+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Chimpan-Gene

Default Fucking Worthless NIGGERS

I had to wait on 3 Niggers today. Their service and food was excellent, and the sheboon even said so. The bill was $200, and the Nigger left me a $7 tip. Of course, I had to pay 5% of sales to the house ($10), so it cost me $3 out of pocket to have the extreme displeasure of waiting on these pieces of shit.

I hope a Nigger disease comes out soon, and wipes all of them out. Let us all pray for that.

I HATE NIGGERS !!

WhereMaFuckinCheck

Not to go off topic, but how does it end up costing you to wait on customers? But yeah, niggers are WORTHLESS!

You're lucky to have gotten even so much as $7.00 from those jaboons. Paint a canoe black, and it won't tip.
    If we judged them by the content of their character, they'd be begging us to judge them by the color of their skin

Chimpan-Gene

Default .

How did it cost me to wait on Niggers? Simple. I have to pay 5% of the sale (tipout) to the house for distribution among my support staff, which includes the hostesses, the busboys, the bartenders and the foodrunners. This is an automatic deduction. 5% of $200 = $10. I paid in $10 for that table, and received $7. 7-10 = negative 3. I made negative $3 on that table. The tipout is not negotiable whatsoever. Of course the humans tipped me well - these were the tips from each of my human tables: [$88 on $300] 300(sale)x5%(tipout)=15. 88-15=73. So, before taxes, I netted $73 on that table. The others were $50 on $250. $72 on $188. $40 on $208. $32 on $250 (Mexicans), and $80 on $420. You see, all the humans were good for me, but the Niggers are so worthless, it actually COST me to wait on them.

Capiche?

World Free of Niggers

Default I understand...

I understand your disgust. I have many friends in the service industry and invariably they all have bad tales to tell concerning their nigger customers. Niggers DO NOT tip, that is a given fact. Can you suggest to your establishment that they add the minimum 15% to the bill so the wait staff will not get stiffed? Some of my friends tell me that it sometimes goes against you because humans that would have left more see the 15% and get kinda annoyed. Anyway, at least it can be discussed. The only other thing that can be done is "share" the niggers that come in equally so nobody gets stuck with the niggers all the time. Whatever happens, I wish you all the best and may your coontacts be few and far between.

Chimpan-Gene

Default .

After a few hours to stew over it, I still hate Niggers ! I still hate them as "Guests" to our restaurant. I still hate them everywhere. I hate Hollywood catering to Niggers. I hate the Media hiding the Nigger atrocities, and the Nigger-Loving Movie Studios for making a Nigger employable in Hollywood, except for mopping up.

I hate Niggers on the Highway. You can always spot them. Doing 100 in the far right lane, then quickly moving 4 lanes left, followed by 4 lanes right, etc, etc. I cruise the 2nd fast lane, and see these Niggers again and again. They never gain a foot, but they piss off 100 Humans, and endanger 100 Humans in the process.

Humans that want to speed, stay in the left lane. That is worldwide known. American Niggers are filth.
    Last edited by NigNog; 01-30-2011 at 10:42 AM. Reason: violence

Unregistered

i have always felt that whatever is a fair tip should just be included in the price of each item, i never really have liked the whole tipping thing (but i always tip at LEAST 15 percent or more, and always round up)

but the fact is, tipping is part of restaurant reality, and if you cant afford to tip fairly, you cant afford to eat out in the first place, and have no business doing so - simple as that

you really expect a nigger to understand that? the concept involves understanding of social etiquette, personal responsibility, self respect and not being selfish- there's no place in the nigger brain to store that

it should come as no surprise to anyone that niggers are the worst tippers, when they tip at all

Default It's a Shame

Any one in food service automatically knows what the deal is when niggers enter the restaurant,it should be an unwritten law that what ever management is on duty should have to wait on niggers. And for the record I left a ten dollar tip on a twenty dollar tab friday night.
    Advanced Doctorate in Ebonics Translation

Unregistered

niggers are the reason i was happy to be a cook back when i was taking any job i could get

i tried being a waiter once and that lasted about 2 weeks before i quit

"I still hate them as "Guests" to our restaurant".

The only way niggers should ever be served at your, or any other, restaurant is Coonie pays up front, then collects his order at the service entrance. Niggers should never be seated in the dining room where humans are exposed to their inevitably disgusting feeding habits.

"I still hate them everywhere. I hate Hollywood catering to Niggers. I hate the Media hiding the Nigger atrocities, and the Nigger-Loving Movie Studios for making a Nigger employable in Hollywood, except for mopping up.

I hate Niggers on the Highway. You can always spot them. Doing 100 in the far right lane, then quickly moving 4 lanes left, followed by 4 lanes right, etc, etc. I cruise the 2nd fast lane, and see these Niggers again and again. They never gain a foot, but they piss off 100 Humans, and endanger 100 Humans in the process.

Humans that want to speed, stay in the left lane. That is worldwide known. American Niggers are filth".

The only thing I most emphatically disagree with is this: "American Niggers are filth". *All* niggers are filth, not just the Apefreakan Americoons. All niggers belong on the Veldt or in the jungle. They have *no* place within any sort of civilized area, now that agriculture has been mechanized.
    If we judged them by the content of their character, they'd be begging us to judge them by the color of their skin