+ Reply to Thread
    Unregistered

Default Florida Niggers?

Looks like I'll be spending some time in Delray beach, Florida. Chimpers, any site reports on the fuxation in that area? Heard that Haitian murder monkeys live there. What's the survival strategy? ccw?

Unregistered

I live in jacksonville,fl and the niggers are infested here!
    My once nice neighborhood is now full of niggers and crime.
    There are some parts of florida that aren't as bad but I know Jacksonville is nigger central.

Officer

The ones by me are still pretty much field niggers, a few watched MTV and now think they be GANSTA, but most still sayin Yessir, Gotta love living in the woods..........

As long as you are east of I-95, you should be okay. Niggers tend to populate and infest areas just west of I-95 and further from the ocean (from Fort Lauderdale to West Palm Beach)

Lake Worth, which is just north of Delray, is terribly fuxated....I have heard stories how bad its become and would hazard a guess that it is much worse than Delray. Boca Raton is just to the south of Delray and is known for suburbs and old people, for the most part. Probably a good place to grab some food, drinks etc

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Looks like I'll be spending some time in Delray beach, Florida. Chimpers, any site reports on the fuxation in that area? Heard that Haitian murder monkeys live there. What's the survival strategy? ccw?
    I live in the same county. Part of Delray has haiticoons and the rest of the city is YT. Just don't take any shit from those haiticoons and they usually back off! I've been living down here for 18 years and it always worked for me! Don't go to any fast food restaurants because the haiticoons work there! Dey beez puttin' da speshul sauce on yo' Big Mac an' sheyiiiiiiiiiiiit! Gnomesayin'?!!!!!!!