Default Another case of what happens when you put a nigger in charge.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/sc...=cmg_cntnt_rss

RIVIERA BEACH — The long-time band director at Suncoast High used school money to pay for at least six family members to go to Paris with his marching band while leaving behind students who couldn't afford the trip, an audit found.

Ernest Brown faces seven days' suspension without pay.

Brown, 50, took his wife, son, two daughters, niece and nephew on the 2008 trip for "free or at little cost" by spending nearly $15,000 of the school's money, according to an audit report completed last month. He ran up a $107,895 total deficit in the band program, using the money on two international band trips.

To cover the deficit, then-Principal Gloria Crutchfield emptied other school accounts, auditors found. Crutchfield, now a district director, also went on the Paris trip for free using school money, auditors found.

Reached today, Brown referred questions to his attorney, whom he didn't name.

Superintendent Art Johnson has recommended that Brown be suspended without pay for seven days. Palm Beach County School Board members will vote on the matter Wednesday.

Crutchfield didn't return a phone call today .

Brown, who has worked for the district for 25 years, took some students on two overseas trips: to London in 2007 and Paris in 2008.

Before both trips, Brown pleaded for donations for his students. He told The Palm Beach Post in 2007 that any donation would help - "$5, $10, even $3" - and said he would beg, if necessary.

"At this point, we really can't take all the kids because we just can't pull it off," he said then.

Students had to pay $2,650 each for the Paris trip. Brown told The Post then that the band had done fund-raisers, such as a spaghetti dinner.

District auditors found that about 100 people attended the Paris trip, but just 54 were Suncoast students. The band had more than 100 students at the time. Four students from Dreyfoos School of the Arts also were included.

Only one Suncoast student's trip was paid for — that of Brown's daughter —while five other students had part of the trip's costs paid for.

Eighteen people, including Brown and Crutchfield, went on the Paris trip for free, while 66 had their expenses partially paid.

In a letter to auditors, Brown said his family received the free or reduced trips not because they were relatives but because they were staff members.

Brown's wife was an auxiliary director for the band and his son was a percussion director. His daughters had their trips "comped" by the company that put on the performance, he said, in exchange for his forgoing a "pre-trip inspection," he wrote.

His nephew was among six college students who got a free trip to perform in place of students who couldn't attend, Brown wrote. Eight college students attended.

Brown spent nearly $15,000 of school money on his family's trips.

Another $45,292 allowed "non-school related persons" to go, auditors said. Brown said in his letter that other band "staff members" and "trip coordinators" received free trips. Some parents also had part of their costs covered by the school.
    If guns kill people, mine are all defective.
    Click the pictures to read the blogs of Miss Ann, and Intolerant

THIS COLOR MEANS FORUM STAFF POST, NO MESSING AROUND
    Normal color means it's me, feel free to argue.

Seven days without pay!?! Two things need to happen here;
    1.) He needs to repay every dime back to the school district, or face jail time equivelent to 1 day for every $10 that he stole. That would put him behind bars for just under 30 years, using the $107,895 figure.
    2.) He needs to be barred from ever holding any position in any educational institution. That includes being a janitor at a pre-school.

But...since he has worked for the school district for 25 years, my guess is that he will have "tenure" and therefore cannot be censured in any way. My guess is that, somehow, this will all be swept under the carpet and conveniently forgotten about. I'm actually surprised that this story ever even saw the light of day.

Maybe they should also look at why the cost was $2650 for each student for this short trip.
    Paris is expensive, but it isn't THAT expensive, and you know they have these kids sharing rooms, etc. I doubt they're doing a dining tour of the famous restaurants, so what gives? You could do a pretty long trip for that kind of money.

This is what is called niggernomics....where the money just suddenly appears from nowhere. Now why do duh YT man be hatin on uh nigguh so much?
    THIS COLOR MEANS FORUM STAFF POST, NO MESSING AROUND
    Normal color means it's me, feel free to argue.

The nine noble virtues: Courage, Truth, Honor, Fidelity, Discipline, Hospitality, Industriousness, Self Reliance, Perseverance.

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard."
    H.L. Mencken

Lieutenant

"Dat beez mah money anyways, gnome sane...yall muffuggahs beez owein' me fo slavery".

I'm sure obongo has the same mindset.

Why would niggers want to go to Paris? It's not their homeland. They should have spent half that money and went to Niggerland, (AFRICA). At least it would have been more educational.

Taking a bunch of shitty band students to Paris makes no sense, as Western Civilization already invented music. The niggers should have taken their trumpets and flutes to Africa to spread the joys of 'human music', versus jungle bunny tunes.
    A poem for all you nigger/nigger lovers...
    COON, COON ... Black Baboon...Brutal, worthless, thieving GOON...Often High, Thrives in Jail...His welfare check is in the mail ...Some 40 offspring have been had, Not one will ever call him dad ...And yet he hollers day and night: "i blames de white man fo my plight"

Further look at the white humans, we should feel sorry for them, as they most likely had to share sleeping quarters or bus rides with these niggers.

A poem for all you nigger/nigger lovers...
    COON, COON ... Black Baboon...Brutal, worthless, thieving GOON...Often High, Thrives in Jail...His welfare check is in the mail ...Some 40 offspring have been had, Not one will ever call him dad ...And yet he hollers day and night: "i blames de white man fo my plight"