Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Video of niggers eating cow pussy

http://www.toxicjunction.com/get.asp?i=V4188

Save this for future debates with niggers/whiggers when they equate niggers with humans.
    "Political correctness is the sullen revenge of the spiteful, intolerant, and ill-willed dunce upon all the liveliness in this world. It is no more than the humorlessly insincere resort of minds so mediocre that, for them, a revival of Stalinism is preferable to the pain of a glimpse of self-it is the last sigh of the beast that Nietzsche identified as ressentiment."

Sweet Jebus! That's disgusting.

And at the fag-end of the procession was a long double file of the proudest, happiest scoundrels I saw yesterday--niggers. Or perhaps I should say "them damned niggers," which is the other name they go by now.
    Mark Twain

Jaboonary at its best. Only a savage nigger would consider something this foul.
    "Understanding the behavior of a nigger is the difference between life and death"

Lieutenant
    One of the last vestiges of Whiteopia left on this rapidly darkening ball of dirt.

There's nothing disgusting that a nigger won't do.

If you can imagine anything so disgusting you think nobody would ever do it...

A nigger likely already has.
    If you love the Reich this video is for you...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRqUKjGf5wo

Captain

You would think they could have come up with a better way to do that.... Maybe a vibrating toilet seat would help them masturbate the cows.... The cow piss shower was disturbing.....

Not even the most savage of the savage in the Amazon jungle will commit such an act. Even time a nigger spouts off its supermacy, I'm going to post this video on their site.
    "Political correctness is the sullen revenge of the spiteful, intolerant, and ill-willed dunce upon all the liveliness in this world. It is no more than the humorlessly insincere resort of minds so mediocre that, for them, a revival of Stalinism is preferable to the pain of a glimpse of self-it is the last sigh of the beast that Nietzsche identified as ressentiment."

Simply incredible!!
    "Niggers are simply more trouble than they're worth!"

Sergeant

I note that these are niggers in their most natural/uncorrupted state. Nobody can make excuses and blame the legacy of colonialism or slavery for their primitiveness.

Captain

After watching the video and showing it to everyone in my house, I have 2 thoughts for a title of the movie...

1) Beef, it's what for dinner

2) Oral sex, You're doing it Wrong...

Anchor SNB News Network "Living In Urban Nigger America" Riot Control and Forum Chaplain!

WOW!
    Fucking Disgusting!
    Even for a low-life, savage nigger!
    Niggers Are Only 13% Of The Population,
    Yet Are Responsible For 51% Of All Homicides
    Occuring In The United States