+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    ShitskinStomper

Default Fucking NIGGERS!!!

Ever since moving to Augusta, my world has come crashing down around me. I've never before, in my life been surround by such ignorant, savage, feral fucking beasts! Everything they do serves only to inconvenience and piss off YT and I've fucking had it! I swear to god, the next nigger that 'tsks' in my direction or tries to 'muh dick' my wife is going to be very sorry.

On another note, I've planted several cacti in my sideyard to keep our neighbors little nigger heathens out (I heard one of them crying yesterday...I guess he got stuck lol). I hope to god they complain...they violate many of our HOA's rules and I would love to tear their "fambly" apart.

Quote Originally Posted by ShitskinStomper View Post
    Ever since moving to Augusta, my world has come crashing down around me. I've never before, in my life been surround by such ignorant, savage, feral fucking beasts! Everything they do serves only to inconvenience and piss off YT and I've fucking had it! I swear to god, the next nigger that 'tsks' in my direction or tries to 'muh dick' my wife is going to be very sorry.

On another note, I've planted several cacti in my sideyard to keep our neighbors little nigger heathens out (I heard one of them crying yesterday...I guess he got stuck lol). I hope to god they complain...they violate many of our HOA's rules and I would love to tear their "fambly" apart.
    but but..... they're our equals, they just have a slightly darker skin color - that's the only difference

I dream of a place where niggers are not allowed, and I feel your pain!
    THE AMERICAN THIRD POSITION

Think niggers are human? Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTUw0vKksGc

http://www.westernyouth.org - Youth for Western Civilization

http://www.thepoliticalcesspool.org

http://cofcc.org/

http://antiwhitemedia.blogspot.com/

"Do not give what is holy to dogs, and do not throw pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces." (Matthew 7:6).

You should call the home owners association and complain about "something" - at least you'll plant the seed, then ever so often, call them again and complain about something else. Some HOAs are pretty strict and they'll put the hammer down on your "neighboors".

Good luck with your plight, remain calm and don't get into a pissing contest with them, hopefully others will notice thier shenanigans and do the same.
    N.A.A.C.P. = National Association of Always Crying Primates

NEVER let an opportunity to set-up or frame a nigger go to waste!

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by ShitskinStomper View Post

i had never been around niggers much, but then had a work assignment just north of downtown chicago, not that far from cabrini green

talk about nigger 101

there may have been other parts of chicago that were nice, but i absolutely HATED it, it it was mainly because of niggers - I learned all about niggers

The thing about niggers is, you cant be around them and not be affected by them. they degrade the area profoundly with grafitti and trash. they panhandle you constantly, and a panhandling can turn into a robbery in the blink of an eye. you stop at a stoplight and they put a dirty squegie on your car. cant even stop for gas without one of these shitskins panhandling you. go to the grocery store, and you see these monkeys looking over your car. whenever you are outside, you can never relax and just take a stroll - one of life's best medicines - no niggers completely ruin it because you always have to have your eye out for niggers , what direction they are approaching you from and what is their game. when you pass a nigger on the sidewalk there was a 50 percent chance they would panhandle you, if not higher 'i gots to axe you sumfin'. cant just walk past you like a normal white person - have to work some kind of f-king street game on you

every damned one of these situations happened to me when i worked in chicago

if they were just stupid fucking monkeys driving around in old cadillacs looking and acting like creepy morons on my welfare dime, i could roll that off my back and ignore them, but you cant ignore niggers because they are a constant threat to your life if you are around them

FUCKING NIGGERS!!!

Augusta?!? Those spooks are country, 2-bit amateurs compared to the jigaboos here in Atlanta.

In all seriousness, I just had a fight with my wife yesterday because I think she is not taking the task of getting out of Georgia seriously enough. I, too, have had my fill of spooks. They can have Georgia - so long as I am not here.

Unregistered

Default Niggas are scums

Exactly these scums should be sent back to Africa or wherever these scums came from..they pollute this country with their filthy NIGGER CHIT.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Niggula View Post
    Augusta?!? Those spooks are country, 2-bit amateurs compared to the jigaboos here in Atlanta.

In all seriousness, I just had a fight with my wife yesterday because I think she is not taking the task of getting out of Georgia seriously enough. I, too, have had my fill of spooks. They can have Georgia - so long as I am not here.

With all due respect Sir, it ain't Georgia. Go to northwest GA, much less PC and less tolerant of niggershines

Unregistered

We as civilized Americans can not keep retreating. We have given up so much already. neighborhoods adjacent to major cities have been over run and ruined. I think about where i'd like to live geographically in atlanta, somewhere close to downtown, turner field and the georgia dome. All nigger wastelands. They are a cancer that we need to push back against. I've decided in my current neighborhood, which has the dark creeping shadow closing in on it, to push back. I'm not moving again because of those apes. And I suggest you all take a stand and hold your ground. Like a poster before said, complain to the HOA. If they're hanging out on the corner at night, set up an obvious camera to watch. (they hate video evidence) If they're parking their 82 cadillac with the 20 inch rims around, if one of their discarded 40 oz bottles "rolls" under the tire. I won't move it like I would for my other neighbors. I like the cactus idea. cactus needle wounds are a form of evidence that could be used to identify the ones breaking into your house while your away. When they break a street light get it replaced. It's little things like that that change the feel of a neighborhood to one they like to inhabit.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We as civilized Americans can not keep retreating. We have given up so much already. neighborhoods adjacent to major cities have been over run and ruined. I think about where i'd like to live geographically in atlanta, somewhere close to downtown, turner field and the georgia dome. All nigger wastelands. They are a cancer that we need to push back against. I've decided in my current neighborhood, which has the dark creeping shadow closing in on it, to push back. I'm not moving again because of those apes. And I suggest you all take a stand and hold your ground. Like a poster before said, complain to the HOA. If they're hanging out on the corner at night, set up an obvious camera to watch. (they hate video evidence) If they're parking their 82 cadillac with the 20 inch rims around, if one of their discarded 40 oz bottles "rolls" under the tire. I won't move it like I would for my other neighbors. I like the cactus idea. cactus needle wounds are a form of evidence that could be used to identify the ones breaking into your house while your away. When they break a street light get it replaced. It's little things like that that change the feel of a neighborhood to one they like to inhabit.
    All good points, also call the police from time to time. Niggers HATE the Polices, and vice versa, most cops LOATHE TNB. If all of this fails, meet them head on with a loaded AK-47 ranting like a madman.

ReallyFedUp

Default Exactly

'whenever you are outside, you can never relax and just take a stroll - one of life's best medicines - no niggers completely ruin it because you always have to have your eye out for niggers'

Very true...the 'life's best medicines' part and the 'niggers completely ruin it' part also. Exasperates the hell out of me. Last time I went oot for a relaxing walk it was ruined by three teenapers going by on their mini pooper scooters.