Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Gangland (History Channel) - Outlaws MC

I watched the Gangland episode last night about the Outlaws motorcycle club. Pretty fascinating stuff. In all honesty, it's good to know that there are still other white guys out there who take absolutely, positively NO shit from anyone.

Back in my wilder days, I used to hang out with a few of the brothers, with no problems at all. I'd feel more comfortable in a room full of Outlaws than a room full of nigger gang-bangers, any day.
    "Mup da doo didda po mo gub bidda be dat tum muhfugen BIX NOOD cof bin dub ho muhfugga."

When I was 12 years old living in Ft. Lauderdale, I was walking up 17th St. late one evening with no trafiic around, when all of a sudden 2 choppers blasted past side by side, both riders flying their OL colors...I could see the tail lights and hear their pipes fading for a long time...damn if that wasn't the coolest sight I ever had seen!
    One of those bikers also gave me back my father by getting him into AA, and keeping him sober (for 25 yrs. till his death). I have nothing but respect for them.

The show has spent a few episodes depicting biker gangs, but mostly profiles urban nigger gangs. Last night, I watched an episode about New Orleans gangs and it was a total nigfest! The best part was listening to the niggers describe their experience in the niggerdome during Katrina since it was a refutation of the current revisionism that the Superdome niggers were "peaceful" and not a pack of rapists and killers.

Quote Originally Posted by Oppressor View Post
    The show has spent a few episodes depicting biker gangs, but mostly profiles urban nigger gangs. Last night, I watched an episode about New Orleans gangs and it was a total nigfest! The best part was listening to the niggers describe their experience in the niggerdome during Katrina since it was a refutation of the current revisionism that the Superdome niggers were "peaceful" and not a pack of rapists and killers.
    I saw that.

What I also liked was the unrepentant truth dispensation. The producers did not pull any punches when they stated that much of the violence in Houston was fueled by the FEMA handout money because the niggers used it to buy drugs. I was surprised to see that kind of honesty. If it happened more often, we wouldn't be having a nig in the WHITE house.

Although, why should I be surprised at a nigger being moved into public housing at taxpayer expense?

I watch this show on a fairly regular basis,mostly is is a nigfest and you can see the nigger gangs as they really are,at thier chimpiest!The white bikers are relatively tame by comparison.Sure thier members sometime get into a situation or two,but the vast majority are not like that. But the media will sieze on the isolated incedents,and flat out completely fabricated shit to make them look worse than they really are.Definately not leather clad boyscouts by any means,but not some big evil entity either.The nig shows on the other hand are filled from begining to end with one violent crime after another.If you liked the Outlaws one,you'll also like the ones they did on the Mongols,Hell's Angels,and Bandidos as well.
    "NIGGERS SURE ARE FUNNY CRITTERS."(my grandfather)

"THEY'RE PREACHING TO OUR KIDS IN SCHOOL THAT THESE BLACK SAVAGES ARE OUR EQUALS,THEY'RE OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS!I TELL 'EM THEY'RE CRAZY!" (anonamous Klansman)

I've got that book!Great read!

"THEY'RE PREACHING TO OUR KIDS IN SCHOOL THAT THESE BLACK SAVAGES ARE OUR EQUALS,THEY'RE OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS!I TELL 'EM THEY'RE CRAZY!" (anonamous Klansman)

Quote Originally Posted by Nigger Knocker View Post
    If you liked the Outlaws one,you'll also like the ones they did on the Mongols,Hell's Angels,and Bandidos as well.

I didn't know they did one on the Bandidos. I'd like to see that. Where I grew up was the in the thick of their territory, so I know some of those guys.

There is indeed an episode on the Bandits,it aired a month or so ago.I'm sure they'll play it again soon,all the episodes seem to get played in pretty heavy rotation.I'm waiting for one on the Pagans and the Sons Of Silence!

Trustee

Quote Originally Posted by Nigger Knocker View Post
    I've got that book!Great read!
    A couple of my former neighbors are in that book. Great read and pretty much on the money.

Quote Originally Posted by umberto View Post
    I didn't know they did one on the Bandidos. I'd like to see that. Where I grew up was the in the thick of their territory, so I know some of those guys.
    I saw the one on the Bandidos. The upshot: They do not allow niggers!