Captain
    A couple miles south of nigger-fuxated Tulsa

Default Norf Tulsa Niggers to YT school admins: Don't close our skoos!

http://www.newson6.com/Global/story.asp?S=13933057

TULSA, Oklahoma -- North Tulsa community leaders had an emphatic message for the Tulsa School District Saturday: Don't close our schools.

They're talking about Tulsa Public Schools effort to consolidate schools because of under enrollment and dwindling finances. (You mean niggers actually go to school?)

They made those comments at a meeting for the newly elected officers of the NAACP. (Oh gawd, why?)

While their big push is keeping north side schools open, they also had another community concern.

"When you look at history, they always tell us there's no list. But there's always a list and the list always begins in our community," said Warren Blakney Sr., NAACP Tulsa Branch President.

The NAACP President of the Tulsa Branch believes north side schools are on the chopping block and he says he has a better solution.

"Bring some of the things that are in south Tulsa, where kids have had to move to access music and other things in their community that they can't get, bring those kinds of programs to our schools and you can help fill capacity," he said. (As long as it's keeping the jigaboos out of the human part of Tulsa, go for it, spooks!)

But, TPS says it hasn't made any decisions. Right now, closing schools is just one possibility. And, district leaders say it's too early to know which schools would even be considered for closure. (Good lord, that means more niggers that we don't need in our already nigger-infested schools.)

"We are measuring all of the schools against the same ten lenses so that we can be sure we're being fair across the board," said Jim McCarthy, Project Schoolhouse Facilitator.

The ten-point score card will look at things like enrollment, performance and the building's condition.

"Most importantly, we're looking for new and innovative solutions to some of the areas of concern that are being raised by the data that we have generated," McCarthy said.

"If you are going to close our schools, tell us why, and I believe that there's no reason they should be closing our schools," Blakney Sr. said. (Because niggers are stupid and unable to keep maintenance and dedication to education.)

Schools aren't the only concern for the new NAACP leaders. They also want to see more black officers in the Tulsa Police Department.

The latest academy has 42 cadets and only one of them is black. Officer Leland Ashley says five black applicants enrolled, but only one met the hiring criteria. (Again, niggers aren't good enough.)

"We need young black males to see other black males in their own community. The most dangerous interaction that a black boy will have, outside of another black male, is with a white police officer," Warren Blakney Sr. said. (Here's an idea: Stop committing crimes, dumb niggers!)

"We are disappointed in the numbers. We would like to have more minority candidates in the police department, in the police academy," Said Tulsa Police Officer Leland Ashley.

TPD currently has 79 black officers, which is about 10 percent of the force.

"As we move forward, we will aggressively recruit minority applicants, whether that's here in the city of Tulsa or in the surrounding states," Ashley said.

For Project Schoolhouse, the next community forum is Monday at Booker T. Washington High School at 6 p.m.

And the forum that was canceled last week at McLain High School because of weather has been rescheduled for February 8th at 6 p.m.
    Epic facepalm right there... Niggers, niggers, niggers, what can you say? Dear Norf Tulsa: SECEDE FROM OUR HUMAN CITY ALREADY! We don't want you in our boundaries!

GO BE A NIGGER SOMEWHERE ELSE!

Officer
    Oklahoma just west of coon infested Fort Smith Arkansas

Damn pavement apes want every thing nowadays. Niggers apes alligators coons and possums (or NAACP) knows damn well those little shitlets are going to drop out and start selling crack as soon as there old enough to muh dick the nearest living creature. They just want YT to have to pay for there little hellspawns to go to school so they can be fed and watched over.God forbid a nigger has to pay to feed there seeds! North Tulsa is coon central. I always try to avoid the niggered out shithole everytime i go to tulsa for a concert or starship. Im glad I live in the part of Oklahoma where coalburners and niggers and few in number and are hated by most of the populace.-gotcha
    Equality: Promoted by libtards in an effort to preserve the local wildlife.
    Hurricane Katrina: Gods way of letting niggers know how much he hates them.

The last thing a nigger sees after jumping down a well.

A lot of verbiage, but what that article boils down to is more gibs muh dats. The goddamn niggers won't go to the skooz they have available, but niggerwhine to high heaven if anyone threatens to close the skooz that the niggers aren't even using.

