Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Baggy nigger pants ban "unconstitutional," rules US judge

Baggy nigger pants ban "unconstitutional," rules US judge Tue Sep 16, 2:02 PM ET

Ass reveling story here:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080916...justiceoffbeat

MIAMI (AFP) - A Florida nigger loving judge has deemed unconstitutional a law banning baggy pants that show off the niggers underwear, local media reported Tuesday.

A 17-year-old nigger spent a night in Jr nigger collage last week after police arrested him for wearing low pants in Riviera Beach, southeast Florida.

The law banning so-called "saggy pants" was approved by city voters in March after supporters of the bill collected nearly 5,000 signatures to put the measure on the ballot.

The nigteen would have received a 150 dollars fine or community service, but he spent the night in Jr nigger collage due to a history of marijuana use, the Palm Beach Post newspaper said.

“The right to bear arms shall not be infringed”.

I saw this coming, and knew it was going to turn out like it has.

Personally, I encourage the junior apes to wear those ridiculous pants - they can't run while wearing them, and they mark themselves as a dangerous enemy in case the shit ever really hits the fan.

"Mup da doo didda po mo gub bidda be dat tum muhfugen BIX NOOD cof bin dub ho muhfugga."

Just more niggerwhine. They should just ban niggers altogether.
    niggers aren't human, and they stink - Who's with me on this one ? Major Chimp-out

Dr. LaTrine Jakscoon, PhD
    Professor of Niggerology
    British Institute of Advanced Nigger Studies

1-888-FUK NGRS

www.latrinejakscoon.net
    www.deadniggerstorage.org

Nice to see that - yet again - some damned niggerloving bastard of a judge overturns the will of the people.

The court making the ruling was a Florida state court. Since it involves constitutional issues, it can be appealed to the United States District Court, then to the United States Court of Appeals. If it ultimately reaches the level of the United States Supreme Court, that conservative body might not be so ready to strike it down.

Panzer

Quote Originally Posted by Panzer View Post
    The court making the ruling was a Florida state court. Since it involves constitutional issues, it can be appealed to the United States District Court, then to the United States Court of Appeals. If it ultimately reaches the level of the United States Supreme Court, that conservative body might not be so ready to strike it down.

Panzer
    And if it goes that far then it'll have far reaching coverage depending on the way the opinions are written.
    Imagine the issue: Showing underwear in public is indecent exposure.

That includes bras, thongs, long-handles, etc.

We could solve our thong-outside-of-pants issue, our "breastfeeding in public" issue and our nigger issue all at the same time.

Trifecta!

What about my right not to have cruel and unusual punishment for having to see a fucking niggers ass???

Gib dat nigger 2 weeks o' choppin cotton and see how his attitude changes

Quote Originally Posted by Panzer View Post

Panzer
    What gets me is this was VOTED on by the people. Of course voters be damned, 'well do what the fuck we wish' pisses me off. Why in the fuck bother to vote.
    “The right to bear arms shall not be infringed”.

"This is the way the world ends
    This is the way the world ends
    This is the way the world ends
    Not with a bang but a whimper."

The last stanza of "The Hollow Men"

T.S. Eliot

Our Country (not to mention much of the great and civilized world) is starting to rot, and those that care are kept from stopping the process!!!!!
    The Egyptians made the Pyramids.
    The Chinese made the great wall.
    The Incans made Machu Pichu.
    Romans made highways and aquaducts.
    Caucasians made the Cathedrals.

The only thing that nigger's have made are excuses, and even that comes out poorly.

Quote Originally Posted by niggersarelowlife View Post
    What gets me is this was VOTED on by the people. Of course voters be damned, 'well do what the fuck we wish' pisses me off. Why in the fuck bother to vote.
    Frustrating, isn't it? The constitutional system of checks and balances that is at the core of our system of government ultimately and always depends on not only the integrity but the personal political beliefs of the those who interpret it. The debate about interpretivist as opposed to non-interpretivist approaches to the constitutionality of laws has been raging within American jurisprudence for as long as the Constitution has been in existence and will never be resolved. Again, the manner in which constitutional provisions are applied will always depend on the judges applying them. The best we can ever hope for--short of tearing the entire system down--is to make wise choices in whom we vote into office.

Panzer