Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Encountered any rude niggers while shopping lately?

Nigs, especially unruly sheboons have to be the worst to be around at a shopping mall. They cut in line, dont say thank you when you open the door for them, loud and obnoxious amongst their own kind, argumentative to humans, have foul breathe and generally just a pain in the ass.

Case in point, i was at a ToysRUS (which is now infested with nigger employees for some reason) in upstate NY, and waiting on line. Suddenly two sheboons cut in front of me. I was actually waiting behind a fat nigger clerk taking his sweet time and generally doing what niggers do best- being lazy and doing nothing. Then another counter opened up.

Generally when a counter opens up, the cashier will call someone who is on another line to step forward. However, two sheboons suddenly cut in front me. I told one of those sheboons- you know the type, fat, ugly and loud that it was me who was next in line, not her, but the sheboon woudn't have it.

The cashier, who was human had a look of uneasiness on her face. She told the sheboon that though there were two lines, it was me who was going to be called upon next, not the sheboon. But the sheboon wouldnt have it!!! She said mumbo jumbo about how she was next and I just told the poor cashier (who was looking very nervous from and upcoming chimp out) to let the sheboon and her friend to go ahead of me.

In that instance, I showed restraint and was courteous. The cashier actually apologized to me for the rude sheboon's behavior.

But would a nigger do the same for me ?

I think not.

Of course they wouldn't. Just like everyone else says, anything to inconvenience whitey. Remember, they're never in the wrong either. Next time, don't be so nice.

Back a few years ago, when me and about eight or ten friends went to the local haunted attraction, we were waiting in line to go on the hayride. It was a long wait, probably 45 minutes or an hour. The way the line was set up, was often like you used to see in an older Burger King or Wendy's. With the zig zag maze type line with bars on all sides, so that you can't jump ahead of people in line unless you duck under it. Well here comes a group of four or five younger niggers, all but the one young buck had to be 13 or 14. They cut in front of so many people. We got smart and watched them do it the entire time and when they started sneaking up behind all of us, they had noticed we heard them say "We'z gotta stop, people startin-uh-notice." They thought they could merely pass by us in line like they did with everyone else, instead of ducking under the makeshift fence. They didn't go anywhere once they got behind us in line. I made sure for the remainder of the wait in line that I didn't take my eyes off of them. As for why they went to a haunted attraction deal, I have no clue. They were the biggest cry babies and screamed at every single little thing during the hayride. I made sure that was my last time ever going to such an event. Niggers just have to fuck up every single little damned thing.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueOysterCult87 View Post
    . Niggers just have to fuck up every single little damned thing.
    Yes, yes they do. Do not be nice, do not be accommodating, do not be silent YT. Get right up in their hostile little faces and don't take any of their nigger shit. They are niggers, and nothing more. Do not put up with TNB any longer.

Largely due to revisionist history and 'feel good policy making' we are taught from an early age to not only tolerate TNB, but to accept it as 'black culture'. The time to stop is NOW.

There was a time not so long ago when our immigrant or 2nd generation American ancestors did not tolerate niggershines for one second. To their credit, however, they did not have to for the most part. Humans segregated themselves from the nigger hordes and thereby prevented most of the problems we see today from occurring altogether.

Faced with the reality of dealing with niggers today (for some on a daily basis) showing tolerance or keeping quiet about their shitty behavior is just doing ourselves a disservice. Call them out. Call them a nigger to their monkey faces, and tell them to get in the back of the line like everyone else.

America is undergoing a major conservative swing right now. The liberal nonsense that has pervaded our society for the last 20 years is being accepted by fewer people every day. With the major downturn in our economy, and with hardworking honest folk everywhere out of jobs or struggling to make ends meet, people will put up with fewer and fewer social ills perpetrated by the nigger. So stop being nice, will you?

Start getting proactive and shut the niggers down. If one starts chimping at you, tell it off. You, as a productive and moral citizen do not have to put up with this shit any longer. Niggers will usually back down or avoid a fight unless in a pack. Singled out as one or two, they will play the only worn card they have, "dat be rayciss, muhfugah!" Followed by "Ah muh dik yo' wite wimmins!" but its only words, and words from a nigger are as worthless as a pocket full of dogshit.

In conclusion, please.... Pretty please with sugar on top, stop being nice or tolerant to fucking niggers.

Rant has ended.

I was actually waiting behind a fat nigger clerk taking his sweet time

This is more than common for the few niggers who actually work in a non-government job. They will excersize every oz of power they get. Niggers just don't get the law of karma. Without us knowing it, about 5 niggers will give the power-trip nigger are hard time. With a little luck, a 'racist' cop will be added into the mix.
    "Political correctness is the sullen revenge of the spiteful, intolerant, and ill-willed dunce upon all the liveliness in this world. It is no more than the humorlessly insincere resort of minds so mediocre that, for them, a revival of Stalinism is preferable to the pain of a glimpse of self-it is the last sigh of the beast that Nietzsche identified as ressentiment."

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Wu View Post
    i was at a ToysRUS (which is now infested with nigger employees for some reason) in upstate NY
    I think most/all ToysRUSs are ghetto shitholes now; I dont rememeber them being bad when I was a kid (then again what kid does?) but Ive taken my newphew to a few over the past couple years and they've all been run down, fuxxated and most of the staff were niggers or obvious wiggers. Was at one this past summer and the cashier was a nasty looking skinny white girl who was about 7-8 months pregnant and looked like she just hit a fat crack rock 5 minutes before work. My first thought was "who the hell would fuck that?", sure enough not a minute later here comes some buck up to her grabbing her ass and kissing her right in front of all the customers .

To answer your question, nope I havent. After Thanksgiving I do 99% of my shopping strictly online, I know how the stores around here get and I dont want anything to do with them. If I do need to get something from the store I'll try to go at a time I think I can avoid most monkeyshines like early morning/before noon.

Anchor SNB News Network "Living In Urban Nigger America" Riot Control and Forum Chaplain!

My favorites, and the kind I encounter
    the most, are the 300# sows that stand
    in the middle of the isles. They will not
    move so you can get around them and
    they pollute the area with foul stench.
    Niggers Are Only 13% Of The Population,
    Yet Are Responsible For 51% Of All Homicides
    Occuring In The United States

Let's not forget walking 4 or 5 across down an aisle and refusing to yield unless it's someone who looks like they might hurt them.

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoAvenger View Post
    My favorites, and the kind I encounter
    the most, are the 300# sows that stand
    in the middle of the isles. They will not
    move so you can get around them and
    they pollute the area with foul stench.
    I usually ram into their whale size asses with the shopping cart and yeall "Scooze you" while I go on my merry way! Good for a categorie 4 chimp out at the very least!

Lieutenant

Quote Originally Posted by Jigaboo Jackson View Post
    I think most/all ToysRUSs are ghetto shitholes now;
    Actually, when I was in Germany about 3 months ago, I went to a ToysRUS in the city of Gladbeck. The store was clean, and the people were friendly ( purely white germans, not one nigger in sight )

Sad to say, during my entire stay in germany, I saw about 7-10 niggers, which is 7-10 niggers too much!!

Niggers, STAY THE FUCK OUT OF EUROPE, YOUR BLACK ASSES ARE NOT WELCOME!!!

Also, McDonalds workers in Amsterdam are strictly niggers. ROFL, yeah.. cook my food you greasy nigger

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Wu View Post
    dont say thank you when you open the door for them,
    Open a door for a nigger? Not in this lifetime!
    years ago, a sow told me a friend of her's named her baby Sha Theed, and it was spelled Shithead
    How does one know when a nigger is lying? It's lips are moving!!