Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Unregistered

Angry America's Most Dangerous Cities - One Word "NIGGERS" !

http://finance.yahoo.com/real-estate/article/106978/America's-Most-Dangerous-Cities

Top 5 Most Dangerous Cities:

No. 1 Detroit, Mich.

(Detroit-Livonia-Dearborn, Mich., metropolitan statistical area)

Population: 1,951,186

Violent Crimes per 100,000: 1,220

No. 2 Memphis, Tenn.

(Memphis, Tenn.-Miss.-Ark. metropolitan statistical area)

Population: 1,295,670

Violent Crimes per 100,000: 1,218

No. 3. Miami, Fla.

(Miami-Miami Beach-Kendall, Fla. metropolitan statistical area)

Population: 2,401,971

Violent Crimes per 100,000: 988

No. 4 Las Vegas, Nev.

(Las Vegas-Paradise, Nev., metropolitan statistical area)

Population: 1,834,533

Violent Crimes per 100,000: 887

No. 5 Stockton, Calif.

(Stockton, Calif., metropolitan statistical area)

Population: 684,406

Violent Crimes per 100,000: 885

I figured Philly would be #1

Cariboon Niggerologist Chief

Philly 46% nigger, Detoilet 84% nigger, not hard to figure out why!!!
    "With every mudpuppy born is one less thread in the fabric that holds what is America, together." - Me
    "Dogs are to niggers like knives to pigs!" - my dad
    "That sound you hear up above is a helicopter. It's looking for niggers!" - R.I.P. grandma
    "Truth crushed to Earth is truth still, and like a seed shall rise again." - Jefferson Davis

Dr. 357Magnum, PhD
    Professor of Niggerology
    North American Institute of Advanced Nigger Studies, Southeast region

1-888-FUK NGRS

all american cities with niggers is a shithole.

show me a good american city!

Oooga Booga Taxicab

Thumbs down Most Cities=nigged

I can't think of any city that's nigger-free. What about places like Boise, Fargo, Sioux Falls, Bismark, Butte; do these towns have niggers? All eastern and southern cities are niggered, and west coast, too for that matter.

How bout "America's best cities"? or, to put it another way, the cities with the least Niggers... I was in a good American city yesterday.
    I work on medical equipment, and mostly in Hospitals. I've seen the niggerfuxated ones in the large cities. I've also seen many small town hospitals. I was at one yesterday, in Bedford, IN. Never saw a single nigger in the town or working in the hospital.
    The town was nice and clean, every third car you saw wasn't a cop... you could pump gas without paying first..people were pleasant, all in all a nice place. You know, like back in the 50's and 60's before the niggers started their jaboonery......

Niggers don't build, they destroy!!!
    Last edited by NiggersNwiggersRstoopit; 05-19-2009 at 12:15 PM.

Default Memphis really is the asshole of the South.

Memphis is 63% black and #2 in violent crime just behind Detroit. Even all the politicians are under investigation for fraud and bribery. Most of all the large business have already moved out of here and the ones that remain can't get anyone to move here. You can hear gunshots in the distance at night some times. Graceland is in one of the most violent crack-head infested neighborhoods in the city. The mall downtown is closing and the movie there went out of business because of the "thugs" hanging out around there so real people couldn't watch movies. Main street and downtown is almost a ghost town with all the buildings boarded up. You would think that with all the blacks this city would support an NBA team, but the Grizzlies games are never more than half full. Most real people have already moved across the border to Mississippi or out to Collierville/Fayette Co. This place is a total shithole.

I'm a little surprised Oakland CA wasn't listed. That is one nigger infested shit hole.

And at the fag-end of the procession was a long double file of the proudest, happiest scoundrels I saw yesterday--niggers. Or perhaps I should say "them damned niggers," which is the other name they go by now.
    Mark Twain

Unregistered

Simple, they're niggers and nothing but. I've met plenty of poor people who were/are scrupulously honest--and
    none of them were/are niggers. Niggers can make any excuse they want, but the fact is the problems lie within
    them, not poverty. They steal because they have a massive sense of entitlement instead of realizing that in
    order to succeed, they have to work hard and sacrifice for tomorrow. The Irish, Chinese and Japanese suffered
    severe discrimination, yet they persevered and are doing well.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Vampire Archimiel View Post
    And yet, niggerlovers/niggers will insist it has nothing to do with race, only poverty. Each of those cities has a median income thats well above the poverty level, yet crime persists.

I wonder why that could be?
    Answer: Niggers!
    Club Nig, The Antidote to Civilization: Now in the USA, Caribbean & Africa
    I'm not a white supremacist, I'm a black inferioricist. I'm not a racist, I'm a specieist. Niggers are urban blight incarnate.
    N.A.A.C.P. = National Association for the Advancement of Criminals & Parasites