Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Default Whitebuck says ..............................

Dont worry about the Presidential Buck. If he were to lose, he can go back to Chicago and resume life. The Whitehouse Secret Service has been helping him stay in shape! Just before they go for coffee, they call the White House Usher and advise they will be of duty for 15 min. The Usher calls upstairs and 2 min later, a tall male figure storms out of the house to the back lawn,where there is a new Chevy 4 dr sedan. Within 40 seconds, the left front window is smashed out somebody quickly starts moving around under the insturment panel. Another five min. goes by, then in the dark you can just make out this tall guy running like hell back to the Mansion, with a stereo under his arm. When the Secret Service comes back on shift, someone starts the Chevy and takes to the nearby Marine Base, where it is given a new stereo and insturment panel repair, ready for the next Friday night. Thanks Guys

Lieutenant

Quote Originally Posted by porkenstein View Post
    I am lucky for a while anyway. I live in North Dakota so the nigger population is small though I see the filthy fuckers in larger places like Bismarck. I keep a gun loaded and have lots of ammo. I think a nigger uprising is coming. Actually it's already here in places. We need to get control of this country. We are already the minority in lots of places. Niggers breed like rats. Outlook is not good.
    I would not worry at all about riots if I lived in North Dakota. Bears attacks are more of a danger in places like that. Lol.

One thing is for sure, I will not be visiting DC and will avoid driving into PG County if things get bad.

Though maybe the military at Andrews Air Force Base could help to stop some of the madness if niggers started to riot.

Lieutenant

Quote Originally Posted by Aquila View Post
    When Obama is beat(I will vote for anyone over him) let them riot. Many humans are ready, and it will be a great opportunity to show the world what savages they are and to thin the herd. Win Win. Bring it monkeys
    Pretty sure your home state will not tolerate such behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by scififan View Post
    I know I do.

After seeing all of the niggers rioting and looting in London and the flash mobs in the US, it got me thinking about November 2012. While I will be voting against Obama and I want him to lose, I do wonder if America's cities and some of our suburbs will become danger zones right after the election were Obama to lose due to rioters and more flash mob attacks.

This especially seems like a possibility for people living in urban areas in the Northeast and in places like Chicago, Oakland, and Detroit.

Have a feeling folks down South and in Texas will not tolerate such behavior.

What do you all think?
    I don't think Obama losing the election would have much to do with nigger shines.

In fact, I think it's more likely that Obongo winning the electing would cause the niggers to go apeshit.

If there's a nigger in office, the nigger masses feel free to run amok.

The thing that will really cause chimpouts will be the slashing of social services, welfare, food stamps, and medicaid in particular.

I think it probably wouldn't matter if Obutthead won or lost.

You're looking at a bunch of savages that would shoot each other over the last grape drank.

If Obongo wins they'll riot in celebration; if he loses, they'll riot because they're pissed off. Doesn't take much to set them off.

Either way, be ready to defend yourself, your family, and your home.

Obama got elected due to his race
    It used to be that a nigger would never be elected due to his "species". Now that libtards consider them equal we are faced with these dilemmas. Even if HNIC is reelected there will be riots in 2016 when YT be raysis for putting in term limits.

Perhaps this is what the Myans were predicting in 2012. On dec 21 2012, nigger riots will have spread globally and the human race will forever change, unless we act now.

What would be helpful is a map (like google maps) of where and when the nigger flash mob mini riots are occurring.
    You will likely see the numbers spiking prior to the big all out chimpout riot.
    The value of this is you would have a good idea when the niggers were about to go apeshit in mass.

It will make the Rodney Koon riots look like high tea at buckingham palace. Luckily I'll be far away from any nigger population center when Obongo loses the election. Still, I will be ready in case there are any roving bands of nigger looters. Lock and load baby!
    "A genius has perhaps scarcely ever appeared amongst the negroes, and the standard of their morality is almost universally so low that it is beginning to be acknowledged in America that their emancipation was an act of imprudence." -Otto Weininger, Sex and Character

I am also terrified of ghetto blacks wrecking havoc!!! "no reelection, no peace""

Quote Originally Posted by MrJimmyCrow View Post
    What would be helpful is a map (like google maps) of where and when the nigger flash mob mini riots are occurring.
    You will likely see the numbers spiking prior to the big all out chimpout riot.
    The value of this is you would have a good idea when the niggers were about to go apeshit in mass.
    Here's a list of their locations from the past, don't know how to map them though!

http://violentflashmobs.com/