Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

“There’s a high concentration of poverty, a high concentration of unemployment, a high concentration of blighted buildings, single-family households, a lack of home ownership opportunities and lack of recreational programs and police presence,” she said.
    I am so sick of hearing that as an excuse for their violence. There are towns in Appalachia as poor and run-down as any niggerhood, but I don't recall hearing about the crime occurring there as it so happen does when there's a gaggle of groids around.
    The democracy will cease to exist
    when you take away from those
    who are willing to work and give to those who would not.

-Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Clorox View Post
    I am so sick of hearing that as an excuse for their violence. There are towns in Appalachia as poor and run-down as any niggerhood, but I don't recall hearing about the crime occurring there as it so happen does when there's a gaggle of groids around.
    Abso-fucking-lutely...well said. The problem is that the media has brainwashed most everyone into accepting nigger violence as the norm for their "culcha".

The thing is, I still don't fucking understand how they managed to pull the wool over everyone's eyes considering how any other race - be it whites, hispanics, asians, etc... would be demonized if this type of behavior was the standard way to display displeasure.

Niggerworshipping Media and their Pet Niggers +11tybillion
    America 0
    Never doubt the depravity and base nature of the nigger savage.

Anchor SNB News Network "Living In Urban Nigger America" Riot Control and Forum Chaplain!

The apologists have been using this
    very lame excuse for decades. How
    do they explain the wealthy sports
    and rap niggers that commit so
    many, many violent crimes? Poverty?
    Niggers Are Only 13% Of The Population,
    Yet Are Responsible For 51% Of All Homicides
    Occuring In The United States

The real issue isn't how to stop Niggers from acting like Niggers -- it's how to stop Niggers from breeding!

%^$ Niggers!

Doc

Quote Originally Posted by Clorox View Post
    I agree. I went to school in one of the top 3 poorest counties in NY state, and the entire town was about 98% white. The only crimes you really heard about happened on the college campus, which is to be expected. In the main town there was little or no crime. This is an area where the average income is only around $35,000 a year, and most people grew up being poor as well.

Now I'm working in Manhattan, which is the most affluent area of NY state. It also happens to be filled with niggers, especially in the Bronx. The Bronx has around the same average income per household as the upstate town I went to school in, but every night I turn on the news and every night there's a new story about some nigger getting shot or killed or whatever.

So you have two areas where the people make the same amount of money, yet the area filled with hard-working humans has very little crime, while the area filled with niggers has violent crimes committed daily. Do these niggers sound like our equals?

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle_Cracker View Post
    every one of those disgusting sows is pregnant

What else can you expect from nigger loving Pennsylvania? You know its bad when the idiot govenor Rendellniggerlover goes on TV to tell people that it is their duty to get on welfare. My home state is slowly being overrun with niggers. I see niggers now where you would never have seen one before, Yes the crime is following them. Niggerdelphia is a shithole, Pittsburgh is on its way and York county is starting to look like little Harlem. Niggers are even infesting the mountains and this has always been strictly HUMAN territory until recently.

The US is a mess with all the nigger loving libtard programs in existence. This shit needs to stop now.
    Your 100% correct.
    Also notice how nothing about the nigger violence ios on any PA news stations. I haven't heard a damn thing about the nigger violence in Harrisburg, except for this site.

I just recently moved here to Piss-burgh, PA and I see so many coal burning whores walking around with nigger filth. And some of these white coal burners are beautiful!
    It makes me want to vomit.

"America is just a few missed meals away from total chaos" ~Unkown

Anchor SNB News Network "Living In Urban Nigger America" Riot Control and Forum Chaplain!

Not that it makes me jubilant,
    but these coalburners will pay dearly,
    for fornicating with a species lower
    than any animal on the face of this planet.
    Most will be infected with nigger diseases.
    Most will be beaten and humiliated.
    Most will be saddled with nigger offsprings.
    Most will be on the welfare roles.
    Some will be murdered.
    ALL will have lost their dignity and self-respect.

How did PA get into such a nigger-worshiping
    state of mind?
    Last edited by ChicagoAvenger; 09-21-2009 at 07:52 AM.
    Niggers Are Only 13% Of The Population,
    Yet Are Responsible For 51% Of All Homicides
    Occuring In The United States

Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers
    They're not animals, they're not human....they're niggers!

I thought this thread was worth reviving.
    the USA is like a tube of toothpaste. Once all the white has been squeezed out, you'll have a piece of garbage.

THIS COLOR STAFF POST NO MESSING AROUND

My all-time favorite excuse for niggers behaving like niggers is this one: "...lack of recreational programs..."

Within five miles of my (thank God) peaceful, White neighborhood, there are three "coonmunity centuhs" built in the midst of niggertown to calm the raging coons. Did it work? Pfffft. They're still niggers, aren't they? The idiotic notion that, if you build them some more bakkabawl courts, they'll suddenly see the error of their ways and spontaneously civilize is absurd. Nevertheless, the liberal dipshits will keep spouting it and our crumbling cities will keep throwing away money to build them and the niggers will just keep on being niggers. My suggestion for a new recreational program? Marksmanship courses to teach them not to hold their guns sideways so they'll be more efficient at shooting one another.

Panzer

THIS COLOR MEANS FORUM STAFF POST, NO MESSING AROUND
    Normal color means it's me, feel free to argue.

My Avatar: The Regimental Colors of my Great Grandfather's regiment, the 7th Tennessee Infantry of the Confederate States Army

Single family households? Followed by no affordable housing? Talk about MORONS I mean talk about an oxy-moron.

Single Mammy households? Not enough free (affordable) housing?

We could probably rip this article to pieces but I digress...

Did anyone notice the Coalburner dead center?