Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    “The right to bear arms shall not be infringed”.

I could make a million without leaving my property.
    Can you imagine how bad that nigger stinks .

Tastes just like nigger
    Dumbfuckingnigger Should be one word.

only a fucking nigger is capable of
    a stunt like this without the pic
    no human would beleive it

Default Old Nigger coon hunter

http://www.detnews.com/article/20090...+scampering+by

This old nigger lives in Detroit and hunts racoons, for food!

video and story at the link above.

You have to see the sign at the beginning of the video ...

Last edited by Koon_Hunter; 04-02-2009 at 11:38 PM.

Tolerance for niggershines is inversely proportional to exposure to niggershines.

"Fresh Coons" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!
    “The right to bear arms shall not be infringed”.

without the pics nobody would beleive it

I'm surprised Fish and Game hasn't come along and stuck it up his ass. Unless the laws have changed it's illegal to sell game meat killed in the wild in Michigan. If he has a breeders license and is raising them on his property for meat then that's a different story.

I hunted coon big time in my teens and twenties in Indiana,Ohio and Michigan. Pelts back then sold for a premium but you could only sell them to licensed dealers. I've ate coon before including a lot of other disgusting game critters. Coon is not too bad but is definitely only survival food in my opinion. Greasy and stringy. Best if stewed. I used to take the coon carcasses bone out most of the meat and chop it up. I would mix it with dry dog food and some chicken stock then bake it in foil casserole tins in a thrasher oven I kept in the garage. After it cooled I'd cut it into bricks,wrap them in wax paper,freeze them then feed the frozen bricks to my coon dogs for treats and to supplement their feed. A diligent hunter wastes nothing.

Only a nigger would buy coon meat for a culinary experience in my opinion.

Beasley, a 69-year-old retired truck driver who modestly refers to himself as the Coon Man
    These niggers really have no sense of irony, do they?

His little Cape Cod is an urban Appalachia of coon dogs and funny smells.
    That would be niggerstench.

The interior paint has the faded sepia tones of an old man's teeth; the wallpaper is as flaky and dry as an old woman's hand
    More of that fine, nigger interior decorating. Sounds like every other nigger lair.

"Coon or rabbit. God put them there to eat. When men get hold of animals he blows them up and then he blows up. Fill 'em so full of chemicals and steroids it ruins the people. It makes them sick. Like the pigs on the farm. They's 3 months old and weighing 400 pounds. They's all blowed up. And the chil'ren who eat it, they's all blowed up. Don't make no sense."
    "Don't make no sense": niggerbabble seldom does.

Hunting is prohibited within Detroit city limits and Beasley insists he does not do so. Still, he says that life in the city has gone so retrograde that he could easily feed himself with the wildlife in his backyard, which abuts an old cement factory.

He procures the coons with the help of the hound dogs who chase the animal up a tree, where Beasley harvests them with a .22 caliber rifle. A true outdoorsman, Beasley refuses to disclose his hunting grounds.
    Sure sounds like hunting within the city limits to me. Same old "dint du nuffinz" niggerBS.

I'm surprised Fish and Game hasn't come along and stuck it up his ass. Unless the laws have changed it's illegal to sell game meat killed in the wild in Michigan.
    With all the crime and niggers in Groidtroit, I'm sure that one old nigger selling illegal coon meat isn't exactly high on their list of priorities.

I really feel sorry for those poor raccoons falling to support this PoS
    Last edited by SnowDog; 04-03-2009 at 06:39 AM.
    If we judged them by the content of their character, they'd be begging us to judge them by the color of their skin

Still, he says that life in the city has gone so retrograde that he could easily feed himself with the wildlife in his backyard
    If only he would give in to his cannabalistic instincts and become a REAL coon hunter

His products could be used to feed the niggers at NBU, whilst simultaneously reducing crime and welfare in Detoilet. It's a win/win situation
    "An individual's tolerance for niggers is inversely proportional to their distance from them."

Dr JT Buckmaster, Bnig, MN, Ph.Nig
    Emeritus Professor of Niggerology
    European Institute of Advanced Nigger Studies (EIANS)

1-800-FUK NGRS

growing up in Houston the story always was that niggers would pay BIG for a dead coon if it had a paw on it to prove it was not a cat....I would not eat one just because most have become trash feeders and because they are pretty greasy and probably wormed up....I did watch a friend eat one one time when we were on a Boy Scout trip and he shot one with a bow because the camp was fucking over run with them and all you had to do was toss out some bean dip and turn on the head lights and there were 20 of the damn things

the Scout Master was the kind that said you killed it you eat it....so my friend cut it up and cooked it and ate it...and yea it looked greasy

I read a news story just about 3-4 months back that said coon is coming back on the menu....I think I will pass on that, but I am sure Southern niggers and apparently northern niggers will be all over it

if this guy in detroit was YT you know he would be shut down, taxed, and jailed tomorrow....but being a nigger the game wardens will look the other way and the cash sales will go unreported and all will be wonderful
    Just when you think niggers can't get any more stupid....you click on the next thread of www.chimpout.com!