Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Lagos Nigeria, the largest nigger city in the world

At over 15,000,000 people, Lagos Nigeria is the largest city of apes on the planet. Chock full of TNB, this video delves into the true origin of the North American Pavement Ape. Watch this species in its original natural habitat.

Captain

This is caused by racism [\libtard]
    I'm not a racist.I see many human ethnicities having great works. The Aryan white people, Middle Eastern people, Asian people, Mediterranean people, Indian People, Native American people, all these people have great works of art, culture and craftsmanship even in the face of terror,oppression and death.

It's the niggers which accomplished ASS NOTHING despite all the "gibs me dat" welfare.NIGGERS ARE NOT PEOPLE

Angry Lagos Nigeria, the largest nigger shit stain in the world

Apefreaka, what a fucking toilet, I want to pull the chain on the whole miserable commode.
    Club Nig, The Antidote to Civilization: Now in the USA, Caribbean & Africa
    I'm not a white supremacist, I'm a black inferioricist. I'm not a racist, I'm a specieist. Niggers are urban blight incarnate.
    N.A.A.C.P. = National Association for the Advancement of Criminals & Parasites

Off topic but Seoul is in Korea and they are no where near 3rd world status.
    It costs $45000 to jail a nigger PER YEAR.
    A one way ticket to Nairobi costs less than $2000!!!

Funny how the video keeps mentioning how a lot of the problems are caused by massive population growth but never suggests that maybe, just maybe, the fucking apes should stop breeding for a goddamn change. Even AIDS, sickleless, malaria and TNB can't keep up with these animals.

It keeps suggesting that "it's up to us to solve this", as if its the responsibility of humans to solve nigger shitholes. Fucking libtards are the only reason there are so many niggers, the only reason there were any cars or trucks or anything in that city is due to YT's gibsmedat.

You see libtard ads everywhere about all the turd world niggers dying from famine and disease, on the tv, billboards, public transit and everywhere, and have to wonder why does it matter if some are made good when the worthless sows shit out 5 nigglets for everyone one that dies?

Nigerian sheboons have 5 kids a piece. Why?

Your typical Nigerian nigger makes 2000 dollars a year and has 5 kids.

Shit, do you see how there might be a poverty problem there?

Niggers are just plain fucking disgusting.

I don't give a shit if you're offended

Seriously, has anyone thought about the epidemiological / pathological consequences of these growing shit holes? Can you even think about the pathogens or viruses that are breeding and mutating from the natives in these hovels?

In Southeast Asia or Latin America it would be bad enough. However, Africa is the place that brought the rest of the world such wonderful illnesses as Ebola, Marburg and HIV / AIDS. A virulent bug emerging from that slum could wipe out humanity in the rest of the world.

I hope that no one misses the irony that such a place in Africa - apparently the "cradle of mankind" - could theoretically be its coffin, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Pavement Ape View Post
    Funny how the video keeps mentioning how a lot of the problems are caused by massive population growth but never suggests that maybe, just maybe, the fucking apes should stop breeding for a goddamn change. Even AIDS, sickleless, malaria and TNB can't keep up with these animals.

It keeps suggesting that "it's up to us to solve this", as if its the responsibility of humans to solve nigger shitholes. Fucking libtards are the only reason there are so many niggers, the only reason there were any cars or trucks or anything in that city is due to YT's gibsmedat.

You see libtard ads everywhere about all the turd world niggers dying from famine and disease, on the tv, billboards, public transit and everywhere, and have to wonder why does it matter if some are made good when the worthless sows shit out 5 nigglets for everyone one that dies?
    Well I agree with them to an extent. It is the Western worlds job to do something to solve the problem. We should force sterilization for every women in Africa until the population goes from 1 billion down to 1 million. The problem is that its going the other way and it will be 2 billion within the next 30 years.

The problem are the retarded Christian charities/libtards who are to stupid to recognize an easy solution. Mass sterilization is the only way.

Easy solution. You do this.

Otherwise you get this:

Which over a generation leads to this

Which over another generation leads this

But hey, I'm just your average racist idiot, right. Keep doing the same thing you always do libtards and see what happens to the world in 100 years. The movie Idiocracy will come true. Just wait.

I have nothing against East Asians but the Chinese government scares the shit out of me. Yeah, on a certain level it feels damn good to see the monkeys getting smacked around and shot at by America's peer competitor, but on the other hand I remember that really fucked up "Invading aliens conquering for resources" vibe I get from Chinese involvement in Sub-Saharan Apefreaka and I get really queasy.

China has zero desire whatsoever in some "Nigmalion" scheme to uplift the savages and make them "presentable" and teach them the proper way to use chopsticks. NO DESIRE. China will largely succeed because of this.