Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Stupid Nigger Names- The List

http://stupidniggernames.blogspot.com/

Every single name on this list has been involved in a felony.
    Hey God. *psssst* .....enough with the niggers already......eh?

ThinWhiteLine

Damn, Capt. I know that you had been keeping the list for some time but I had no idea how extensive it was. You are to be congratulated on your efforts.

The Man

Damn, what a list!

Made me think about one of my favorite tricks to play niggers and their goofy names:

I'll see one I know and they'll have their latest monkey with them and I ask the niglet's name. Let's say they say it's 'Laquiesha' , I'll look at them real puzzled and ask them "Didn't you know know that's Spanish for 'toilet sponge'???" If they doubt, I tell them go look it up(they never do).

One of the best variations on that I did was one where they named the little monkey "Quatervius" or some bullshit close to that and I looked at them in complete shock and said "Didn't you know that's Latin for 'nigger'???"

The effect is PRICELESS!!! Try it sometime!

Captain

My personal faves were "Candida, Chlamydia, and Cash Mo'nae"... two of which are genital diseases!

+ = really bizarre names.

blackmetal84

Here are some nigger names that I have seen from real experiences:

Chiquita - was a student in my mothers science class that claimed it should be pronounced sh-qeeta. Nope nigger...thats the fucking Chiquita banana. The story literally goes that her pappy was so high that he saw a banana with the Chiquita sticker on it and named her that. I was surprised that the daddy was actually there at the time of birf.

Fe'male- Nigger parents were high off their ass on and had no idea what to name it. So they just used "Female" and said it should be pronounced "feh-maul-e"

My friend told me this one. He had a class in college where this niggerbuck was named Cinnamon. He pronounced it kin-eh-mon. Once again, the nigger was named after the first thing it's mammy saw when she shit out the nigglet.

This one is in my current public speaking class: Wankieka. Somehow, the first "k" is silent, so it is pronounced Wan-eeka. Niggers have no grasp of the English language so random consonants can be added and made silent for no reason.

I'm sure I have some more, but that's all I can think of now. I will add some later.

Amanda45

A woman in Central Park overheard an old sheboon call to a niglet: "Hea Exy, Exy!" walking up to the sheboon, she said, "Isn't that a rather odd name for a child?" the negress responded with, "Dat not be her full name. That bee jus de pet name I gives her. Her full be Eczema!"
    --
    Sharnellia had recently had a niglet and she didn't know what to call the beast. Mulling it over with her packmate, she considered a word she had overheard in the obstetric ward. "I dink I call heer Vagina." The mother sow said. The two negresses agreed on that. When they relayed that to the hospital personell, the nurse was obviously flustered. "You can't name a baby that!" The sensible nurse tried to convince the sow. "An Why nots? I beez her mudder!" The sheboon objected. This prompted the human to explain what a vagina was, and when she finished, the hag laughed, saying, "That not beez a vagina... That beez a cootchie!
    --
    I also heard of a niglet called Urine.(pronounced Ur-IN-ie)

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Larsen View Post
    http://stupidniggernames.blogspot.com/

Every single name on this list has been involved in a felony.
    "Born God Supreme"
    That one just takes the first prize as the most niggery name ever :
    niggers aren't human, and they stink - Who's with me on this one ? Major Chimp-out

Dr. LaTrine Jakscoon, PhD
    Professor of Niggerology
    British Institute of Advanced Nigger Studies

1-888-FUK NGRS

www.latrinejakscoon.net
    www.deadniggerstorage.org

Miss Ann

I also like "Syphilis", "Godzilla pimp", "King_Money_Tarzan". This is an excellent list of stupid nigger names!

Quote Originally Posted by LaTrine Jakscoon View Post
    "Born God Supreme"
    That one just takes the first prize as the most niggery name ever :
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Ann View Post
    I also like "Syphilis", "Godzilla pimp", "King_Money_Tarzan". This is an excellent list of stupid nigger names!
    Here's the story on the above stupid nigger names.
    Last edited by Capt. Larsen; 06-05-2008 at 07:28 PM.
    Hey God. *psssst* .....enough with the niggers already......eh?

Officer

they do sound like diseases..lol

how do they think of these..maybe they just put letters together and make names..???