Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Epic Anti-Nigger Quotes By Some Of History's Best and Brightest

Back in the day most intellectuals had a much better attitude about the "Negro" and that cannot be denied. I'll start with one of my favorite quotes ever that is anti nigger, by Charles Darwin...

Since the dawn of history the Negro has owned the continent of Africa - rich beyond the dream of poet’s fancy, crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare black feet and yet he never picked one up from the dust until a white man showed to him its glittering light.

His land swarmed with powerful and docile animals, yet he never dreamed a harness, cart, or sled.

A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe, spear, or arrowhead worth preserving beyond the moment of its use. He lived as an ox, content to graze for an hour.

In a land of stone and timber he never sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or built a house save of broken sticks and mud.

With league on league of ocean strand and miles of inland seas, for four thousand years he watched their surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of the surf on his beach, the howl of the storm over his head, gazed on the dim blue horizon calling him to worlds that lie beyond, and yet he never dreamed a sail.” — Charles Darwin

Of course those nigs never sailed. They were magical and could fly anywhere - remember? Didn't Darwin talk about that?

Darwin was a good guy. Social Darwinism is also a great "racist" concept developed out of his thoughts.
    "The Romans never allowed a trouble spot to remain simply to avoid going to war over it, because they knew that wars don't just go away, they are only postponed to someone else's advantage." - N. Machiavelli

"I speak Spanish to God, Italian to women, French to men, German to my horse, but I don't speak with niggers." - Charles V, Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire

If not for the White man, the nigger lives as it has for the last 50,000 years. A parasite.
    “The right to bear arms shall not be infringed”.

Another person well known to make numerous critical speeches and writings against niggers was none other than Gandhi!

Check this shit out...

In a protest against British colonialism Gandhi said that the colonist sought to reduce free and hard working Indians in South Africa to the level of...

"The Raw Kaffir (Equivalent to saying nigger) whose occupation is hunting and whose sole ambition is to collect a certain number of cattle to buy a wife with, and then pass his life in indolence and nakedness.”

Abraham Lincoln, the Great Emancipator, is known for the civil war and the Emancipation Proclamation but not for his race realism. He felt that niggers could never hack it in white society and that it would be madness to give them the rights of white people. Lincoln frequently wrote about this and gave speeches about the harmful effects this would have on both whites and niggers.

This is one of the better known quotes, which supports his policy position of shipping freed niggers to Guyana, Haiti and Liberia.

Negro Equality! Fudge!! How long in the government of a God great enough to make and maintain this Universe shall there continue knaves to vend and fools to gulp so low a piece of demagoguism as this?"
    "Judge Douglas has said to you that he has not been able to get from me an answer to the question whether I am in favor of negro citizenship. So far as I know, the Judge never asked me the question before. (Applause.) He shall have no occasion to ever ask it again, for I tell him very frankly that I am not in favor of negro citizenship". (Renewed Applause.)
    I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the White and black races, (Applause) - that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurers of Negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, not to intermarry with White people;

There is a physical difference between the White and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on equal terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the White race

Quote Originally Posted by Reformed View Post
    Back in the day most intellectuals had a much better attitude about the "Negro" and that cannot be denied.
    IMHO, the same attitude is still common among modern-day thinkers, but unfortunately they can no longer call a spade a spade in this dark age of political correctness.

It must have been great to live in a time when facts could be openly shared and discussed, and social rules and policies would be established in accordance with the facts, not against the facts.

Notice that libtards will just brush it off as "they were ignorant and unenlightened back then."

Well, you know what, I've come to the conclusion that "progress" means progression into ignorance and insanity! Our ancestors weren't stupid. What was true then, still holds true today.

Quote Originally Posted by Reformed View Post
    Back in the day most intellectuals had a much better attitude about the "Negro" and that cannot be denied. I'll start with one of my favorite quotes ever that is anti nigger, by Charles Darwin...
    Oh, I think the attitude is the same. When no one is looking, when they've logged off, when they're not writing another paper for public consumption, when it's just them and the privacy of their own consciousness, they know the truth.

It's just that Darwin could tell it like it is (and I never see anyone making the slightest efforts to refute what he wrote) without being hounded by the Pee Cee thought police. Unlike Watson, who thought he could speak truth to power, only to find himself silenced and forced to recant -- not unlike Galileo.

Niggers are stupid
    Niggers are lazy
    Niggers starve to "def" while surrounded by riches

These protohominid animals are not "equal". Niggers are, at best, a grotesque parody of humanity.
    If we judged them by the content of their character, they'd be begging us to judge them by the color of their skin

Sergeant
    Just over the river from the Nigger in VA

Yeah nigger do not like boats. I wonder why that would be?