+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Unregistered

Default How to get a nigger neighbor to move??

Need some ideas on how I can get rid off this fat ass ugly, loud, foul mouth, obnoxious nigger sheboon that rents the house next door.

I had to yell at the nigger to turn its loud rap music down the other day. "turn that shit off , your disturbing the whole neighbor hood"!!! I yellled after I finally got the fat sheboons attention by whistleing and yelling. Wow, sheboon went into a Drama frenzy yaking on its cell phone to her oildriller botfreind winning and sniffling loudly that I yelled at her for no reason, What a piece of trash.
    Now the scum sheboon thinks its funny to try and get back at me by honking her car horn and other ignorant games

Well I should have called the cops. That would have gave her a bigger drama frenzy

Im waiting for the next chance to call the cops on the sheboon

Any other Ideas on how to frustrate this fat ass coonbitch and make her want to move home to mama. This coonassbitch has a 7-8 year old child, so ideas need to be discreat

Child/Family Services, call!

Unregistered

Heck , I could go to KFC and get a few empty cardboard KFC buckets and nail them to the top of the fence posts in front of my house. That would be funny , The fat sheboon always walks in front of my house (ugly sight to see) on her way to mamas house down the road. I could take a picture of the sheboon and her ugly expression when she sees the KFC buckets

Craigslist, free stuff, never ending

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Poo Nigger View Post
    Child/Family Services, call!
    That maybe a good idea. They are always partying every day and night and the kid is a obnoxious brat too

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Poo Nigger View Post
    Craigslist, free stuff, never ending
    What do you mean to do with craigs list? Have free junk sent to her house?

Unregistered

The one method that never fails:

Call the popo, say they smoke drugs out the back around their chile. You also saw what looked like a GUN! Cops come, run the check, niggers all have prior offences/warrants, problem solved!

Chief

I know you're frustration, but don't degrade you're home with Kfc buckets littering up you're lawn,in trying to get you're point across to that ignorant niggerand it's filthy mudsharking concubine. Stupid porchmonkeys, I've called the police so many times, it's like the're starting treat me like I'm the nuance. But I keep calling, and sooner or later the niggers make a mistake and they end up in jail, because you just know, those filthy bastards are up to no good. Either that or you risk throwing away you're own personal freedoms on that pos nigger. So, if that's you're only recourse think, use you're head and make a plan, a very good plan.. and then a plan 'B; pehaps a plan 'C'.. But whatever you do, getting caught is not an opition, an keep that nigger compeletely in the dark to whats happening..{ pun intended} but, by all means please be careful.

dicklessniggerbitch

Find out what the noise ordinance is for your city. If you have children, accuse it of exposing its muh poosie or muh dick to your children by pissing outside when it's drunk. Also, find out if it's on section 8. You may be able to complain about its noise, harassment, and indecent exposure to them. Even if its on section 8, you may still be able to find out who the landlord is since sooner or later they come around for repairs. I had these annoying niggers next door to me at one time, neither section 8 nor the landlord would do anything about them even though the sheboon made the front page of the newspaper as one of the city's most wanted. They finally moved out on their own right when I was on the verge of ...... well, I guess I can't say that on here. It would also help if you could convince some of your friends to report it to section 8 as well then at least they could say they've had several complaints. If that doesn't work, I would take it a step further and report it to sectin 8 on the state level supposing whoever that is is not a nigger as well. The level of niigger loving is just out of control that's why they get away with so much shit.

Unregistered

Called the sheriff and they said we have a county noise ordanace and they can get a ticket and fined . So I will be calling he sheriff next time.

Seems we have a neighbor that is a nigger lover he goes over and givers the dumb sheboon simpathy . What a sap!

I put up a 6ft nigger fence(cedar sideing against my chain link fence) in my front on the side so the dumb porch monkey cant watch me and I know I dont have to see the fat ass sheboon.

You wont believe what the dumb cunt did. I was in my back drive way saturday morning (the sheboon was spying on me through the front side and front gate to my driveway)Chainlink fence. I was takeing pictures of a piece of construction equiptment in front of my garage, which is in the back with a long driveway. I was in my drive way by my front gate looking how the digetal pictures came out and the dumb fat ass sheboon starts trying to pick a fight with me(as im minding my own business). It says to me " what you be doin taking pictures of me in my front yard, yous can get in trouble for that you know" What a dumb ass paranoid cunt!. I tryed to ignore the coon , but sheboon kept blabing bla bla bla bla. Finaly I said shut up and go away. Then sheboon flipped out. Caused a big seen, major Drama.. You know the seen, tipical nigger bitch yelling bla bla bla bla bla bla bla.

Unbelievable!