Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Officer

Default why do niggers ruin EVERYTHING??

think about it - niggers ruin EVERYTHING they get their stinky shit-stained hands on.
    from neighborhoods, apartment complexes, malls, subways, buses, beaches, restaurants, hospitals..even entire countries!

how can one race with such a small population cause so much destruction? niggers really must be demon-spawns sent from hell or something

Please go to forum: nigger facts

Quote Originally Posted by proud2bWhite View Post
    neighborhoods, apartment complexes, malls, subways, buses, beaches, restaurants, hospitals..even entire countries!
    Don't forget amusement parks. Totally niggerfuxated.

I think the question should be what have niggers NOT fucked up? I can think of only bookstores and museums. Anything else?

Anchor SNB News Network "Living In Urban Nigger America" Riot Control and Forum Chaplain!

Because they are niggers.
    Niggers Are Only 13% Of The Population,
    Yet Are Responsible For 51% Of All Homicides
    Occuring In The United States

Captain

What else have they fucked up....well lets see
    oval offices, bail-outs, sporting events, tax returns, partys, furniture, bathrooms, new car smell, cars, english, white women, white men, any other race...

What they have been good at: Chicken, water melon, Grape cool-aid, grit, sales. Ebonics, murder, rapes, sucking the life out of our country and the rest of the world. pissing every human race off

Which is the reason we are all here.

They ruin everything then want money to 'fix' it only to spend it on crack and other non-essiential things and make nigger loving whitey feel sorry for them so they'll get sympathy and yet, more money to ruin shit. It's a vicious cycle that will seemingly never be broken.
    The Way It Should Be

Mastuh YT

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoAvenger View Post
    Because they are niggers.
    This is the only explanation needed.

xcyrsist

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKoonKiller View Post
    What else have they fucked up....well lets see
    oval offices, bail-outs, sporting events, tax returns, partys, furniture, bathrooms, new car smell, cars, english, white women, white men, any other race...

What they have been good at: Chicken, water melon, Grape cool-aid, grit, sales. Ebonics, murder, rapes, sucking the life out of our country and the rest of the world. pissing every human race off
    other things they screwed up - churches (robbing the poor box), and trashing cemetaries.

Default other things

Do not forget Africa and many nifty islands

Kilth
    Defender of the Faith

"Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no one - for I am the meanest motherfucker in the valley." General George S. Patton

Default But he asked why.

But he did ask why. Why... You can read information on this for years. I have and seen it. All I can say is, they just do, its in their nature. It is what they do. That is it.

l
    Kilth
    Defender of the Faith

"Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no one - for I am the meanest motherfucker in the valley." General George S. Patton