Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: lips of niggers

Default lips of niggers

I've always been facinated by the lips of niggers. All are big, but some turn up on the top lip and are red or pink or purple and some are just black. Ever see a nigger eat a cheese burger and watch thoses lips fly, also why do most niggers think they are actually smart(for example when they mock white people) when in fact they are stupid beyond belief. I miss the show a different world, I also love thoses orange kids that fat white women and the chimps keep having. They look awesome
    Can we have a rating systen for nigger lips based on how much the top lip turns up and the coloration scale like brown-black -red -purple- ect.

Banned

Ewww I hope this isn't a fetish of yours.

Quote Originally Posted by FCF4L View Post
    I've always been facinated by the lips of niggers. All are big, but some turn up on the top lip and are red or pink or purple and some are just black. Ever see a nigger eat a cheese burger and watch thoses lips fly, also why do most niggers think they are actually smart(for example when they mock white people) when in fact they are stupid beyond belief. I miss the show a different world, I also love thoses orange kids that fat white women and the chimps keep having. They look awesome
    Can we have a rating systen for nigger lips based on how much the top lip turns up and the coloration scale like brown-black -red -purple- ect.
    Better to focus on their behaviour ;-)

You know, if their colossal boot lips contained brain matter, niggers would probably be the smartest animals in the world.

How unfortunate for them that it is contained in their muh diks instead.

Nigger lips look like a dog's anus. Very unpleasant and distracting.

Sergeant
    where there are too many niggers to be consistent with what is good for White America

Considering the foul garbage that comes out of nigger mouths, they might as well be face sphincters!
    Well, they came up with 'Smoke Free Illinois'. May I suggest a real improvement?

Right, Nig Free Illinois!

8<(|) There ya go!
    Ego requiro a Niveus-tantum Patria, iam!
    "When the world is pregnant with lies, a secret long-hidden will be revealed." - Ancient Odinist Prophecy
    If niggers were a commodity openly traded on Wall Street, with real potential for financial gain, they would STILL need a bailout.

I sat and watched a nigger eat some chicken wings once - it wrapped its lips around the entire wing, then turned its wrist, sucked and pulled the bone out of its crack-rotted mouth, there wasn't a piece of meat to be seen.
    N.A.A.C.P. = National Association of Always Crying Primates

NEVER let an opportunity to set-up or frame a nigger go to waste!

Hold it! This might actually be a good project. Know how YT gets classified by blond, brown, red or black hair? Spooks can get classified by lip structure. There could be bootlips, frog-lips, caveman-face, tiny-mouth/fat-lip coons, etc., etc. There might be a real project here.

I would rather watch a dog take a nigger..I mean shit, then watch a nigger eat.