Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Woman gets filthy nigger "mailman" fired and calls it a nigger; niggers bitching

Good for this woman. The nigger "mailman" asked her to sign for a letter, then she discovered it was for someone else, and the nigger wouldn't take the letter back. She calls it a stupid nigger at about 0:53 in the video below, and the nigger ended up getting fired!

http://www.thetechherald.com/article...y-racist-woman

After spending several minutes blasting the postal worker with racial slurs, the woman seemingly strikes out at him and screams a demand that he “Give me my signature!”

Upon asking why he has been slapped, the woman tells him to stop making things up, adding that: “You killed Martin Luther King, you niggers turn on each other, you’re stupid... you’re dumb, you can all go under...”
    Video:

This is more proof ordinary, mainstream people are really getting fed up with the filthy nigger animal!
    Segregation now, segregation forever!

So this woman just out of the blue called this nigger a nigger. It sounds to me like she had dealings with this nigger in the past.
    “The right to bear arms shall not be infringed”.

Trustee

Even in niggerloving Marxachusetts.

Check out part 2. She goes on to mention how low the IQ's of niggers are.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65aSdUMSJmY&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
    EDIT : I will also post these vids in the video section in case anyone misses it. This is good stuff.
    Last edited by Undertow; 11-12-2010 at 03:11 PM.
    If the education of our kids comes from radio, television, newspapers - if that's where they get most of their knowledge from, and not from the schools, then the powers that be are definitely in charge, because they own all those outlets.

Maynard James Keenan

Quote Originally Posted by Undertow View Post
    Check out part 2. She goes on to mention how low the IQ's of niggers are.

EDIT : I will also post these vids in the video section in case anyone misses it. This is good stuff.
    I love it when humans in a libtarded state call niggers niggers! There is hope for humans yet! She called it a nigger and it got fired! So much win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ANH View Post
    Even in niggerloving Marxachusetts.
    I wouldn't call them niggerloving, it's a different kind of liberalism than they have in California, for example. I lived in Boston once and they're all very racially aware, even to the point you can't be Irish-looking and expect to find a place to rent in an Italian part of town. Niggers keep to their parts, Irish and Italians to theirs, Brazilians to theirs, etc.

Boston also rioted in the 70's when the government tried forced busing. Nobody wanted niggers shipped to their kids' schools, and still don't!

This woman does sound like a typical Massachusetts liberal, though, because of her point: you niggers would be nothing and have nothing if white liberals like "us" didn't support you, so why are you biting the hand that feeds you?

Segregation now, segregation forever!

So a Disabled Veteran can't get a job at USPS but some Jamaican Nigger can? Where's the fucking justice?

This is awesome! There are Youtube libtards and niggers claiming that the woman's generation will die off soon and eliminate racism. I have news for them! Tons of us 20-somethings hate niggers too!
    "All missionaries praise the African for his strict observance of
    the Sabbath. He would have three hundred and sixty-five Sabbaths
    in the year, if possible, and he would as scrupulously observe
    them all." Burton's Wanderings in West Africa, Vol. I.,
    page 266.

THIS COLOR MEANS FORUM STAFF POST, NO MESSING AROUND
    Normal color means it's me, feel free to argue.

The nine noble virtues: Courage, Truth, Honor, Fidelity, Discipline, Hospitality, Industriousness, Self Reliance, Perseverance.

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard."
    H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Castigated Clairvoyant View Post
    So a Disabled Veteran can't get a job at USPS but some Jamaican Nigger can? Where's the fucking justice?
    Exactly what I was thinking when I heard that nigger's accent. It seems like all government jobs are niggerfuxated nowadays, I can't remember the last time I saw a human at the post office or delivering the mail.
    GUIDE TO FINDING A NIGGER-FREE PLACE TO LIVE: FIND OUT WHERE THE HIGHEST CONCENTRATION OF LIBERAL NIGGERLOVERS EXISTS IN YOUR AREA, AND MOVE INTO THEIR NEIGHBORHOOD. THIS NEIGHBORHOOD WILL BE VERY SAFE, AS LIBERALS REFUSE TO LIVE ANYWHERE WITHIN 100 MILES OF NIGGERS. IRONIC, HUH?