Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Man

Closest one to me is Mountain Brook Alabama damn it.

I love my home state of Mississippi but I am close to givng it up because we are infested with niggers and they keep shitting them out like fatasses after a burrito buffett....

Default Town with no Boons

Cullman, Alabama used to have signs North, South, East and West....They said
    "Nigger don't let the Sun go down on you in Cullman"..Most jigs live in Colony which is South of Cullman, today.

The Man

Quote Originally Posted by unkelremus View Post
    Cullman, Alabama used to have signs North, South, East and West....They said
    "Nigger don't let the Sun go down on you in Cullman"..Most jigs live in Colony which is South of Cullman, today.

I remember hearing that old saying!

Officer

How can you be sure all of these high percentages are White? Alabama is known for it's high concentration of niggers. Would you even go near a town that is 99.2% nigger? All the title says is least diverse. Race is not given.
    All negroes produce when they get outside help is more negroes.

Good now I have ideas of places to relocate to

Quote Originally Posted by AngryA View Post
    How can you be sure all of these high percentages are White? Alabama is known for it's high concentration of niggers. Would you even go near a town that is 99.2% nigger? All the title says is least diverse. Race is not given.
    Race is given in every city. You have to click on the town then scroll down just a little. It is very interesting to see the make up of a town. I was always into geography and traveled a lot back in the day. There is some interesting stuff on that site.

Chief
    A very liberal North East state, out in the sticks

Well I looked and my town is not listed and I know we have no niggers.
    Possibly the population is too small to count.

The nearest nigger that I know of is in the next town, about 13 miles, over back roads!

Itís even rare to see a nigger drive though, with the exception of an occasional large truck with a jig as a driver.

Hmmmmmm.......Interesting.

But, I find it hard to believe that no towns in North Dakota or Montana made the list.

Boo!

Officer

Default Interesting

I found it quite interesting that these towns had populations that were less than 20,000. I am also suprised to see that no cities from the U.P. in Michigan made this llist.
    My Hatred For Niggers Gets Stronger By The Minute.