Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default WTF is with Nigs in Washington DC?

WHY are all the public transport people and official people in museums niggers? It's fucking ridiculous!

As tourists we had to share the great Washington DC metro with almost entirely niggers or coal burners and niggers.

WHY are all the Smithsonian guards niggers? I started to take a photo of a painting in the Smithsonian and i was yelled at by a disgusting nigger who said i had to be 12 feet away from the painting (I asked, really, 12 feet (while standing abput 2 feet from the painting) , while he measured it out with his fingers!!! Obviously to humans it was 12 inches). The stupid nigger followed me and told me I could get closer with my next picture - what a fucking idiot, I wanted to be further away than 12 inches on this one!.

WTF is with these nigger guards? They talk (literally) loudly about fried chicken in the art galleries? Why are they employed in a museum?

One asked me if my camera was good and implied he would take it as a christmas present in the natural history museum. I didn't find it funny.

Sergeant
    Just over the river from the Nigger in VA

Yeah DC sucks big time. It is a shame without all the niggers it would be ok.good luck be careful the city is not safe.

I grew up in the D.C. area and we used to drive down to S.E. D.C. to fuck with the Niggers but when crack-head Marion Barry started with the whole "Defend the Ghetto" program the Niggers started carrying guns so we stopped going down there. The plague moved out into Prince George's County and eventually moved to the N.W. invading Montgomery County. Notice the police chief is a Nigger from all the D.C. Sniper killings. Thankfully, after I graduated high school my parents moved to Virginia, a good distance from the Niggers!
    "There is nothing more painful to me at this stage of my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery---then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved." ---Reverend Jesse Jackson, speaking at the PUSH convention in 1993.

Quote Originally Posted by Castigated Clairvoyant View Post
    I grew up in the D.C. area and we used to drive down to S.E. D.C. to fuck with the Niggers but when crack-head Marion Barry started with the whole "Defend the Ghetto" program the Niggers started carrying guns so we stopped going down there. The plague moved out into Prince George's County and eventually moved to the N.W. invading Montgomery County. Notice the police chief is a Nigger from all the D.C. Sniper killings. Thankfully, after I graduated high school my parents moved to Virginia, a good distance from the Niggers!
    I'm from VA and still have to deal with those niggers on a daily basis. It gets better the closer you are to northern VA though. D.C. isn't too far but when I go there it's only niggers you see on the street. Georgetown is now fuxuated too.

We used to joke we lived in Monkey County but I hear it is no longer a joke. We couldn't afford but a few drinks in Georgetown but because the age was 18 we went down for some fun.
    "There is nothing more painful to me at this stage of my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery---then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved." ---Reverend Jesse Jackson, speaking at the PUSH convention in 1993.

Well...DC is predominantly nigger still-- over 50%
    If you have over 50% niggers and most of them are in public & federal sector jobs.
    Couple this with niggers in the HR departments along with divershitty hiring practices that ALWAYS favor niggers before any other race what do you think the make up of the local public and federal menial job force is going to be?
    Niggers that's who.
    DC would be the last place I'd go looking for public work if your a healthy white guy. Unless your a lawyer, lobbyists, or political wank.

Quote Originally Posted by LiverLipper View Post
    Niggers are placing themselves closer to the gibs
    But they have NOTHING to do with the exhibits. They talk loudly about chicken wings (literally) while warning you to stay 12 feet from the exhibits (meaning 12 inches - they don't know the difference).

They infest every part of public service in Washington DC. And universally give a display of incompetence at the heart of the USA!

In the Smithsonian there are f*cking absurd black mannekins with only 2 fingers, covered in dust tending the Nasa museum exhibits on the Mall! People were taking pics of how ridiculous it was!

This is what the USA is showing to tourists! Some 'official' nigger told me my camera was nice and that he wanted it when I entered THE SMITHSONIAN art museum on the mall. In fact he might have illegally taken my camera (it wasn't that good) but I had no recourse as this dumb nigger had complete charge of the capitol of the USA - I never saw one human guard for anything in Washington DC or proper protection of the capitol as a whole or it's institutions..

I can't imagine asking 'Leroy' for permission to look at art in the British museum or the security being so poor.

Niggers know not to fuck with me.

If one speaks at me. I tell it sternly to STAND DOWN, and HEED TO MY WILL.
    A poem for all you nigger/nigger lovers...
    COON, COON ... Black Baboon...Brutal, worthless, thieving GOON...Often High, Thrives in Jail...His welfare check is in the mail ...Some 40 offspring have been had, Not one will ever call him dad ...And yet he hollers day and night: "i blames de white man fo my plight"

Lieutenant

Quote Originally Posted by MKultra View Post
    WHY are all the public transport people and official people in museums niggers? It's fucking ridiculous!

As tourists we had to share the great Washington DC metro with almost entirely niggers or coal burners and niggers.

WHY are all the Smithsonian guards niggers? I started to take a photo of a painting in the Smithsonian and i was yelled at by a disgusting nigger who said i had to be 12 feet away from the painting (I asked, really, 12 feet (while standing abput 2 feet from the painting) , while he measured it out with his fingers!!! Obviously to humans it was 12 inches). The stupid nigger followed me and told me I could get closer with my next picture - what a fucking idiot, I wanted to be further away than 12 inches on this one!.

WTF is with these nigger guards? They talk (literally) loudly about fried chicken in the art galleries? Why are they employed in a museum?

One asked me if my camera was good and implied he would take it as a christmas present in the natural history museum. I didn't find it funny.
    I live in the DC suburbs and I know exactly what you mean. There are a ton of coalburners in this area on the Maryland side of the metro area. Not as bad in Northern Virginia because most niggers can't afford the housing there.

A lot of niggers are attracted to DC and the surrounding area due to all the federal government jobs that hire many stupid coons due to Apefirmative Action.

Though it is funny that most of the visitors to the Smithsonian are non-niggers even if most of the guards are. Guess most niggers do not care about learning after all.

I am surprised that a nigger did not ask you for change at a metro station or did not chimpout while you were riding on the trains.

Lieutenant

Quote Originally Posted by 40steel211 View Post
    I'm from VA and still have to deal with those niggers on a daily basis. It gets better the closer you are to northern VA though. D.C. isn't too far but when I go there it's only niggers you see on the street. Georgetown is now fuxuated too.
    Georgetown is where that one flash mob hit last Summer.