+ Reply to Thread
    fatnigger

Default Comparing blacks to monkeys...

I am extremely offended at the way the users of this site refer to niggers as, or related to, monkeys, chimps, gorillas, etc. It is clear that these animals are greatly superior to the nigger. Even though you say that niggers "chimp out", when a chimp is chimping out, he usually has a good reason for it (predator trying to eat his baby, etc.). Furthermore, unlike niggers, primates are completely innocent. They harbor absolutely NO bad intentions, and anything that they do that we might perceive as bad is not intentionally bad.

I demand that the users of this terrible and hateful website apologize to our humble and peaceloving friends for comparing them to niggers.

I too have never liked the comparison. They didn't do anything to warrant such disdain. I'm talking about the monkeys, gorillas, baboons, etc. So folks, we should keep things in perspective. Apes, mokeys, gorillas, etc., are darlings and babies and need our attention, care, and nurturing. niggers just need gone.

Folks,

ALL niggers need gone.

Trustee

I agree. All of the great apes are more intelligent and fit for human society than niggers.

Unregistered

Ever wonder why gorillas like to throw their shit at people at the zoo? Well, now you know. They're sick and tired of being compared to niggers (and they're probably trying to aim at any niggers present, too).

here, here. As if any buck nigger could compare itself to the noble Silver Back gorilla - an animal that actually protects its troop & looks after its offspring.

Quote Originally Posted by fatnigger View Post
    I am extremely offended at the way the users of this site refer to niggers as, or related to, monkeys, chimps, gorillas, etc. It is clear that these animals are greatly superior to the nigger. Even though you say that niggers "chimp out", when a chimp is chimping out, he usually has a good reason for it (predator trying to eat his baby, etc.). Furthermore, unlike niggers, primates are completely innocent. They harbor absolutely NO bad intentions, and anything that they do that we might perceive as bad is not intentionally bad.

I demand that the users of this terrible and hateful website apologize to our humble and peaceloving friends for comparing them to niggers.
    I think my siggy says it all............................................... .V

V
    V
    V
    V
    V................................................. ................................V
    V................................................. ................................V
    Calling Niggers Monkeys....

Is an Insult to the Monkeys!

Nice post. I can gurantee that monkeys will build an advanced civilization before niggers will.

103rapesAday

Quote Originally Posted by fatnigger View Post

I also think we need to stop comparing niggers to shit. Niggers smell worse, don't help things grow (which shit is useful for), and shit is victimized by niggers as well (jenkem). Damn what can we compare niggers to now?

Quote Originally Posted by 103rapesAday View Post
    I also think we need to stop comparing niggers to shit. Niggers smell worse, don't help things grow (which shit is useful for), and shit is victimized by niggers as well (jenkem). Damn what can we compare niggers to now?

LMFAO!!!