Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Anchor SNB News Network "Living In Urban Nigger America" Riot Control and Forum Chaplain!

Default Another nigger Hate Site To Be Aware Of

Niggers Are Only 13% Of The Population,
    Yet Are Responsible For 51% Of All Homicides
    Occuring In The United States

CoonTownYT

Reported with obligatory nigger lottery threat

We have to get this disgraceful, disrespectful bullshit shutdown. Have we no hackers to hack the hell out of these sites?

maybe Ill call ole sharpton, Im SURE he'll be outraged and start a media campaign to shut these down.

Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by ApeTrapper View Post

maybe Ill call ole sharpton, Im SURE he'll be outraged and start a media campaign to shut these down.
    Don't worry about calling Al fraudton. He's probably bank rolling the whole fucking thing. Every thing I saw on that site had the gibs me dat reparations bullshit on it.

it was a joke. Im sure reparations sharpton will be put up on the site next...along side a YT cop he was proud to kill.

The brainwashing is VERY VERY VERY deep for our white brothers and sisters, because nobody wants to be a dreaded "Racist".

IM A RACIST....SO are ALL NIGGERS

Chief

slimly ass fucking niggers, bragging about murdering Police Officers, and innocent girls coming home from parties. these niggers are cowardly pieces of shit. Actually saying the girl deserved to be murdered, because what they claim her ancestors, perhaps did. sharpton, jackson, obama.. they support these brainless ghetto waste bastards, or it would be front page news, like Stormfront was, back around november of last year.

This is the mentality of the site and it`s admins:

Hi CopInPhilly,
    I hope your attitude here doesn’t reflect what you do on the streets. Your use of profanity!

Notwithstanding, there are multiple contributors to this site, but I agree with what’s being said about Liczbinski dying without honor because he fought to protect the rich from the poor rather than the poor from the rich .
    “For those of us who find it necessary to commit crimes of integrity, there’s more honor in dying in the penitentiary, at the hand of a cop or by execution than to be the cop who dies while protecting the rich from the poor” - St. Thief
    I think Liczbinski’s been proven to be the worthless scumbag, not Floyd.

This is similar to an Al-Queida martyr brain wash scenario. Whites can be a target anywhere at any time.
    Be aware of your surroundings.

This shit is preached in the US prison system 24/7 right under the noses of the system. Because of civil rights lawyers, libtard judges and politicians this shit is actually allowed and promoted.

Just wait to Osambo brings all the Gitmo muzzies to US prison system and spreads them around, under the lie that it is safer to have them separated, they want terrorists spreading this shit to nigger prisoners to further the nigger cause.

Niggers 13% of population = 95% of the problem

www.CofCC.org

The Niggerfuxation continues

Coonbatter

I wonder how many more of these sites will now spring up with obongo's 'stimulus' money?

It would appear the niggers have been given an 'official' green light to ramp up production this kind of shit. Whats starts in America starts in Europe also, time i think for us humans to stand up and take action!

I think ghettobraggingrights is run by a nigger-hating instigator.