index.htm
    Last edited by Stinkynigs; 11-03-2010 at 07:59 PM.

The nine noble virtues: Courage, Truth, Honor, Fidelity, Discipline, Hospitality, Industriousness, Self Reliance, Perseverance.

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard."
    H.L. Mencken

Chief

Quote Originally Posted by S.T.P View Post
    Massachusetts voted to fuck it self once again. I am surrounded by nigger loving drones. This was the kick in the ass I needed to get the fuck out of this commie nigger loving shithole state. Now to figure out where to go...

no shit, I wander how many votes Timmy took so that Baker could not get elected. Fucking retards voted yet again to keep the same tax rate. WTF, we might as well raise fucking taxes so that everyone but all the moonbats leave.

Monkey is traveling on 40 (fourty) planes. Chromed rims??? Other niggers got nothing on this sub-animal. 200mils a day could .... augh, removing this ape from the office would save taxpayers billions.
    Anthropomorphism an·thro·po·mor·phism (ān'thrə-pə-môr'fĭz'əm)
    n. Attribution of human motivation, characteristics, or behavior to non-human creatures and beings, animals.

Default Reason given for cost taxpayers $200M a day? He wanted to celebrate Diwali in India

So this fucking coon basically admits that the reason why we need to dole out $200,000,000 a day on his nigger ass is because he wanted to celebrate this Indian festival IN India. Another taxpayer funded jaunt. Fuck you Onigger.

Barack Obama, who became the first US president to personally celebrate Diwali in the historic East Room in 2009, wanted to "specifically" celebrate the festival of lights with Indians, the White House has said.

"He (Obama) specifically wanted to have an opportunity to celebrate Diwali and to do so with the Indian people, getting beyond simply his official business," Jeff Bader, Senior Director for Asia Affairs at the National Security Council, White House, said.

Bader and other top US officials were responding to questions at "Tuesday Talks at the White House", a live web cast from the White House on the forthcoming 10-day Asia trip of the US President.

Commencing his four-day trip to India, Obama arrives along with First Lady Michelle Obama in Mumbai on November 6, a day after Diwali, and are scheduled to visit a school in the city on the following day.

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/ob...Namaste,-Obama

H.L. Mencken

I stand corrected about the Taj Mahal thing...but there's still the WTF factor here--luxury hotels and all that.

Why didn't he celebrate with fambly in Kenya, I wonder...?

This nigger is the definition of treason.

If the average American YT earned a legit $45,000 a year and DID NOT GET HALF OF THAT STOLEN IN TAXES BY THIS BLACK PIECE OF NIGGER SHIT, this nigger's spending would equate to the gross daily incomes of 1.62 MILLION of such hard-working YTs. Put another way, if half of their income is taken out in taxes (it's probably more if you look at the big picture), it requires the financial input of 3.24 MILLION middle-class taxpayers to support ONE NAPPY-HEADED COON.

FUCK this nigger.

US to spend $200 mn a day on Obama's Mumbai visit

"The huge amount of around $200 million would be spent on security, stay and other aspects of the Presidential visit,"

I want to know who's going to pick up the tab for this when the nigger is found to be the fraud that it is?

There has been speculation that the nigger might seek asylum in Indonesia on this trip to keep from having it's nigger ass arrested when the investigations start and it's worthless black ass is found to be usurping the office it is holding!! Since it is a Indonesian citizen it probably won't have any problem with asylum. It just needs to show it's Indonesian passport!!!

Well I can wish anyway!!!

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/us...ai-visit-64106