Default Whigger White Hater Fag TIM WISE is back!!! Tucson Adopts Race Based Discipline

Tim Wise, the ultra-angry Tulane University poli-sci grad who has made a great living finding racism under every doormat, was the featured speaker. Everyone was wowed
    http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepu...chern0920.html

The board's plan also calls for changes intended (however counterproductive those plans may be) to improving the lot of minority students.

It wants to see more minority students enrolled in advanced-placement programs, for example - a laudable goal, certainly. But consider one significant part of the plan for "improving" the academic status of TUSD's Black and Hispanic students:

The board is calling for a two-tiered form of student discipline. One for Black and Hispanic students; one for everyone else.

With the goal of creating a "restorative school culture and climate" that conveys a "sense of belonging to all students," the board is insisting that its schools reduce its suspensions and/or expulsions of minority students to the point that the data reflect "no ethnic/racial disparities."

From the section of the 52-page plan titled "Restorative School Culture and Climate," subhead, "Discipline":

"School data that show disparities in suspension/expulsion rates will be examined in detail for root causes. Special attention will be dedicated to data regarding African-American and Hispanic students."

The board approved creating an "Equity Team" that will oversee the plan to ensure "a commitment to social justice for all students."

The happy-face edu-speak notwithstanding, what the Tucson Unified School District board of governors has approved this summer is a race-based system of discipline.

Offenses by students will be judged, and penalties meted out, depending on the student's hue.

Certainly, from the point of view of a public-school administrator, such a policy is beyond insane.

TUSD principals and disciplinarians (assuming such creatures still exist) are being asked to set two standards of behavior for their students.

Some behavior will be met with strict penalties; some will not. It all depends on the color of the student's skin.

It is an invitation to chaos.
    THE AMERICAN THIRD POSITION

Think niggers are human? Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTUw0vKksGc

http://www.westernyouth.org - Youth for Western Civilization

http://www.thepoliticalcesspool.org

http://cofcc.org/

http://antiwhitemedia.blogspot.com/

"Do not give what is holy to dogs, and do not throw pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces." (Matthew 7:6).

Anchor SNB News Network "Living In Urban Nigger America" Riot Control and Forum Chaplain!

When directed toward Whites, Racism is
    quite acceptable by the left.

These insane bastards keep puting nails in their coffin.
    Niggers Are Only 13% Of The Population,
    Yet Are Responsible For 51% Of All Homicides
    Occuring In The United States

Anchor SNB News Network "Living In Urban Nigger America" Riot Control and Forum Chaplain!

This Photo Says It All!

We Chimpers actually have much in common with these nigger-lovers. Both groups believe that niggers are inferior to other races and can't compete or be judged on a level playing field. At least we're honest about how we feel.

Lieutenant

Shit. Make everything equal for the humans and kick the niggers out. Everyone deserves the same punishment and Niggers don't belong in human schools. The bullshit people come up with!

I congratulate the Mexican people of Chicago.
    Though I deplore violence, they know how to
    keep niggers in line, it is called self defense!

I was at a store in Hegewisch and saw a nigger
    buck shove a Mexican Lady down and call her a "Bitch"
    I swear, within 15 second, there were three
    Mexican men on top of that nigger POS.

You guys are the best cops in the city!

Lieutenant

It doesn't surprise me. Niggers are cowards and only go for the weakest, most defenseless people. They have no honor at all.

Default If Tim Wise had his way-

If Tim Wise had his way, every white man in the land would spend his every waking hour bowing down and apologizing individually to every black person they ever encountered. "I'm so sorry, sir. Can I get the door for you? So sorry."

Notice whenever Wise speaks about white people, it's always in the third person. "White folks this, white folks that-" As if he had forgotten that, for good or ill, he's white. He's an apologist, a kowtower, bootlicking patsy who bends over backwards for any and all black people within listening range. He will stoop to anything to gain their approval and favor.

Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo NigNo View Post
    Notice whenever Wise speaks about white people, it's always in the third person. "White folks this, white folks that-" As if he had forgotten that, for good or ill, he's white. He's an apologist, a kowtower, bootlicking patsy who bends over backwards for any and all black people within listening range. He will stoop to anything to gain their approval and favor.
    Tim Wise does not count as a White Man in my book.
    Once you see the snake in the grass, you cannot UNsee it

I think this Tim Wise is onto something here;

The board is calling for a two-tiered form of student discipline. One for Black and Hispanic students; one for everyone else.
    I quite agree: to discipline the niggers. Detention for misbehaving humans.

It wants to see more minority students enrolled in advanced-placement programs, for example - a laudable goal, certainly.
    So enroll them in A-P classes. Hold them to the same standards, and when they get F, F, F, F -- "Wutchu plain' bout Willis? U beez in duh Vancpacemint classes ainchu?" No guarantees they'll actually do something like passing those courses. Once that fiasco becomes blindingly obvious, then may be we can get down to the real solution: special nigger skooz that don't tax the groid "mind" beyond its capability.
    If we judged them by the content of their character, they'd be begging us to judge them by the color of their skin