Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Real nigger pictures from niggerland.

Nigger pictures from niggerland.

Niggerland Toe Service

Kneegrow invention n shit HOT WATER!!!

Nigger spelling n shit in niggerland.

What happens when a nigger ‘thinks’ too much.

A nigger billboard in niggerland NOTE: the drawing of the nigger lips on the niggers. I wonder if they caused a chimpout in niggerland.
    “The right to bear arms shall not be infringed”.

Holychinese

lmao hot water!

I guarantee you the nigger that rigged the hot water up is the genius in his tribe. Kind of like the professor on Gilligan's Island, except on a nigger level.

Sergeant

Funny pictures. Boy it brings back some memories. The hot water pic cracked me up the most. That is the epitome if "nigger-rigging" something. I wonder how long it took them to figure that whole contraption out. We were lucky to see or have indoor working plumbing when we were there. Hot water was a luxury, and the water is undrinkable. Even the bottled stuff was bad. Boy, I could tell stories.

SOTP!!!

Wat dat means, muddafukka!
    The Way It Should Be

Quote Originally Posted by I_lubs_me_sum_jenkem View Post
    Funny pictures. Boy it brings back some memories. The hot water pic cracked me up the most. That is the epitome if "nigger-rigging" something. I wonder how long it took them to figure that whole contraption out. We were lucky to see or have indoor working plumbing when we were there. Hot water was a luxury, and the water is undrinkable. Even the bottled stuff was bad. Boy, I could tell stories.

You should, Lubs! I'd love to hear your tales of coontact from da mudderland.
    Bix Nood Muddafuggah!

Exclamation Krazy Ass Nigga!!!

I beez fixin to STABZ U YT!

"Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds."

Sen. Robert Byrd (D-WV) (Ps. He did it for the lulz)

Default Nigger Gladiator

Gibs me dat Coke Nigga!
    "Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds."

Default Hyena Takes his Nigger for a Walk.

Damn, I should have just gotten a Dog.

Trustee

How the hell can these fucking apes have hyenas for "pets?" It's so damned wrong to see these beasts wrapped in chains & you know for damned sure that the niggers abuse & neglect them. It's ridiculous & wrong for these shitskins to hold these animals captive & just what the fuck are they feeding them? It's not as if there's a Nigerian PetsMart that carries HyenaChow. I hope that they get mauled & eaten once the hyenas get fed up with their shennanigans. This picture just makes me hate niggers more & more.
    What do you do when you see a nigger with half a head?

Stop laughing and reload!

What's wrong with 4 niggers going off a cliff in a Cadillac?

It can seat 6 & fit 3 more in the trunk.