Officer

Default Nigger Hunting Laws

When I was in school, every year around deer season somebody would print up and pass around a little book called "Nigger Hunting Laws". It was hilarious. It had a scoring system and tags and all. The few things I remember were , "its illegal to hunt niggers with fewer than 12 blood thirsty hounds".. "its illegal to shoot a nigger in the head because it might riccochet and hit an innocent white man".."welfare checks are acceptable bait". It went on for about ten pages with drawings.. I miss the good old days when a teacher would find them and laugh as they read it and put them in the desk drawer...

I plan on getting my limit of niggers this season because I just got my.....

Quote Originally Posted by millbilly View Post
    When I was in school, every year around deer season somebody would print up and pass around a little book called "Nigger Hunting Laws". It was hilarious. It had a scoring system and tags and all. The few things I remember were , "its illegal to hunt niggers with fewer than 12 blood thirsty hounds".. "its illegal to shoot a nigger in the head because it might riccochet and hit an innocent white man".."welfare checks are acceptable bait". It went on for about ten pages with drawings.. I miss the good old days when a teacher would find them and laugh as they read it and put them in the desk drawer...
    I remember this too.

Sighs that niggers are in the area ... Nigger wool in high branches

Please post it here if you find it.

Tolerance for niggershines is inversely proportional to exposure to niggershines.

Nigger Hunting Season

State of Mississippi
    Department of Fisheries, Wildlife and Parks
    Jackson, MS
    (601) 555-0000

PROCLAMATION
    RE: Nigger Hunting Season hunting fees: Free to first 7,683 hunters/$1.00 thereon.

Dear Mississippi Hunters:
    The 2011 Big Game hunting season in the state of Mississippi has been canceled due to shortages of Deer, Turkey, Elk and Antelope. However, this does not mean there will be no hunting. In the place of the big game animals this year we will have open season on Niggers. This will entail the hunting of America's most worthless residents, commonly known as "Niggers, Spooks, Coons, Jungle Bunnies, Spear Chuckers, and Boons" The year 2011 will be an open season, as the niggers must be thinned out every two to three years. Hunting will be allowed 24 hours a day, however niggers are largely nocturnal and may be asleep in the daylight hours.

IT WILL BE UNLAWFUL TO:
    * Hunt in a party of more than 150 persons.
    * Use more than 35 bloodthirsty hounds.
    * Shoot in a public tavern (Bullet may ricochet and hit a white person).
    * Shoot a Nigger sleeping on the sidewalk (possible ricochet)

TRAPPING REGULATIONS
    * Traps may not be set within 15 feet of a liquor store.
    * Traps may not be baited with KFC, Watermelon, or Jenkum.
    * All traps must have at least 120 lb. spring strength and have a jaw spread of at least 5'3".

LEGAL WEAPONS
    * Knife.
    * Spear.
    * Steel Traps.
    * Snares.
    * Bow and Arrow.
    * Crossbow.
    * Handguns.
    * Rifles.
    * Shotguns.
    * Machine Guns.
    * Silencers.
    * Night Vision scopes.
    * There are no prohibited weapons at this time.

OTHER RULES AND REGULATIONS
    * Shooting length-wise in a welfare line is prohibited.
    * It will be unlawful to possess a road-kill nigger, however, special road-kill permits shall be issued to people with semi-tractor trailers and one-ton pickup trucks.
    * With such a permit you may bait the highway with food stamps, KFC, Watermelon, and coalburners.
    * Wanton waste laws do not apply.

HOW TO KNOW WHEN NIGGERS ARE IN YOUR AREA
    * Chicken Bones and Watermelon Rinds litter the street.
    * Nigger wool in high branches
    * Sickening smell, like a mixture of feces, body odor, and rancid grease.
    * Large lines in front of the welfare office and for food stamps.
    * Trails of empty jenkum bottles leading from the city parks to all city alleys.
    * Empty books of food stamps thrown all over.
    * Car-loads of niglets waiting outside liquor stores.
    * Unintelligible eeking and ooking at all hours.

REMEMER LIMIT IS TEN (10) PER DAY.
    POSSESSION LIMIT: FORTY (40).
    GOOD HUNTING!

Tolerance for niggershines is inversely proportional to exposure to niggershines.

Officer

Quote Originally Posted by Koon_Hunter View Post
    Nigger Hunting Season

State of Mississippi
    Jackson, MS
    (601) 555-0000

PROCLAMATION
    RE: Nigger Hunting Season hunting fees: Free to first 7,683 hunters/$1.00 thereon.

The 2011 Big Game hunting season in the state of Mississippi has been canceled due to shortages of Deer, Turkey, Elk and Antelope. However, this does not mean there will be no hunting. In the place of the big game animals this year we will have open season on Niggers. This will entail the hunting of America's most worthless residents, commonly known as "Niggers, Spooks, Coons, Jungle Bunnies, Spear Chuckers, and Boons" The year 2011 will be an open season, as the niggers must be thinned out every two to three years. Hunting will be allowed 24 hours a day, however niggers are largely nocturnal and may be asleep in the daylight hours.

IT WILL BE UNLAWFUL TO:

TRAPPING REGULATIONS
    * All traps must have at least 120 lb. spring strength and have a jaw spread of at least 5'3".

LEGAL WEAPONS
    * Knife.
    * Spear.
    * Steel Traps.
    * Snares.
    * Bow and Arrow.
    * Crossbow.
    * Handguns.
    * Rifles.
    * Shotguns.
    * Machine Guns.
    * Silencers.
    * Night Vision scopes.

* It will be unlawful to possess a road-kill nigger, however, special road-kill permits shall be issued to people with semi-tractor trailers and one-ton pickup trucks.
    * With such a permit you may bait the highway with food stamps, KFC, Watermelon, and coalburners.

* Trails of empty jenkum bottles leading from the city parks to all city alleys.

GOOD HUNTING!
    That's. Pretty much the same thing just no pictures... I thought it was a local thing ..

Captain

The tough part is finding a good taxidermist that is willing to mount a trophy nigger!

Quote Originally Posted by Runaway Tracker View Post
    The tough part is finding a good taxidermist that is willing to mount a trophy nigger!
    The hard thing about stuffing a nigger is giving the eyes the same dead look they had when they were alive.

I don't give a shit if you're offended

Quote Originally Posted by Koon_Hunter View Post
    Nigger Hunting Season

State of Mississippi
    Jackson, MS
    (601) 555-0000

PROCLAMATION

IT WILL BE UNLAWFUL TO:

TRAPPING REGULATIONS

LEGAL WEAPONS
    * Knife.
    * Spear.
    * Steel Traps.
    * Snares.
    * Bow and Arrow.
    * Crossbow.
    * Handguns.
    * Rifles.
    * Shotguns.
    * Machine Guns.
    * Silencers.
    * Night Vision scopes.

GOOD HUNTING!
    As a mississippi resident I find this very amusing. I do hope that the game wardens see this and take it seriously. But you did forget a couple rules :

1 No hunting coons within 50 feet of an operational KFS, Popeyes, or Cajuns due to game animal baiting laws.
    2 No hunting watermelon farms, again due to baiting game laws.
    3 Cotton fields are legal for hunting as long as the population of niggers is more than 2 within the field.
    4 Hunting from vehicles is allowed for niggers running away and those trying to Mu Dik anything.
    5 Using freshly killed niggers as speedbumps is perfectly legal in nigger infested hoods.

Give it time and we will get these laws passed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jigga Booboo View Post
    I plan on getting my limit of niggers this season because I just got my.....

Where can I get one of these?