Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Where do Niggers go When they Die?

We all know that Niggers don't go to Heaven -- because of course it couldn't actually be Heaven if it had Niggers present!

Theories abound about what happens to Niggers when they die -- such as they get skinned and made into diving suits, or get boiled down to make road tar.

But in the Afterlife? We know that Cats and Dogs go to Heaven of course. Probably leftovers from Taco Bell might be able to get in under the right circumstances -- but Niggers never!

So, where do they go?

Doc

Straight to the bowels of hell.

And at the fag-end of the procession was a long double file of the proudest, happiest scoundrels I saw yesterday--niggers. Or perhaps I should say "them damned niggers," which is the other name they go by now.
    Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by WildTrout View Post
    Straight to the bowels of hell.
    Nope. I doubt the devil wants anything to do with niggers either. It's hell, not apefrica.
    You might be a king or a street sweeper, but sooner or later you dance with the reaper. -Robert Alton Harris

I lubz mangoz! - Some goofy looking little nigglet

The great great welfare line in the sky.

It never moves but niggers are to stupid to realize
    because they think they are getting a free be
    Dumbfuckingnigger Should be one word.

They go straight to the 9th circle of Nigger Hell, and remain there to writhe in perpetual agony for all eternity.

What a lovely thought that is, eh?
    "An individual's tolerance for niggers is inversely proportional to their distance from them."

Dr JT Buckmaster, Bnig, MN, Ph.Nig
    Emeritus Professor of Niggerology
    European Institute of Advanced Nigger Studies (EIANS)

1-800-FUK NGRS

Niggers do not have souls. They go the same place insects or trees or fish go: nowhere, because they're just a (putrid) collection of chemicals.
    Segregation now, segregation forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Johnson View Post
    We all know that Niggers don't go to Heaven -- because of course it couldn't actually be Heaven if it had Niggers present!

Theories abound about what happens to Niggers when they die -- such as they get skinned and made into diving suits, or get boiled down to make road tar.

But in the Afterlife? We know that Cats and Dogs go to Heaven of course. Probably leftovers from Taco Bell might be able to get in under the right circumstances -- but Niggers never!

So, where do they go?

Doc
    I suspect, that because they are not human, but the "beasts" spoken about in the bible, the same place cattle, goats, ducks, chickens, goldfish, sheep go.

Chief

Quote Originally Posted by Marse Jim View Post
    Niggers do not have souls. They go the same place insects or trees or fish go: nowhere, because they're just a (putrid) collection of chemicals.
    I agree. They just cease to exist. Nothing lives on.

Well back in niggerland, they leave them where they drop. When the White human drug these apeoid over here, we taught them to bury the dead. Now if we can only teach them to shit in a toilet and flush.................
    “The right to bear arms shall not be infringed”.

Lieutenant

My apologies to anyone who believes in Hell, but you're all wrong. When niggers die, they go to Detroit, just like when they're stealing our oxygen.

Lucifer is still pissed off that the coons invented Detroit. He would have invented it first, but he got hung up on that whole "River Styx" idea.