Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Dealing with niggers in the workplace

To those of you unfortunate enough to be forced to work with niggers: how do you deal with their TNB? I have to work with a nigger and I am curious as to how everyone else deals with the feral beast in the workplace.

In retail I worked with a ton of coons. I just worked as hard as I could and I made sure I didn't let them pass their work off on me. I'd usually get about 5 times as much product out on the shelves than the average coon because I was able to pack out fast and I knew that as soon as that was done I'd have another pallet waiting for me. At the end of the day the manager would talk with us before we left and he'd always compliment me and tell me how much he appreciates having me. Then he'd go over to the niggers and yell at them and call them lazy, good-for-nothing sons of bitches.

So yeah, just do your best and get on your boss's good side while trying to get the niggers on his bad side. Don't take the niggers' shit and always give it 100%...Because niggers will never give it more than 5%.

Just give them time, That inner chimp is just below the surface.

Miss Ann

I used to work in Customer service answering phones for a living. The only nigger in the office was a fat sow who was rude to callers and would often hang up on them when she got "sick a dere sheeit", forcing one of us to deal with the angry person on the other end of the line. Hated it! I just made an effort to let the boss know at every opportunity.
    Last edited by Miss Ann; 09-13-2009 at 12:41 AM.

Default lazy niggers

Niggers are genetically predisposed to lazyness. Some Haitian niggers in Florida have bitched about Mexicans taking over agricultural jobs. They don´t realize that Mexicans work alot harder and better than those chimps. Here´s another one: I was working at an Italian restaurant on Sanibel Island, Florida, a charming place, many years ago and the owner of the restaurant, an Italian of course, never hired Haitians for kitchen staff, he prefered to hire Mexicans even if they were illegal because they worked harder than the niggers. And niggers always bitch about Asians being hired instead of them. Duh.

american born

Luckily in constuction very few niggers can handle the physical and mental demands. Ive seldom seen niggers on job sites. During the constuction boom of track homes there was some niggers on our job sites but they were ostricized by both the whites and the mexican workers. I was very surprised the hatred the mexicans had for niggers. It really opened my eyes. They would call the niggers "chongos", it means monkey in spanish. Another term they used was "llantas", this means tires.
    Last edited by american born; 09-13-2009 at 02:47 AM.

I just do my thing and let them do their own. I thankfully only have two niggers to deal with at work, one is a sheboon who is timid and the other is a buck who's in aa recovery.

Just do your job and ignore them. Niggers don't last very long in the work place.
    Niggers: The Lowest Form of Life on the Face of the Earth.

Default Very True

Quote Originally Posted by Mopar View Post
    Just do your job and ignore them. Niggers don't last very long in the work place.
    I worked in a resturant once and this young nig about 25 was always getting attitude with me, and saying smart ass shit (I'm 45) and only one other white worked there......the rest were nig's... I wouldn't say anything back becuase I needed the work and my family depended on me......but after eating his shit for 3 months I snapped one day and got in his face and told him I was gonna give him what he had been asking for....I told him to go outside with me and I'd beat his black ass for him...this shocked the niggar and I honestly saw fear on his face....he backed up about 30 feet and told the other niggars in the store "Ya'll better get him fo I hurts him" They just stood around and watched....I called him out again and told him not to hide in the back and come outside for his ass whipping....of course he didn't....all the other blacks laughed at him.....I actually think the others respected me some what.......long story short he...he didn't go outside and got fired about 2 weeks later for saying "mother fucker" in the front of customers.......
    Last edited by White Warrior; 02-14-2011 at 09:27 PM. Reason: grammer

Quote Originally Posted by Soulja Boon View Post
    In retail I worked with a ton of coons. I just worked as hard as I could and I made sure I didn't let them pass their work off on me. I'd usually get about 5 times as much product out on the shelves than the average coon because I was able to pack out fast and I knew that as soon as that was done I'd have another pallet waiting for me. At the end of the day the manager would talk with us before we left and he'd always compliment me and tell me how much he appreciates having me. Then he'd go over to the niggers and yell at them and call them lazy, good-for-nothing sons of bitches.

So yeah, just do your best and get on your boss's good side while trying to get the niggers on his bad side. Don't take the niggers' shit and always give it 100%...Because niggers will never give it more than 5%.
    Good Christ! I just split my gut AGAIN laughing at the sprog (c)rapping in your gif. OMFG! The dude behind him is priceless comedy. Niggers are so stupid they don't even know how stupid they are!!