Default Two Niggers Caught FUCKING In A CHILDRENS LIBRARY !!!

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=14439730

Two LOW LIFE NIGGER APES are facing charges after they were caught having sex in a public area of a children's library in uptown Charlotte.

According to police, 20-year-old Delonte Brooks and 18-year-old Kendra Hunter "were in the library indecently exposing themselves to the public by having sex in a public area."

"No children or members of the public witnessed the incident," said Charlotte Mecklenburg Library spokeswoman Angela Haigler. "Only a Mecklenburg County security officer and a library staff member witnessed the event."

The incident was discovered within one minute of it occurring and officers with the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department were there within five minutes.
    In April 1941, during a meeting of the General Board of the Navy — a body roughly comparable to the War Department General Staff — the Commandant of the Marine Corps, Major General Thomas Holcomb, declared that blacks had no place in the organization he headed.

"If it were a question of having a Marine Corps of 5,000 whites or 250,000 Negroes," he said, "I would rather have the whites."

Seems the General knew more than they gave him credit for. Semper Fi MajGen Holcomb!!

Fucking animals.(no pun intended) Niggers have no respect for anything in this world. Least of all others. Be nice to have your 6 year old kid come home after seeing 2 niggers fucking in the library. Only niggers.

LBU graduate

Just when you thought niggers couldn't POSSIBLY get any more stupid, savage or retarded... they go to a CHILDREN'S library and muh dikk happens...

Jeesus H. Keerist on a fucking pogo stick... WHEN will humans be rid of these goddamn savages?

I am starting to lose my patience.
    THIS COLOR MEANS FORUM STAFF POST, NO MESSING AROUND
    Normal color means it's me, feel free to argue.

Read this, niggers:

“To the last, I grapple with thee; From Hell's heart, I stab at thee; For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee”

Melville

And I looked, and behold, a Pale Horse, & his name that sate on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

Revelations 6:8

Quote Originally Posted by niggersruineverything View Post
    Fucking animals.(no pun intended) Niggers have no respect for anything in this world. Least of all others. Be nice to have your 6 year old kid come home after seeing 2 niggers fucking in the library. Only niggers.
    Mom is that what wrestling looks like? I saw some apes do that on discovery channel.

This story does not surprise me in the least.

Niggers . . . unfortunately they are everywhere, even in the library