Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Philadelphia Eagles sign up nigger Michael Vick to two year deal

Quarterback Michael Vick has signed a two-year deal with the Philadelphia Eagles, his agent, Joel Segal, confirmed to ESPN.com.

Vick arrived in Philadelphia Tuesday morning and remained there Wednesday evening. The Eagles will hold a news conference on Friday morning to announce his signing. The first year of the deal is for $1.6 million with an option for the second year at $5.2 million. Vick can also earn an additional $3 million in incentives over the two years of the contract, ESPN.com's Len Pasquarelli reported.
    Vick was the No. 1 draft pick in 2001, and once the highest-paid player in football. But he has not played since 2006 when his career came tumbling down. He was convicted in August 2007 of conspiracy and running a dogfighting operation, sentenced to 23 months in federal prison and suspended indefinitely by the NFL.

But after serving his time and being released from home confinement July 20, NFL commissioner Roger Goodell conditionally lifted Vick's suspension, allowing him to sign with a team.

Vick can immediately take part in preseason practices, workouts and meetings and can play in the final two preseason games. Once the season begins, Vick may participate in all team activities except games, and Goodell said he would consider Vick for full reinstatement by Week 6 (Oct. 18-19) at the latest.

"I'm a believer that as long as people go through the right process, they deserve a second chance," Eagles coach Andy Reid said. "He's got great people on his side; there isn't a finer person than Tony Dungy. He's proven he's on the right track."

The Eagles went to the playoffs last season under quarterback Donovan McNabb, and are still looking for their elusive first Super Bowl win.
    Looks like they'll continue to suck.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4397938
    THIS COLOR MEANS FORUM STAFF POST, NO MESSING AROUND
    Normal color means it's me, feel free to argue.

The nine noble virtues: Courage, Truth, Honor, Fidelity, Discipline, Hospitality, Industriousness, Self Reliance, Perseverance.

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard."
    H.L. Mencken

"I'm a believer that as long as people go through the right process, they deserve a second chance
    Niggers are in no way, shape or form 'people.'
    Who Needs Niggers?

The reason men are silenced is not because they speak falsely, but because they speak the truth. This is because if men speak falsehoods, their own words can be used against them; while if they speak truly, there is nothing which can be used against them -- except force. "Birdman" Bryant
    The Bell Curve

american born

This is another reason i stopped watching football. Just a bunch of field niggers running up and down a field acting niggerly. Vick enjoys tortureing dogs, he should have been strung up a tree and hung.

Officer

All the humans at my work were disgusted upon hearing this news and many of them are no longer Eagles fans. All the niggers rejoiced sayin "Dat Vick, he be dun paid his dues and doned his time, that nigga deserve a second chance." It was just like when Mike Jackscoon died, all the nigger servers stopped working and all the nigger guests (99% of the clientele) swarmed the bar and stayed glued to the tv, patting each other on the back and sayin how "dat bruva dun showed dem, my nigga be back!"

I hate working at that restaurant

The life of a dog is worth immensely more than the life of some low-life nigger animal.

Still watching football? TURN THAT SHIT OFF!

There shouldn't be a SINGLE white football fan left with all the niggerloving bullshit going on.

I cant think of a more appropriate place for this dog fighting coon to end up than the city with the most hostile and rude niggers in the world.

Let's hope that human Niggerdelphia Eagles fans grow a collective pair and cancel their season tickets. Let those cocksuckers know that there are some things more important than running fast and throwing a damned feetsball.

Great to see you're back, Lily!
    "An individual's tolerance for niggers is inversely proportional to their distance from them."

Dr JT Buckmaster, Bnig, MN, Ph.Nig
    Emeritus Professor of Niggerology
    European Institute of Advanced Nigger Studies (EIANS)

1-800-FUK NGRS

Anchor SNB News Network "Living In Urban Nigger America" Riot Control and Forum Chaplain!

I once was a HUGE NFL Fan.
    Once niggers saturated the sport
    with TNB, I pulled the plug.

Watching Sub-Primates running with, or passing
    a football, does not interest me. Every week,
    some NFL nigger is being arrested for TNB.
    Niggers Are Only 13% Of The Population,
    Yet Are Responsible For 51% Of All Homicides
    Occuring In The United States

Trustee

This is a prime example of why I think the Eagles & Andy Reid suck big, hairy balls! I gave up on watching & supporting any sports groups when I realized that it was totally fuxated & was chock full o nigger worship. Living in "Eagles' Country" makes me want to scream, especially during feetsbawl season because it seems all of the locals are just mindless drones that will support this crappy team come hell or high water. If you dare show preference for another team, you risk being beaten or at the very least, ostricized. I say fuck the Eagles & fuck Michael Vick!
    What do you do when you see a nigger with half a head?

Stop laughing and reload!

What's wrong with 4 niggers going off a cliff in a Cadillac?

It can seat 6 & fit 3 more in the trunk.