"Bring some of the things that are in south Tulsa, where kids have had to move to access music and other things in their community that they can't get, bring those kinds of programs to our schools and you can help fill capacity,"
    Typical nigger logic. Listen up Buckwheat: school is about learning, It isn't about playing. That's the difference, but, being a nigger, you're too eff-ing stupid to understand this concept.

The one and only reason they should not close these Nigger Central skooz is to keep the shitbirds out of schools where human kids are trying to learn and better themselves.
    If we judged them by the content of their character, they'd be begging us to judge them by the color of their skin

Default ditto-

Quote Originally Posted by Crucifier_Of_Coons View Post
    Damn pavement apes want every thing nowadays. Niggers apes alligators coons and possums (or NAACP) knows damn well those little shitlets are going to drop out and start selling crack as soon as there old enough to muh dick the nearest living creature. They just want YT to have to pay for there little hellspawns to go to school so they can be fed and watched over.God forbid a nigger has to pay to feed there seeds! North Tulsa is coon central. I always try to avoid the niggered out shithole everytime i go to tulsa for a concert or starship. Im glad I live in the part of Oklahoma where coalburners and niggers and few in number and are hated by most of the populace.-gotcha
    Very well said!

Default Naacp

Niggers And Assholes Causing Problems

Translation To The NiggerLover Cover Words

Underenrollment:
    Norf Tulsa, like the "Norf" of many cities, became niggerfuxxated so the humans left. The remaining niggers are chronically truant and drop out of high school as soon as possible.

Underfunded:
    Humans pay the tremendous majority of all local, state and federal taxes.
    YT took their wallets with them when they left so niggers couldn't put the monkey paw into them via taxes.

So the Niggers don't meet the PD standards? And what would you suggest we do? Lower the standards and allow felony convictions to be allowed? The Army did that and look where it is now. The standards remain the same. Tell the Niggers to move up to the standards or stop bitching about the difficulty of being a law abiding citizen.

Because of your mouth, the standards should be raised. Continue to open your mouth and they will go higher. Humans don't have problem striving for things, maybe it is about time the NAACP did something for the Advancement of Niggers!!!
    "There is nothing more painful to me at this stage of my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery---then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved." ---Reverend Jesse Jackson, speaking at the PUSH convention in 1993.

So let me get this straight.

It's YT's fault that a nigger school is under enrolled.

It's YT's fault that a nigger school can't rely on it's area's taxes to pay for things.

It's YT's fault that niggers drop out in the 4th grade (they have to be 15 in MN).

It's YT's fault that niggers can't perform well on tests/in classes.

It's YT's fault that a small amount of niggers don't have the same classes that a larger population has.

It's YT's fault that not all niggers can pass the "basic" requirements to become a police officer.

It's YT's fault that white police officers tend to arrest niggers for committing crimes.

I guess in the end, it's just YT's fault.
    "Lesson 1, if a nigger buck can't eat it, fuck it, or sell it, he kills it. lesson ended." - Bill Clinton

Captain
    A couple miles south of nigger-fuxated Tulsa

Quote Originally Posted by NotThatGuy View Post
    So let me get this straight.

It's YT's fault that a nigger school is under enrolled.

It's YT's fault that a nigger school can't rely on it's area's taxes to pay for things.

It's YT's fault that niggers drop out in the 4th grade (they have to be 15 in MN).

It's YT's fault that niggers can't perform well on tests/in classes.

It's YT's fault that a small amount of niggers don't have the same classes that a larger population has.

It's YT's fault that not all niggers can pass the "basic" requirements to become a police officer.

It's YT's fault that white police officers tend to arrest niggers for committing crimes.

I guess in the end, it's just YT's fault.
    You are absolutely correct, niggers can't seem to be able to comprehend admitting mistakes, and I believe they look at those points just like that, they truly believe everything -is- YT's fault.

GO BE A NIGGER SOMEWHERE ELSE!

World Free of Niggers

Default Oh...more nigger demands

Geez, for something as lazy as niggers they sure do have excessive energy to beg for free stuff. But really, why have nigger schools at all? Giving a nigger a school is as productive as giving a Kosher deli owner a lifetime supply of pig products...education is repulsive to niggers. They just want and want and want, even if they don't know what to do with it.