+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Default Niggers: Skin Color Is Not Why We Hate You

One very common flawed argument that I constantly see is this. That we hate you because you are "black." It's a tired argument.

Wrong nigger! That's not why we hate you. Your wide noses, shit brown skin, jaundiced eyes, and brillo-pad hair is not why we hate you. They are merely identifying traits so we know a nigger when we see one.

It's because of your nature, and what you do. You aggravate us because it seems that anything you do, you fail. Anywhere you go, you destroy the area. No nigger anywhere has ever been truthfully and honestly able to take credit for a positive contribution to society. A long time ago, I had long looked for anything; anything at all that might be considered positive where a nigger was responsible. Well guess what? I've yet to see it. No nigger has ever invented anything, and there is no nigger-run government that isn't in shambles. You didn't invent traffic lights, automatic transmissions, air conditioners, or even peanut butter. And why is Africa, the most resource rich continent in the world, a shit-hole? You guessed it.

Everyone, even the libtard nigger-lovers to some degree can see your behavior. The only difference, is that the nigger-lovers still believe that you can be rehabilitated, or in other words, to stop acting like niggers. Unfortunately, it means that due to them, we are forced to deal with your monkeyshines daily.

However, we don't think you can get better. We know your nature, and know that you will never stop being what you are: niggers.

Another facet of this tired argument is prejudice. Prejudice is making a decision with haste, without sufficient research and experience. You will see through this site that is clearly not the case. There is mountains of researched data here, and all of the regular members here have had more than sufficient real life contact with niggers. We don't hate you based on a preconceived notion, and thus we are not prejudiced.

We hate your kind because of your daily monkeyshines. You EARN our contempt every single day.

On this note, I doubt that any of you niggers will actually bother to read this. And of those of you who do and even can, you will no doubt chimp out and say my post is racist. I doubt my main point will get through your simian thick skulls, so I will repeat the main point of my post:

You EARN our contempt every single day.

Default Parasites

Niggers are parasites attaching themselves to human societies.

They are similar to cockroaches in that respect.

They need to be removed.

More than half the crime in the country can be stopped simply by deporting every single jiggaboo to Liberia.

And they're barely 13% of the population.

Do the math.

That should tell you everything you need to know about niggers.

Liberalism is a dangerous religious cult.

Lieutenant

I know exactly where you're coming from, WIR. When anyone accused me of hating because of color, I have to remind them that most of the clothes I wear is black, most of the basses and guitars I play are black, the metal I listen to is black. I don't have an issue with black.

It's niggers I can't stand.

Every one of us here judge niggers by the content of their character. It's liberals who judge them by the color of their skin. And they judge them all 'good'. The pussies!

Very well put! With a little bit of work, I think the OP can be made into an award winning essay

I agree that the whole "we hate you because of your skin color" is a misleading concept. Often times, you will see people speaking out and saying how stupid and silly it is to hate someone because of their skin color. I completely agree, because I've met many very dark-skinned Indians, and there is no reason to hate these guys because of their skin color. You see, the reason that I and many others hate niggers is because of their barbaric behavior. As WIR said, the dark skin on a nigger just happens to be an indicator.

If in some strange parallel universe niggers had white skins, I'm sure I would still hate them.

Unregistered

The black skin being an indicator is an excellent point! I've tried to explain this to my wife.

Black skin alone is not enough. We see a dark skinned person and we see the other genetic markers - the lips, the hair, the whole package, and we say "Ah yes!, a sub-Saharan NIGGER - I must be cautious!"

A most basic color-description of a skunk and a zebra are that they both are black with white stripes. Yet because of other clues I can identify that one of them will spray vile stink all over me!! I will avoid it.

Good thread.

YesahMassah88

Quote Originally Posted by White_Is_Right View Post
    One very common flawed argument that I constantly see is this. That we hate you because you are "black." It's a tired argument.

Wrong nigger! That's not why we hate you. Your wide noses, shit brown skin, jaundiced eyes, and brillo-pad hair is not why we hate you. They are merely identifying traits so we know a nigger when we see one.

It's because of your nature, and what you do. You aggravate us because it seems that anything you do, you fail. Anywhere you go, you destroy the area. No nigger anywhere has ever been truthfully and honestly able to take credit for a positive contribution to society. A long time ago, I had long looked for anything; anything at all that might be considered positive where a nigger was responsible. Well guess what? I've yet to see it. No nigger has ever invented anything, and there is no nigger-run government that isn't in shambles. You didn't invent traffic lights, automatic transmissions, air conditioners, or even peanut butter. And why is Africa, the most resource rich continent in the world, a shit-hole? You guessed it.

Everyone, even the libtard nigger-lovers to some degree can see your behavior. The only difference, is that the nigger-lovers still believe that you can be rehabilitated, or in other words, to stop acting like niggers. Unfortunately, it means that due to them, we are forced to deal with your monkeyshines daily.

However, we don't think you can get better. We know your nature, and know that you will never stop being what you are: niggers.

Another facet of this tired argument is prejudice. Prejudice is making a decision with haste, without sufficient research and experience. You will see through this site that is clearly not the case. There is mountains of researched data here, and all of the regular members here have had more than sufficient real life contact with niggers. We don't hate you based on a preconceived notion, and thus we are not prejudiced.

We hate your kind because of your daily monkeyshines. You EARN our contempt every single day.

On this note, I doubt that any of you niggers will actually bother to read this. And of those of you who do and even can, you will no doubt chimp out and say my post is racist. I doubt my main point will get through your simian thick skulls, so I will repeat the main point of my post:

You EARN our contempt every single day.

AMAZING POST!!!!

*Applause*

Very well put. A concise and accurate exposition of our message.
    ...all our social policies are based on the fact that their intelligence is the same as ours whereas all the testing [IQ and Standardized testing] says not really
    James D. Watson - Co-discoverer of the structure of DNA, awarded the 1962 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine

Quote Originally Posted by Chimpocide View Post
    Niggers are parasites attaching themselves to human societies.

They are similar to cockroaches in that respect.

They need to be removed.
    Cockroaches and Niggers are disease spreaders. They are toxic to humankind.

Ana Sassin

Niggers assume it's their skin color simply because they cannot grasp any other concepts. Cohesive thinking is not part of a nigger's existence. They require nigger loving liberals to do that for them.

Niggers do, however, discriminate against other niggers based on skin color. Light skinned niggers hate dark and vice versa. So, based on nigger logic, if they believe it..so we must, too. Ha! They wish.