Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Nigger caught naked swinging on a playground jungle jym while having sex!

This took place in Cincinnati Ohio. The NIGGER's name is Douglas Cooper. The BOON was swinging around on a playground Jungle Jym naked, while having sex with his naked NIGGER girl friend. Police say they got reports that the NIGGERS were engaging in the monkeyshine in front of school aged children. Police say the couple were positioned on the top of the "MONKEYBARS" in a dogy style position. The NIGGERS tried to give police fake names but both NIGGERS had long criminal records. The NIGGERS claimed they did nothing wrong. A community activest in the NIGGER area of Cincinnati said he is troubled by the way police have handeled this "ISSUE". The NIGGER activist feels race MIGHT BE A FACTOR.

Race might be a factor, how about public decency?

Anchor SNB News Network "Living In Urban Nigger America" Riot Control and Forum Chaplain!

I agree with the niggers.
    Dogs have sex in public, why are they not arrested?

No form of decency should ever be expected from a nigger.
    When speeking of niggers and forms of life, they are
    actually lower than bacteria.
    Niggers Are Only 13% Of The Population,
    Yet Are Responsible For 51% Of All Homicides
    Occuring In The United States

Lieutenant

I agree that race is definitely a factor, because white people don't get out in public and F. like dogs.
    So yes, race is a factor.
    Perhaps this couple should be taken to a kennel?

a monkey swinging on the monkey bars... how appropriate.

What disgusting creatures... fucking on a children's play ground, swinging around naked while children can see them. These creatures truly are below pond scum and should have been left to their own devices on the "dark continent"
    Know niggers, know crime.
    No niggers, no crime.

and the kool aide drinking liberals say these are our equals???

Secession is the only solution..
    "An individual's tolerance for niggers is inversely proportional to their distance from them."

Dr JT Buckmaster, Bnig, MN, Ph.Nig
    Emeritus Professor of Niggerology
    European Institute of Advanced Nigger Studies (EIANS)

1-800-FUK NGRS

Major
    In the state that started the War of Southern Independance

Seriously, why don't these idiot "community organizers" and so forth just see it for what it is instead of making a race issue out of it. Dumb fucking boons. THEY WERE BREAKING THE LAW, FOR FUCK SAKE.

Quote Originally Posted by JT Buckmaster View Post
    Secession is the only solution..
    Who is that discusting black fuck at the bottem of your posts?
    Every time i see that piece of shit it makes me want to PUKE!

The NIGGERS claimed they did nothing wrong. A community activest in the NIGGER area of Cincinnati said he is troubled by the way police have handeled this "ISSUE". The NIGGER activist feels race MIGHT BE A FACTOR.
    Our Buckeye Boons are quite special in the new forms of they pioneer. I don't see why the police bothered. Do they arrest dogs when they yiff in the middle of the street? No. of course not. Then why arrest these branch danglers? Looks like they were only doing what comes naturally.

I agree 100% with that coonmunity activist. Holding niggers to human standards of behaviour is an injustice.
    If we judged them by the content of their character, they'd be begging us to judge them by the color of their skin